ChrisWeigant.com

Program Note

[ Posted Saturday, February 29th, 2020 – 16:28 UTC ]

I thought it'd be worthwhile to have a separate thread here for anyone who wants to comment on the incoming South Carolina primary results. Polls still won't close for another half-hour, but wanted to provide a separate comment thread for when we start to get results. One reader in particular may be interested to hear that Joe Biden seems to be doing very well, according to the exit polls....

Anyway, to anyone tuning in, here is where I'll be posting my reactions to the South Carolina returns tonight.

-- Chris Weigant

 

Follow Chris on Twitter: @ChrisWeigant

 

157 Comments on “Program Note”

  1. [1] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    What, you're expecting a long night??

  2. [2] 
    Michale wrote:

    It's either going to be a very VERY long night..

    Or an extremely short one.. :D

    One reader in particular may be interested to hear that Joe Biden seems to be doing very well, according to the exit polls....

    Nope... I am sure the exit polls simply reflect the reluctance of Bernie supporters to declare their support for Bernie..

    How did the exit polls fare in 2016, eh? :D

  3. [3] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    You were saying …

  4. [4] 
    Kick wrote:

    EM
    1

    What, you're expecting a long night??

    Biden will be declared the winner early.

  5. [5] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Excuse me, but I'm celebrating elsewhere for the duration. Just, because ...

  6. [6] 
    Kick wrote:

    Dang... that was fast.

    They've already awarded Joe 20 delegates.

  7. [7] 
    Kick wrote:

    To clarify:

    They've already "projected" awarded Joe 20 delegates at minimum.

  8. [8] 
    Michale wrote:

    To clarify:

    They've already "projected" awarded Joe 20 delegates at minimum.

    Of course, there are no facts to support the bullshit claim.. :D

  9. [9] 
    Michale wrote:

    Nope... I am sure the exit polls simply reflect the reluctance of Bernie supporters to declare their support for Bernie..

    But hay, even if I am wrong, that's great too... Anything that prolongs the race and divvies up the delegates more evenly??

    That's a BAD thing for the Democrat Party...

    And a GOOD thing for President Trump and the country..

    So, as most things usually are.. It's a WIN WIN for me.. :D

  10. [10] 
    Michale wrote:

    Ninth Circuit court suspends own order that blocked 'Remain-in-Mexico' policy
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/appeals-court-suspends-own-order-trump-mexico-asylum-seekers

    Once again.. President Trump wins in the courts.. :D

    Hell, President Trump even wins in the NINTH!!!! :D

    How awesome is that!?? :D

  11. [11] 
    dsws wrote:

    At the moment, CNN shows Biden with 14 delegates, with 0% of the vote in, Politico has no delegate projections on the page I'm looking at (although Biden is at 53% and Bernie at 18%, with 1.5% of precincts reporting), and neither does NY Times (where Biden is at 69% and no one else above 15%, with 5 of 2,259 precincts reporting).

    Kick, who's "they"?

  12. [12] 
    Chris Weigant wrote:

    Wow, that was quick, but it seemed to be indicated from the exit polling teaser stories I saw earlier.

    For me, the big question is who'll get second and third, of course -- and how big a margin Joe racks up...

    -CW

  13. [13] 
    Michale wrote:

    Kick, who's "they"?

    Victoria has "peeps" in her head who spew all sort of BS..

  14. [14] 
    Kick wrote:

    Mugshots Michale
    8

    Of course, there are no facts to support the bullshit claim..

    There are no facts to support your frequent posts about your personal so-called medical issues and your lengthy rants about your family and their lives and what you're cooking for dinner. Nevertheless, you continue to post that shit on this political forum without being hounded to death by some dipshit constantly whining about facts to support.

    So to recap: Prove me wrong or shut the fuck up or henceforth receive the same shit you dish up daily.

  15. [15] 
    Michale wrote:

    There are no facts to support your frequent posts about your personal so-called medical issues and your lengthy rants about your family and their lives and what you're cooking for dinner.

    Actually there is.. Even Russ conceded that my Open heart surgery was factual, plus I provided documentary evidence of the fact...

    So, once again.. Yer full of shit..

    Prove me wrong or shut the fuck up or henceforth receive the same shit you dish up daily.

    There is nothing to prove wrong because all you have done is spewed unsubstantiated claims that have no facts to support.. :D

    So, apparently, it's you who needs to shut the fuck up until you bring some facts to the table.

    Hell, even DAN questions yer bullshit..

    And HE is the most easygoing guy here.. :D

  16. [16] 
    Kick wrote:
  17. [17] 
    Michale wrote:

    Actually there is.. Even Russ conceded that my Open heart surgery was factual, plus I provided documentary evidence of the fact...

    As I have always said and no one has refuted..

    My bona fides are well established..

    Yer just a fly bi night crack whore who just flits in here and spews bullshit that people like to hear without any regard to facts...

  18. [18] 
    Kick wrote:

    Mike
    15

    Actually there is.. Even Russ conceded that my Open heart surgery was factual,

    Everything Russ says is factual. Excellent! Thanks for letting us know.

    plus I provided documentary evidence of the fact...

    Lie.

    There is nothing to prove wrong because all you have done is spewed unsubstantiated claims that have no facts to support..

    It's all over the Internet, multiple outlets. If you're too damn dumb to Google it, then Russ was right about your ignorance.

    Russ is going to be so glad you've come around to his way of thinking about you, and I have quotes that'll curl your hair... except you're a bald fat fuck with man boobs.

    So, apparently, it's you who needs to shut the fuck up until you bring some facts to the table.

    It's all over the Internet, unless you're the dumb-ass Russ claims you are -- oh, wait -- point to Russ!

  19. [19] 
    Michale wrote:

    Everything Russ says is factual. Excellent! Thanks for letting us know.

    Once again, you are spewing bullshit that I did not say..

    Glad ta see you are true to form..

    plus I provided documentary evidence of the fact...

    Lie.

    Not factually accurate.. I posted a pic from my hospital bed with tubes come out every which way.. :D

    So, once again.. You are PROVEN to be full of shit.. :D

    It's all over the Internet, multiple outlets.

    Yea, so you say.. But you already spew bullshit so nothing a fly bi nite crack whore says is worth anything.. :D

  20. [20] 
    Michale wrote:

    Funny how you slobber Russ's knob all day and night..

    Except for when he substantiates one of my facts..

    THEN you attack him...

    Typical crack whore..

  21. [21] 
    Michale wrote:

    The ONE looming question..

    If Joe Biden does pull off a substantial win in SC...

    Will he remember it tomorrow??? :D

  22. [22] 
    Kick wrote:

    Like others, I came here to discuss the South Carolina primary results and not to be trolled by the same daily bullshit from the forum troll. I do not post misinformation.

    Moving on.

  23. [23] 
    Chris Weigant wrote:

    OK, looks like my call of Biden only winning closely may prove to be embarrassingly wrong. With 14% in, he's over 50%, with Bernie far behind at only 16%. Steyer bringing up third with 12%.

    My biggest question right now is when Pete will decide to throw in the towel, but I still think everyone will stay in 3 more days for ST.

    -CW

  24. [24] 
    Chris Weigant wrote:

    Boy, the map on CNN is pretty solidly Biden blue...

    -CW

  25. [25] 
    Michale wrote:

    Like others, I came here to discuss the South Carolina primary results and not to be trolled by the same daily bullshit from the forum troll. I do not post misinformation.

    Says the bimbo who, as usual, started everything when she was spewing her bullshit..

    Moving on.

    Yea, like you EVER could...

    I *OWN* you.. :D

  26. [26] 
    Chris Weigant wrote:

    Meanwhile, back to the election...

    Biden still above 50, Bernie improves to 18, Steyer stays pat at 12.

    33% reporting.

    -CW

  27. [27] 
    Michale wrote:

    CW,

    As I said... Even if I am wrong with my prediction.. Which it is beginning to look like I am..

    Wouldn't you agree that it would have been BETTER for the Democrat Party to have Biden lose big and make Sanders the Nominee In All But Name Only??

    I mean, don't you agree that a long drawn out slog doesn't serve the interests of the Democrats??

    OK, so you have a Biden win here..

    You have a Bernie win in NH and Nevada... And a Buttagig "win" in Iowa..

    Postulate a very likely scenario where Super Tuesday is split 3 or 4 or even 5 ways.. With no clear front runner??

    Wouldn't you agree that this is BAD for the Democrat Party???

    No spin please.. Just reality..

  28. [28] 
    Michale wrote:

    I'll catch your answer in the morning.. It's been a *VERY* long day.. My baby girl just got married... :( Heh

  29. [29] 
    Kick wrote:

    CW
    26

    Biden still above 50, Bernie improves to 18, Steyer stays pat at 12.

    Steyer is still consistently underperforming his polling by ~5%.

    It's over, Tom... just grab the towel and either wave it or throw it in.

  30. [30] 
    nypoet22 wrote:

    Well, looks like biden is back in it. At least until Tuesday...

    By the way cw, might want to fix that Scott Walker/ scott brown thing on the ftp column.

  31. [31] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Heh.

  32. [32] 
    Kick wrote:

    EM
    31

    Who was the only one on this forum who told you Joe would win by high double digits? :)

  33. [33] 
    Chris Weigant wrote:

    nypoet22 -

    Whoops! Lemme go fix that...

    There!

    CNN now reporting Steyer about to throw towel in... stay tuned...

    Funny, from Andrew Yang:

    "Now, every candidate in the race has run a tremendous campaign," Yang said. "They can walk out with theirs heads held high, and all of them are considered our friends, so it's hard to say you should make this decision, but I will say to them, if you get out, it's not terrible not having a camera in your face 24/7. Your families will be happy to see you. And you missed a lot of good TV and movies."

    Heh.

    -CW

  34. [34] 
    Chris Weigant wrote:

    Michale [27] -

    The media will begin spinning ST as "X won 5 states, Y won 4, Z won 3..."

    But that won't last. The real story out of ST is going to be where everyone's at in the delegate count. If Bernie wins an overwhelming amount of CA delegates, for instance (something that is very much in the cards, because few others might get more than the 15% cutoff), and does just as well in Texas, then "states won" is not going to mean as much as "I have twice your delegates"

    This may take a day or two, after the ST excitement dies down, but it will happen. That's my guess, at any rate. Not saying Bernie will definitely be in that position, but the measuring stick will definitely change.

    -CW

  35. [35] 
    Kick wrote:

    CW

    Since you're fixing stuff:

    But George Washington, the "Father of our Country," didn't take office until 1989.

    http://www.chrisweigant.com/2020/02/17/from-the-archives-our-forgotten-presidents-2/

    We know what you meant, though. :)

  36. [36] 
    Chris Weigant wrote:

    Kick [35] -

    It didn't go: Reagan, Washington, Bush, Clinton???

    Heh.

    OK, I don't know how that got there. It's correct in the originally-published article, but the error crept in in the repeat? I just cut and pasted it! So I have no idea how that got switched, but I just fixed it.

    -CW

  37. [37] 
    Kick wrote:

    CW
    36

    OK, I don't know how that got there. It's correct in the originally-published article, but the error crept in in the repeat? I just cut and pasted it! So I have no idea how that got switched, but I just fixed it.

    I saw that too. It's Skynet... rise of the machines [not to be confused with NSA SIGINT SKYNET advanced cloud-based behavior analytics... big difference]. :)

  38. [38] 
    nypoet22 wrote:

    @kick [37],
    We call our as yet unborn second son T-2, not to be confused with judgment day.

  39. [39] 
    Michale wrote:

    Since the big news of the day is decidedly non-news (unless ya'all consider me having a wrong prediction as BIG news.) let's turn back to the latest hysteria..

    Five FACTS About The Coronavirus That Proves There Is No Need To Panic And President Trump's Actions Are Certainly In Keeping With The Decidedly Non-Serious Nature Of The Pandemic.

    1. The number of cases in China is already falling.

    2. The vast majority of cases are mild, and the death rate is likely lower than reported.

    3. Only one out of every 1,000 people in Hubei Province has contracted the coronavirus.

    4. There have been no reported deaths in young children.

    5. The world already survived another pandemic just ten years ago.

    On that last one, iddn't it funny how no one here said "BOO" about 12,000 Americans dying on Obama's watch..

    Yet, because it's President Trump it's an extinction level event.. :eyeroll:

    Yunno, I wouldn't be pointing out ya'all's hysterical hypocrisy all the time if ya'all didn't make it so easy to do...

    I'm just sayin'....

  40. [40] 
    Michale wrote:

    CW,

    This may take a day or two, after the ST excitement dies down, but it will happen. That's my guess, at any rate. Not saying Bernie will definitely be in that position, but the measuring stick will definitely change.

    Yer just NOT going to be tied down with even a HINT bad-mouthing or doom-saying on the Democrat Party, are ya??

    :D

    All I wanted to know is if you thought it was better for the Democrat Party to have a real well and true FRONT RUNNER now or is it going to be better for the Democrat Party to, as things appear, have 2 or 3 (or 4??) Front Runners going into the convention??

    That's all I wanted to know.. :D

  41. [41] 
    Kick wrote:

    JL
    38

    We call our as yet unborn second son T-2,

    Well, that is awesome!

    not to be confused with judgment day.

    Two young boys isn't judgment day?
    You sure about that? ;)

    Congratulations!

  42. [42] 
    Chris Weigant wrote:

    nypoet22 [38] -

    Wasn't judgement day back in, like 1998? Or am I on the wrong timeline?

    Heh.

    -CW

  43. [43] 
    Chris Weigant wrote:

    Michale [40] -

    It's more complicated than you're making it out to be. How's that for an honest answer?

    "The Democrat [sic] Party" currently still has (let me check...) seven candidates for president. OK, six -- Tulsi's irrelevant.

    [Note: I would say "The Republic Party" but that would just make me sound stupid, of course.]

    And four... count them... four... states have voted. So of course we don't have a nominee yet. The GOP also didn't, at this point, four years ago. There was still a vicious fight. Did that stop Trump from being elected?

    As I've said recently, right now it's all about who drops out, and when. Will Pete and Amy both drop out after ST? Or will Warren? Or maybe Mike? The answers to all of that will be the answers to your question, I think.

    I personally subscribe to a rather different viewpoint than many, which is that a primary race should be a trial by fire. ALL the oppo research should come out, now. Hit everyone HARD with it! And see how they do. Bernie's certainly got vulnerable points, as do all the others. So let's have a real knife-fight.

    The reason I believe this is that when tested by fire, candidates tend to do better later, when their across-the-aisle candidate raises the same issues. They can then essentially respond: "Asked, and answered," and then move on.

    Did Hillary ripping into Obama weaken him, or did it make him step up his game for the general election? I think the latter, personally. I just don't believe the whole "primaries should be wrapped in cotton batting, so the eventual nominee is not weakened for the general" nonsense. I think toughening up is necessary, and if it doesn't happen it does more to weaken a candidate than a fiercely-fought primary fight ever does.

    Maybe it's just me, but that's what I think.

    So -- for now, mind you -- I have no problem with a split field. ST, however, should serve to clarify things. If Biden or Bernie (or someone else) emerges strongest afterwards, then there will be plenty of time to devote to "bringing Democrats together" but it's way too early for that at this point.

    Does that answer your question?

    -CW

  44. [44] 
    Chris Weigant wrote:

    Michale -

    OK, I just re-read your comment, and I have to say that "going into the convention" I would agree that having 2 or 3 frontrunners would indeed hurt Democrats. But it's WAY too early for that sort of scenario to be seen as inevitable, that's my point right now.

    -CW

  45. [45] 
    Chris Weigant wrote:

    Final post of the night -

    Well, I am happy I got 3-for-3 right, but I really didn't see the strength of Biden, I have to fully admit. He dominated the SC race, in a way I didn't really believe would happen. Kudos to his supporters for believing in him (LizM, you are vindicated! Heh.).

    This changes things for Super Tuesday, of course. The way I see it, it weakens Bloomberg in a big way, because his whole rap was "I can pick up the pieces when Biden falters." That's doubtful now, when voters can just support Biden instead. So I'm thinking Mike'll be hurt the worst by the SC results. I could be wrong about that, but that's my snap reaction. Also, that the delegate race could come down to Biden-v-Bernie, but I have no idea right now how that'll play out.

    I'm going to sleep now. David Byrne was awesome on SNL, too, just had to say that...

    :-)

    -CW

  46. [46] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Chris,

    … that's doubtful now, when voters can just support Biden instead. So I'm thinking Mike'll be hurt the worst by the SC results. I could be wrong about that, but that's my snap reaction.

    I like your snap reaction and I don't think you'll be wrong about it, despite … well, despite everything. :)

  47. [47] 
    Kick wrote:

    Five FACTS About The Coronavirus That Proves There Is No Need To Panic And President Trump's Actions Are Certainly In Keeping With The Decidedly Non-Serious Nature Of The Pandemic.

    Of course, there are no facts to support the plagiarized bullshit claim..

    1. The number of cases in China is already falling.

    Of course, there are no facts to support the plagiarized bullshit claim.

    2. The vast majority of cases are mild, and the death rate is likely lower than reported.

    Of course, there are no facts to support the plagiarized bullshit claim. Also, the person from which Mike plagiarized this claim insists the number of cases are falling in point 1 above and then questions the data in the same data in point 2... cherry picking the numbers, how convenient... pick a lane.

    3. Only one out of every 1,000 people in Hubei Province has contracted the coronavirus.

    Of course, there are no facts to support the plagiarized bullshit claim. Also, there are approximately 60 million people (Google it) living in Hubei Province, and unless they've tested all 60 million of them, which they haven't, it is patently ignorant to make such a claim... particularly since the person Mike plagiarized this from is questioning the data in point 2... again cherrypicking data.

    4. There have been no reported deaths in young children.

    Of course, there are no facts to support the plagiarized bullshit claim. Also, define "young." I posted similar data many multiple days ago showing there have been no deaths in children under 9 years old as of February 18, if the data from China is correct, of course...

    http://www.chrisweigant.com/2020/02/26/trump-tries-to-reassure-the-markets/#comment-154329

    and Mike claimed I offered no facts. Try to keep up, Mike.

    5. The world already survived another pandemic just ten years ago.

    Of course, there are no facts to support the plagiarized bullshit claim. Also, the "people" of the "world" die from a pandemic... the "world" always survives... so far, anyway. I'm going to assume the person Mike plagiarized this shit from didn't discuss the AIDS pandemic -- an active pandemic -- because it has affected 75 million people and killed about 32 million of them to date. Google it.

    Lastly, whoever wrote this shit Mike just plagiarized has described the COVID-19 novel coronavirus as -- get this -- Decidedly Non-Serious.

    So Mike is now on record claiming it's Decidedly Non-Serious, and Trump is on record claiming it'll be down to near zero in a couple days, and therein lies the fucking problem.

  48. [48] 
    Kick wrote:

    CW
    43

    I personally subscribe to a rather different viewpoint than many, which is that a primary race should be a trial by fire. ALL the oppo research should come out, now. Hit everyone HARD with it! And see how they do. Bernie's certainly got vulnerable points, as do all the others. So let's have a real knife-fight.

    Exactly right. Rip off all the Band-Aids, I call it... expose the wounds. If Democrats and Bernie don't do it, Republicans will.

  49. [49] 
    Michale wrote:

    OK, I just re-read your comment, and I have to say that "going into the convention" I would agree that having 2 or 3 frontrunners would indeed hurt Democrats. But it's WAY too early for that sort of scenario to be seen as inevitable, that's my point right now.

    Thank you.. It's exactly what I wanted to know..

    While I agree that THAT scenario is not an issue NOW..

    It MIGHT be on Weds... :D

    That's all I am saying.. But thanx for the straight answer.. It is really appreciated..

  50. [50] 
    Michale wrote:

    So much for Victoria's claim that she is only here to talk about the SC primary..

    Caught in ANOTHER lie...

    Of course, there are no facts to support the plagiarized bullshit claim.

    If it's plagarized then how can their be no facts to support it, moron?? :D

    Anyways, as usual, you are full of shit..

    Where once the graph of coronavirus cases in China showed an exponential climb, it has now leveled off substantially. Just three weeks ago, China was recording more than 3,000 new cases per day. Officials are now consistently reporting fewer than five hundred, with the number still dropping. Seeing much-improved conditions on the ground, big companies like Starbucks and Apple in China are resuming business activities. The latest (Feb. 28th) World Health Organization (WHO) situation report revealed just 318 new cases in China in the previous 24 hours.

    Of course, there are no facts to support the plagiarized bullshit claim.

    And once again, I prove you full of shit..

    I **ALWAYS** have the facts to substantiate my claims, crack whore..

    A large study of 72,000 confirmed COVID-19 patients in China found that 81% of cases were mild, another 14% were severe (characterized by difficulty breathing), and 5% were critical. Overall, the death rate was 2.3 percent. More recently, the WHO reported a death rate of 3.8% in China, but noted that it is rapidly falling as standards of care quickly improve. Early on, the city of Wuhan (where the disease originated) was inundated with patients and hospitals could not provide proper care due to overwhelming demand. For Chinese patients whose symptoms started after February 1st, the death rate is just 0.7 percent. (For comparison, the U.S. death rate from 2019-20's annual flu oubtreak is between .06 percent to 0.1 percent. SARS a similar virus to COVID-19, had a death rate of 9.6 percent.) The death rate could be even lower, as very mild cases of COVID-19 that resemble a common cold likely go unreported.

    Of course, there are no facts to support the plagiarized bullshit claim.

    And, once again, I prove you full of shit.. :D

    There have been 65,914 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in China's Hubei Province, where the outbreak began in December. That sounds like a lot, but keep in mind that the population of Hubei is 59,170,000. The province is slightly smaller than Nebraska, but with thirty times as many inhabitants. With this sort of population density, it's a positive sign that just .11% (roughly 1 in 1000) of the population has caught COVID-19. Even if there were 53,000 unreported cases, that would mean only one out of every 500 people in Hubei caught the virus. Given the population density in most other countries is significantly lower than in China, we can expect that the coronavirus will have a much harder time spreading in much of the world.

    Of course, there are no facts to support the plagiarized bullshit claim.

    Of course, there are.. And, of course, once again, you are full of shit..

    Though the outbreak has endured for more than nine weeks, there still have been no fatalities in children under the age of nine, with almost all infected simply experiencing cold-like symptoms. Moreover, only 2.4% of cases are in individuals under the age of 18. Kids and teenagers have been surprisingly resistant to the virus.

    Of course, there are no facts to support the plagiarized bullshit claim.

    Really?? You are so full of shit, yer eyes are brown..

    You don't remember the Swine Flu Pandemic??

    Remember H1N1, more commonly known as Swine Flu? This was the most recent pandemic (besides HIV/AIDS, which is still considered a pandemic). It began in early 2009 and lasted through late 2010. Between April 2009 and April 2010, there were approximately 60.8 million cases, 274,304 hospitalizations, and 12,469 deaths in the United States alone! Globally, it likely infected between 700 million and 1.4 billion people, resulting in 150,000 to 575,000 fatalities. While this loss of life was tragic, more than a decade later, many scarcely remember Swine Flu. The same will hopefully happen with COVID-19.
    https://www.realclearscience.com/blog/2020/02/29/five_reasons_you_dont_need_to_panic_about_the_covid-19_coronavirus.html

    Science, crack whore.. From the ONLY accepted website for facts...

    As opposed to your incessant lying and bullshit..

    I just kicked yer ass again, crack whore.. :D

    Now, run away like you always do... :D

  51. [51] 
    Michale wrote:

    Wasn't judgement day back in, like 1998? Or am I on the wrong timeline?

    3 Jul 1991

    The WORST thing that ever happened to SciFi was the accepted gimmick of timelines...

    Now anyone can change ANY canon, no matter how set in stone it is...

  52. [52] 
    Michale wrote:

    Actually, 1991 is not factually accurate.. I thought that was too early..

    According to Canon (James Cameron Canon) the original Judgement Day was 29 Aug 1997..

    Terminator III: Rise Of The Machines (which Cameron doesn't consider canon), Judgement Day was July of 2003..

    Terminator Salvation (again, not canon) had it July of 2004...

    The best terminator (IMNSHO) was Terminator Genisys and that did not give a specific date but rather intimated that Judgement Day was Aug 2017...

    As near as I can recall, there was no date mentioned in TERMINATOR DARK FATE, which IS James Cameron Canon..

  53. [53] 
    Chris Weigant wrote:

    Michale [52] -

    I thought it was close to 1998...

    Seriously, though, the original Terminator showed that 80s fashions didn't stand the test of time, no matter what the timeline turned out to be...

    Heh.

    -CW

  54. [54] 
    Chris Weigant wrote:

    I mean those shoulderpads... (shudder)...

    Heh.

    -CW

  55. [55] 
    Kick wrote:

    Mike
    50

    So much for Victoria's claim that she is only here to talk about the SC primary..

    Didn't say I was only here to discuss the South Carolina primary, but then everyone here is used to the penniless uneducated fat bald board troll and his inability to comprehend the written English language.

    Caught in ANOTHER lie...

    Well, you lie all lot, of course you were caught in it.

    If it's plagarized then how can their be no facts to support it, moron?? :D

    Their [sic] can be no facts because you plagiarized it from somebody and didn't post their name or any facts that back up their words which you posted without giving them any credit. Now prove me exactly correct by posting some kind of facts and a link to the article from which you lifted the information for which you didn't credit the author.

    Oh, I see you did. Thank you for posting to suit me. Now do it again.

    Anyways, as usual, you are full of shit..

    You and Trump can have a discussion later, but shit is generally what you'll find when your head is jammed firmly up someone's ass.

    Oh... more of the facts you omitted before. Thank you for posting to suit me. Now do it again.

    I **ALWAYS** have the facts to substantiate my claims, crack whore..

    You and your trailer whore can have a discussion later, but no one is surprised you'd yell at her. Next thing you know, you'll be assaulting her again.

    And... more of the facts you omitted before. Thank you for posting to suit me. Now do it again.

    You don't remember the Swine Flu Pandemic??

    Incorrect... but your lack of supplying any facts to support the plagiarized data didn't exactly make it clear what pandemic the lifted text was discussing. I see you posted more as you were commanded. Thank you for posting to suit me... and the link to the article from which you plagiarized... on cue.

    Your author has cherrypicked a pandemic. No one is likely surprised they didn't mention AIDS because it doesn't fit the false narrative they proffered and you lifted and posted via cut-and-paste plagiarism and for which you supplied no facts until you did because you were told.

    The data you've now supplied is very similar to data I've already posted on this blog many multiple days ago. Again, try to keep up. Also, when you post much of the same data you referred to as bullshit when someone else posted it, people are going to naturally believe you're a hysterical hypocrite and inveterate moron... that plus all the other obvious reasons.

    I just kicked yer ass again, crack whore.. :D

    As for your trailer whore, I don't think anyone here is all that interested in your pathetic life from your stench hole in Shithole.

    As for me, you just performed on cue for me multiple times, and we insist you keep rolling your eyes because Weigantia is still hopeful you'll find a brain back there. :)

  56. [56] 
    Michale wrote:

    Once again, the crack whore shows her true colors by attacking my wife and family...

    No one is likely surprised they didn't mention AIDS because it doesn't fit the false narrative they proffered and you lifted and posted via cut-and-paste plagiarism and for which you supplied no facts until you did because you were told.

    And once again, the crack whore is proven to be a total moron who can't even read..

    Remember H1N1, more commonly known as Swine Flu? This was the most recent pandemic (besides HIV/AIDS, which is still considered a pandemic).

    So, in addition to a low life scumbag crack whore, Victoria is a total waste of skin without 2 brain cells to rub together...

  57. [57] 
    Michale wrote:

    Seriously, though, the original Terminator showed that 80s fashions didn't stand the test of time, no matter what the timeline turned out to be...

    Apparently, the 80s did a massive fashion upgrade in the GENISYS timeline.. :D

    Which featured a VERY young Bill Paxton in the spliced sequences..

  58. [58] 
    Kick wrote:

    Mike
    56

    Once again, the crack whore shows her true colors by attacking my wife and family...

    Your trailer whore is discussing your family? I didn't say a single word about your family; that was all your handiwork. If you assumed I was discussing your family when I referred to your trailer whore, well, that's your own problem and sure as Hell not my problem or the problem of anyone else on this forum.

    And once again, the crack whore is proven to be a total moron who can't even read..

    Is your trailer whore illiterate like you? Well, then you and she are a perfect match.

    Remember H1N1, more commonly known as Swine Flu? This was the most recent pandemic (besides HIV/AIDS, which is still considered a pandemic).

    That was my entire point, you fucking illiterate moron. Your author whom you originally plagiarized in your original post seemingly cherrypicked a pandemic that suited the narrative/worldview while probably glossing over the one that killed 32 million people that didn't fit his worldview. Again, you didn't originally post that information, and I correctly guessed the author from who you plagiarized had probably glossed over the pandemic that blew his narrative all to Hell... the one that's killed 32 million people worldwide and still counting. Thanks for making my point and highlighting the obvious.

    So, in addition to a low life scumbag crack whore, Victoria is a total waste of skin without 2 brain cells to rub together...

    I am honored that you named your trailer whore after my pseudonym... not surprised in the least, of course, because of your obvious obsession with "Victoria"... but honored nonetheless, you fucking trailer poon.

  59. [59] 
    Michale wrote:

    That was my entire point, you fucking illiterate moron.

    Not factually accurate you shit fer brains crack whore..

    "No one is likely surprised they didn't mention AIDS"
    -Crack Whore Victoria

    Remember H1N1, more commonly known as Swine Flu? This was the most recent pandemic (besides HIV/AIDS, which is still considered a pandemic).

    So, the author DID mention AIDS you illiterate peasant..

    It's probably because yer so riddled with AIDS that you can't read for shit..

    As usual, you were lying out your ass.. Or your mouth.. They are both the same.. They both spew shit..

    I am glad you are "moving on" like you claimed earlier..

    Once again, caught in ANOTHER lie, tazer-face...

  60. [60] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    CW-
    "...a primary race should be a trial by fire."

    GREAT!

    The Dem hopefuls are all standing knee deep in Carl Sagan's billions of gallons (measured in this case by dollars) of gasoline.

    One Demand is ready to provide the match.

    Are you?

    If not, why not?

  61. [61] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    CW-
    Is it possible for you to post two columns at a time?

    You could post the regular column for regular comments and then post a shadow article like this one for the SC primary for Michale and Kick to use the comments on the shadow article to insult/attack each other.

  62. [62] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    Joe Biden said it again!

    He ended his post SC primary speech with the "This is America. There's not one single thing we can't do if we do it together." line, though this time with slightly different wording.

    If he is going to keep saying it then shouldn't he be asked if that applies to running small donor only campaigns?

    Shouldn't Biden be asked why that doesn't apply to small donor only campaigns if that is his position and why if it does apply to small donor only campaigns he is not running a small donor only campaign if it can be done?

    Or is it trial by fire- except for any trial that might actually burn the candidate?

  63. [63] 
    Michale wrote:

    You could post the regular column for regular comments and then post a shadow article like this one for the SC primary for Michale and Kick to use the comments on the shadow article to insult/attack each other.

    OR....

    Or Victoria could simply stop stalking me on the internet, stop attacking my wife and my children and my grandchildren and then there wouldn't be ANY need for a shadow commentary..

    And EVERYONE would enjoy Weigantia a LOT more...

    I am fairly sure that THAT is a much better solution..

    "Now that I hear it out loud I like your way better.."
    -Kurt Fuller, PSYCH

    :D

  64. [64] 
    Kick wrote:

    That was my entire point, you fucking illiterate moron.

    Mike answers to the name "fucking illiterate moron" yet still too fucking dumb to understand the concept that the AIDS pandemic that killed 32 million humans blows the entire narrative he had plagiarized all to Hell and back.

    Mike the fucking illiterate moron is now on record claiming COVID-19 is "Decidedly Non-Serious" because it fits the worldview of Don the Con and some dipshit who cherrypicked the pandemic that fit the Trumpian "Decidedly Non-Serious" narrative as the author merrily hopped over the pandemic the "world" is still surviving that's killed 32 million people of "the world"... much better pandemic numbers.

    Not factually accurate you shit fer brains crack whore..

    Insult your trailer whore on your own time. In the meantime, rather than arguing stupid semantics, do you deny that the AIDS pandemic has killed 32 million people worldwide and that it blows that pandemic theory you plagiarized in your original comments [that contained no facts to support it] all to Hell and back?

    Five FACTS About The Coronavirus That Proves There Is No Need To Panic And President Trump's Actions Are Certainly In Keeping With The Decidedly Non-Serious Nature Of The Pandemic. ~ Mike

    You are now on record in perpetuity insisting that COVID-19 is "Decidedly Non-Serious"... because it fits your political worldview and worship of a lying con artist, and that makes you as "Decidedly Fucking Ignorant" as Incompetent Donald who claimed just days ago:

    The 15, within a couple of days, is going to be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done.
    ~ Donald Trump, February 26, 2020

    I am glad you are "moving on" like you claimed earlier..

    Things change, you ignorant prat. If they didn't, you'd still be long gone after all those times you left whining and declaring you were too good to hang out with people who recognized Trump's obvious and indubitable similarities with the former Chancellor of the German Reich.

    Lastly, I researched your link, easily located the article by title, and found the sentence you conveniently omitted that blows your entire originally posted plagiarized comment out of the water like a GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast:

    Make no mistake, COVID-19 is a grave pathogenic threat which must be taken seriously.

    You should probably read the articles from which you pilfer; that way you wouldn't make the fucking ignorant mistake of contradicting your own posts and be hoisted by your own plagiarized petard.

    Once again, caught in ANOTHER lie, tazer-face...

    Once again, you lie a lot... so naturally you're going to get caught in ANOTHER lie... prolifically and pathologically, you fat bald man boobed limp-wristed sack of estrogen.

  65. [65] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    Either way works for me. (note: You would not be required to answer any posts on the shadow column, but it would be the only place where such attacks are allowed.)

    We can make this work if we do it together!

    Didn't someone just recently say something like that? :D

  66. [66] 
    Michale wrote:

    Mike answers to the name "fucking illiterate moron" yet still too fucking dumb to understand the concept that the AIDS pandemic that killed 32 million humans blows the entire narrative he had plagiarized all to Hell and back.

    And once again, the crack whore peasant ignores the FACTS..

    She got caught in a lie and now she is TRYING (and FAILING) to deflect from her bullshit..

    She claimed that the article did not mention the AIDS pandemic, which it clearly did..

    So, either the crack whore is a total moron or she was intentionally bullshitting and can't admit when she is wrong..

    The FACTS are clear...

  67. [67] 
    Michale wrote:

    Either way works for me. (note: You would not be required to answer any posts on the shadow column, but it would be the only place where such attacks are allowed.)

    We can make this work if we do it together!

    Didn't someone just recently say something like that? :D

    Yes, we can make it work if we do it together.. But we all know that the crack whore will NEVER stop her personal attacks and attacks on my wife and my children and my grandchildren...

    So until such time as Weigantians force her to cease and desist... We have the Weigantia we have, not the Weigantia we wish to have...

    But take heart.. I have a feeling that, once President Trump wins re-election and Democrats lose the House, the crack whore will be so embarrassed at having been exposed for the brain-less fact-less twit she is..

    She'll leave of her own accord..

    We just have to wait for that glorious day to arrive.. :D

  68. [68] 
    Kick wrote:

    Mike
    63

    Or Victoria could simply stop stalking me on the internet, stop attacking my wife and my children and my grandchildren and then there wouldn't be ANY need for a shadow commentary..

    Or you could stop making shit up about what I do on the Internet, you fucking prevaricating dipshit. In point of fact, you have no idea what I do on the Internet and to make shit up about others shows the depths of your sickness. Get over yourself, you fucking headcase. No one has discussed your wife or children or grandchildren with the notable exception of yourself and maybe a few people who did so by following your lead. You're mental.

    And EVERYONE would enjoy Weigantia a LOT more...

    There he goes again, confusing an equating his own obvious desires with those of EVERYONE. Everything isn't about you. You don't have to troll every opinion with your repetitive drool. Comments about Trump aren't about you. Grow the fuck up!

    Same shit, day after day:

    [8] Michale wrote:

    To clarify:

    They've already "projected" awarded Joe 20 delegates at minimum.

    Of course, there are no facts to support the bullshit claim.. :D

    You troll everyone on this board with your same bullshit over and over. You want to pick, pick, pick with your same shit... control every discussion with your repetitive spew. Meanwhile, anyone says anything back, you whine like a fucking victim and start your routine. Get over yourself, you ignorant prat!

    I am fairly sure that THAT is a much better solution..

    I am fairly sure:

    * self-awareness isn't remotely your strong suit
    * connecting the dots isn't something you attempt
    * you need to get over yourself
    * a lobotomy would do you some good.

    So to recap:

    Fuck right off. :D

  69. [69] 
    Michale wrote:

    As far as ya'all's beet red hysteria over President Trump's actions vis a vis the coronavirus??

    President Trump's message is.. "DON'T PANIC"

    And ya'all ATTACK him for that dead on ballz accurate message..

    **YA'ALL** say, "NO!!! EVERYONE MUST PANIC!!! WE ALL MUST IGNORE PRESIDENT TRUMP AND WE ALL MUST PANIC!!!"

    How utterly ridiculous is that!?

    ONE American has died and ya'all are hysterical...

    Yet, OVER TWELVE THOUSAND Americans died under Odumbo and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YA'ALL said a WORD....

    The hypocrisy is blatant and obvious..

  70. [70] 
    Kick wrote:

    The hysterics are all yours, Mike.

    You regularly and repeatedly assign your ignorant overblown invented bullshit to commenters on this board, and off you go with your repetitive drool. You get your damn knickers in a twist if anyone posts anything about Your Orange Worship.

    You're not Trump. Get over yourself and your ridiculous attempts to label and control every word of dialogue on this forum. It's pathetic. You're not Trump.

  71. [71] 
    Michale wrote:

    So to recap:

    Fuck right off. :D

    And still more deflection..

    You were WRONG crack whore..

    You claimed the article quoted didn't mention the AIDS pandemic.

    I PROVED that it did...

    You were wrong.. You were lying and you can't admit you got caught in a lie..

    As a matter of FACT, this entire commentary is replete with your lies and bullshit.

    1. You said you were here just to discuss the SC Primary and then you started in on the personal attacks on my family..

    2. After getting caught in THAT lie, you said you were "moving on". That was another lie..

    3. You claimed that the article I quoted did not mention the AIDS Pandemic.. It clearly did.. So, you got caught in **ANOTHER** lie..

    And then you try this pathetic deflection by throwing out more and more bullshit to try and save some semblance of face after you got beat down like the crack whore bitch you are...

    Which brings us to here and now.. :D

  72. [72] 
    Michale wrote:

    The hysterics are all yours, Mike.

    And the crack whore CONTINUES to refuse to "move on" and proves to everyone how much I PWN her.. :D

  73. [73] 
    nypoet22 wrote:

    OR we could just all mature a little and argue like pie I mean grown ups.
    I've heard it both ways
    The right way and then yours
    I've heard it both ways
    Let's not open any sores
    I've heard it right and wrong
    Don't cheech my Chong anymore
    - psych, the musical episode

  74. [74] 
    Michale wrote:

    OH MY GODS!!!!

    A SINGLE AUSTRALIAN has died from the Coronavirus!!!

    This is TRULY an extinction level event..

    The ***ONLY*** thing to do is ignore President Trump's very sound advice and PANIC!!!!

    Do ya'all see how utterly ridiculous ya'all's hate and bigotry is???

  75. [75] 
    Michale wrote:

    OR we could just all mature a little and argue like pie I mean grown ups.

    Most of us could..

    But there will always be those who can't "move on" as they claim..

    - psych, the musical episode

    The only thing worse than the PSYCH musical episode was the SUPERNATURAL musical episode..

  76. [76] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    "Can't we all just get it on?"
    -Actor spoofing Rodney King in porn movie

    P.S.- porn actors LOVE eating pie!

  77. [77] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    I wanted to get that in before we start acting like grown ups. :D

  78. [78] 
    Michale wrote:

    I wanted to get that in before we start acting like grown ups. :D

    No rush.. You have PLENTY of time before *ALL* of us can act like grown-ups.. :D

  79. [79] 
    Kick wrote:

    Mike
    69

    President Trump's message is.. "DON'T PANIC"

    The Orange Imbecile is worried about the stock market and his chances for reelection. The only one panicked is Trump. Trump is a con artist, and you're the one who keeps whining.

    And ya'all ATTACK him for that dead on ballz accurate message..

    Boo fucking hoo. I will continue to post my opinions about President Pathological. I don't think he gives a shit about what goes on here. You, on the other hand, are fucking hysterical about it.

    **YA'ALL** say, "NO!!! EVERYONE MUST PANIC!!! WE ALL MUST IGNORE PRESIDENT TRUMP AND WE ALL MUST PANIC!!!"

    Fake quotes invented by Mike. False equivalency and lies. Same shit, different day.

    How utterly ridiculous is that!?

    It's your handiwork. I find your fake quotes and false equivalency is frequently utterly ridiculous. You invent shit that doesn't exist and lie your ass off repeatedly. Doesn't mean a damn thing except you're mentally warped. Same shit, day in day out.

    ONE American has died and ya'all are hysterical...

    The hysterics are all your invention. Same shit, different day.

    Yet, OVER TWELVE THOUSAND Americans died under Odumbo and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YA'ALL said a WORD....

    Of course, there are no facts to support the bullshit claim.. :D In fact, you have no damn idea what we said about Barack Obama, and it's asinine and nonsensical to claim you do. Additionally, your standard argument of ideology simply indicates you have nothing in the tank to defend Incompetent Donald with the exception of your invented spew.

    The hypocrisy is blatant and obvious..

    The deflection is pathetic. Claiming to know what everyone has said is psychotic, asinine, and nonsensical utter bullshit. You must enjoy appearing stupid... because you keep doing it.

  80. [80] 
    Michale wrote:

    And once again.. The Crack Whore demonstrates to all how she cannot "move on" and how much I PWN her.. :D

    Of course, there are no facts to support the bullshit claim..

    Of course, you are full of shit as usual..

    2009 flu pandemic in the United States

    The 2009 flu pandemic in the United States was a novel strain of the Influenza A/H1N1 virus, commonly referred to as "swine flu", that began in the spring of 2009. The virus had spread to the US from an outbreak in Mexico.[116]

    As of mid-March 2010, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimated that about 59 million Americans contracted the H1N1 virus, 265,000 were hospitalized as a result, and 12,000 died.[117]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_flu_pandemic_in_the_United_States

    Once again, the crack whore is PROVEN to be a liar..

  81. [81] 
    Michale wrote:

    Interesting to note..

    This is Joe Bidens FIRST win in a primary....

    EVER.....

    Kinda puts things in perspective..... :D

  82. [82] 
    Michale wrote:

    So.. 2 cowboys are lost in the desert, delirious with hunger.. They see a tree off in the distance. As they get closer, they see it's a bacon tree.. They get so excited they run towards the bacon tree.. One gets out in front of the other and is shot down.. His friend approaches to lend aid and the fallen friend says with his dying breath...

    "It's not a bacon tree!! It's a ham bush.."

    Ba da daa.... :D

  83. [83] 
    Kick wrote:

    Mike
    80

    And once again.. The Crack Whore demonstrates to all how she cannot "move on" and how much I PWN her.. :D

    And once again.. pimp thinks this forum cares about his trailer whores and his life in the fetid Shithole swamps.

    Of course, you are full of shit as usual..

    Thank you for posting to suit me. You are a trained ground-pounding monkey performing on cue... and full of ape shit up to your eyeballs if you think an ignorant link leading to "wikipedia" contains facts to support the bullshit claim that you have any idea what anyone said about Barack Obama, and it's asinine and nonsensical to claim it does.

    Your standard argument of ideology and bullshit link leading to "wikipedia" simply indicates you have nothing in the tank to defend your lies about the commenters on this board without inventing more bullshit piled on top of the previous bullshit.

    Once again, the crack whore is PROVEN to be a liar..

    You lie on cue when I tell you to.
    Your trailer whore sounds just like you.

  84. [84] 
    Michale wrote:

    You lie on cue when I tell you to.

    Yet, you have no facts to support your claim..

    Whereas all of my claims are substantiated WITH FACTS..

    But, by all means, crack whore.. Show everyone here how you have "moved on"...

    Liar...

  85. [85] 
    Kick wrote:

    Mike
    81

    Interesting to note..

    This is Joe Bidens FIRST win in a primary....

    Interesting to note: Joe Biden has never lost in a general election.

    EVER

    EVER

    Kinda puts things in perspective..... :D

    It sure does... although probably not in the perspective you were going for, I would wager.

  86. [86] 
    Kick wrote:

    Mike
    84

    Yet, you have no facts to support your claim..

    Which claim. You just lied when I said you had no facts... thus you proved my point. You do it daily so it wasn't any different than same shit different day.

    Whereas all of my claims are substantiated WITH FACTS..

    Not true, but you will perform on cue when called on your unsubstantiated bullshit and supply what you claim are facts:

    http://www.chrisweigant.com/2020/02/29/program-note-79/#comment-154594

    But, by all means, crack whore.. Show everyone here how you have "moved on"...

    Like I have said, I don't think anyone here cares about your trailer whore; everything is not about you and your life in the trailer.

    As for me, I did move on, and then the primary ended, and if may say so, your predictions were "dead on arrival." You were spectacularly way wrong, but I digress.

    Are you so damn fucking stupid that you think moving on means never posting again? If that were true, your pathetic candy whining ass would still be off sulking about Trump being compared to the Reich-wing dictator he so obviously resembles... when you left crying.

    Moving on.

  87. [87] 
    Michale wrote:

    Which claim. You just lied when I said you had no facts...

    You really are slow today aren't you...

    Moving on.

    Again???

    This is what?? The 3rd or 4th time you "moved on"?? Yet yer still posting the same old lies and bullshit..

  88. [88] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    Fuck. This IS the shadow column. :(

  89. [89] 
    Michale wrote:

    Yea, well with people like Victoria around, it's the best that can be hoped for.. :^/

  90. [90] 
    Michale wrote:

    Remember all those "investigations" that Dumbocrats promised post-faux impeachment coup??

    Dems' investigations flatline, despite vows to pursue Trump after Senate impeachment trial

    Despite their dire warnings earlier this year that President Trump's foreign policy endangered the United States and assured that the 2020 elections would be riddled with foreign election interference, House Democrats have now essentially dropped their investigative efforts into the Trump administration's Ukraine dealings.

    The drawdown, which has seen Democrats decline to make new witness requests or file relevant subpoenas since the conclusion of the Senate impeachment trial, could be a tacit acknowledgement that the probes wouldn't be politically helpful as the 2020 presidential field narrows. Amid impeachment proceedings, a Gallup poll found that support for both President Trump and the Republican Party had risen to historic highs.

    However, Democrats have insisted that their previous statements still hold true, and that they are merely acceding to legal and political realities.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-investigations-flatline-despite-vows-to-pursue-trump-after-senate-impeachment-trial

    Democrats, of course, mean the legal and political realities that they have NO CASE for ANYTHING and that, politically, President Trump is kicking their asses at every juncture... :D

  91. [91] 
    dsws wrote:

    [16] Kick wrote:
    Many multiple outlets,

    I'm dubious. There aren't that many news sources, and they tend to update asynchronously as precincts report numbers. I don't think "many" of them all had the projected-delegates tally at 20, when CNN, NYT, and Politico didn't.

    I'll supply one: (270towin)

    Ok. I'll take that as an answer.

    [20] Michale wrote:

    Funny how you slobber Russ's knob all day and night..

    CW, can you do anything about Michale? This garbage really, really detracts from your blog. I hope you have a line that this crosses.

  92. [92] 
    Michale wrote:

    CW, can you do anything about Michale? This garbage really, really detracts from your blog. I hope you have a line that this crosses.

    But internet stalking, DOXing and threatening to DOX and attacking one's family and grandchildren DOESN'T cross a line in your book??

    Your book is a crappy book...

    Careful.. Yer political bigotry is showing.. :D

  93. [93] 
    Michale wrote:

    Holdover efforts by Democrats to flex their oversight muscles have fallen flat in recent days. Last Friday, the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals rejected Democrats' efforts to compel the testimony of former White House counsel Don McGahn, who was first subpoeaned last April. The White House has asserted executive privilege to protect McGahn's testimony and documents from disclosure; the longstanding constitutional principle, which was also routinely asserted by the Obama administration, is designed to protect sensitive White House deliberations.

    The Democrats LOST in court!!?? ***AGAIN!!!???***

    Who could have POSSIBLY predicted that!!!????

    Oh... Wait.. :D

  94. [94] 
    Michale wrote:

    The 2-1 ruling relied on the principle that the federal courts should avoid interference in intrabranch disputes, and was a crushing blow to congressional Democrats' oversight enforcement both generally, and in the Ukraine matter.

    “The Committee's suit asks us to settle a dispute that we have no authority to resolve,” wrote Judge Thomas Griffith, who was appointed by former President George W. Bush.“The walk from the Capitol to our courthouse is a short one, and if we resolve this case today, we can expect Congress’ lawyers to make the trip often."

    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., told reporters shortly after the decision that she would request a so-called "en banc" review of the decision by the full D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals. But the strategy of pursuing appeals could be fraught with risk, as the possibility remained that the Supreme Court down the line could further strengthen executive privilege. It's still unclear whether Democrats will pursue such an appeal.

    Pelosi herself has signaled that Democrats may be backing off their aggressive approach. In February, she outwardly vowed that Democrats would probe whether there was an “abuse of power" when senior DOJ officials intervened to lower line prosecutors' 9-year sentencing recommendation for former Trump aide Roger Stone.

    But that issue has largely fizzled, as Stone was ultimately sentenced to three years in prison -- approximately the same sentence the senior DOJ officials wanted.

    And, Pelosi has made sure to temper expectations, telling reporters that House Democrats aren’t going to “spend all of our time going after every lie that the administration henchmen make."

    Democrats have the STANK of ***LUSER*** all about them... :D

  95. [95] 
    Michale wrote:

    Democrats, she said, were preparing for testimony from Attorney General Bill Barr in March. But she stopped short of announcing any new full-scale probes.

    "At some point, you’d think they would take a page out of the president’s book and devote themselves to working for the country, but I guess not," White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham mused at the time.

    Democrats **WON'T** work for this country..

    They HATE this country because this country elected President Donald Trump...

    The facts clearly prove this...

  96. [96] 
    Michale wrote:

    Tom Steyer ends campaign after Biden wins South Carolina primary
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tom-steyer-ends-campaign-after-biden-wins-south-carolina-primary

    Boom... Boom... Boom... Another one bites the dust...
    -Queen

  97. [97] 
    Michale wrote:

    Struggling Warren declares contested DNC the 'final play'
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-declares-contested-democratic-national-convention-the-final-play

    Looks like the Progressive darling, Liz Warren is turning traitor to the Democrats.. :D

    Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of thugs...

  98. [98] 
    Kick wrote:

    Down goes Buttigieg

  99. [99] 
    Michale wrote:

    I guess waiting until Super Tuesday was not the no-brainer it was thought to be..

    If it's any consolation, CW.. Yer logic was sound.. I could find now fault with it..

  100. [100] 
    Michale wrote:

    So it looks like that either Sanders or Biden is going to take the nomination with Super Tuesday..

    Bummer.. I was hoping this was gonna be dragged out longer.. :(

    So, CW... Any prognostications as to who will be the last man standing???

    Electability or Party Purity???

  101. [101] 
    Michale wrote:

    If it's any consolation, CW.. Yer logic was sound.. I could find now fault with it..

    I could find NO fault with it...

  102. [102] 
    Bleyd wrote:

    Smart move by Buttigieg. I mean, the writing was on the wall that he wasn't going to win, but I think dropping out fairly early is a good decision by him. He's still very young and has plenty of time to make another run (or several if necessary)for president, and by dropping out now, he can build some goodwill with the democratic establishment by (in theory at least) not siphoning any more moderate votes from Biden. They'll appreciate that next time he's running, and if Biden does end up winning both the nomination and the presidency, I'd bet this will help Buttigieg get a post in the administration to further bolster his resume.

  103. [103] 
    Kick wrote:

    dsws
    91

    I'm dubious. There aren't that many news sources,

    I'm gobsmacked that you believe there aren't that many news sources. Nevertheless, there are a plethora.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_media_in_the_United_States

    and they tend to update asynchronously as precincts report numbers.

    The news reporting of the South Carolina "live returns" and the political prognosticators who crunch the numbers and forecast the delegate distribution are two different animals. Do the major news sources have the delegate number crunchers? Of course, but there are also a plethora of them on the Internet... who crunch the numbers and project the delegates based on a boatload of factors. If you will check the timestamp, you will discover I was reporting what was being forecast "straight out of the gate" before the actual live returns began.

    I don't think "many" of them all had the projected-delegates tally at 20, when CNN, NYT, and Politico didn't.

    Think what you wish; it won't change the forecasts or make them nonexistent.

    Ok. I'll take that as an answer.

    Take it or leave it. It won't stop me reporting the early forecasts of the number crunchers on primary days. :)

  104. [104] 
    Kick wrote:

    Mike
    92

    But internet stalking, DOXing and threatening to DOX and attacking one's family and grandchildren DOESN'T cross a line in your book??

    If the doxing of your family sticks in your craw, you should really stop doing it. There's not a single other person who's done it besides yourself:

    http://www.chrisweigant.com/2020/02/28/ftp563/#comment-154520

    You also doxed Neil in one of your angry rants.

    You can't seem to stop doing it to yourself or others, and you continue to whine like a toddler about it when no one is doing it... with the exception of yourself!

    Get a grip, Mike; your family deserves the privacy you keep claiming you want for them but can't seem to stop yourself from naming them on multiple occasions. Moron!

  105. [105] 
    Kick wrote:

    FUN FACT

    Mike goes on an angry rant and doxes Neil: August 3, 2019

    Neil leaves the forum shortly thereafter.

    Miss you, Neil. :)

  106. [106] 
    Kick wrote:

    Bleyd
    102

    Smart move by Buttigieg. I mean, the writing was on the wall that he wasn't going to win, but I think dropping out fairly early is a good decision by him.

    Exactly.

    If you can't win the minority vote of the modern-day Democratic Party, you can't be its leader. It's what kept Bernie from winning in 2016: Can't carry the South and key localities in the North, you're done.

    If you can't do it now, you get yourself back out there next cycle and keep at it... or don't. That's politics.

  107. [107] 
    ListenWhenYouHear wrote:

    Actually there is.. Even Russ conceded that my Open heart surgery was factual, plus I provided documentary evidence of the fact...

    Russ never “conceded” anything of the sort! I did not sit on your surgery; I did not consult with your doctor — I talked to you about the pain that comes from a cracked sternum and ribs. How, or even if, you have experienced a cracked sternum is not something that I can say with any certainty....only that we discussed how painful it is.

    Michale, this is why your constant disregard for the truth is a problem for you... Just because you say you’ve experienced something — twenty-five years in law enforcement or open heart surgery — you’ve been caught lying about such things in the past!

  108. [108] 
    Kick wrote:

    Russ

    I cannot fathom where the board troll got the idea that I "attacked" you. I blame his demonstrable inability to comprehend simple written English... or he just lied like he frequently does. He definitely shows signs of jealously toward our eternal devotion.

    Hope you and yours are well. I imagine those panicked parents are feeling quite vindicated at present... as their heads explode in unison.

    I have no doubt that you will, but you are both required to stay safe. :)

    XOXOXO

  109. [109] 
    nypoet22 wrote:

    i didn't think mayor pete would be out so soon.

  110. [110] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    How is it usually put? Mayor Pete didn't have a path to victory, not after South Carolina.

    Senator Klobuchar and Mayor Bloomberg also don't have a path to victory. It would and will look foolish for them to stand on Super Tuesday.

    However, I can understand how extremely difficult it would be for Bloomberg to get out before he's actually in. It would show a certain strength of character, though.

  111. [111] 
    ListenWhenYouHear wrote:

    Kick,

    Hope you and yours are well. I imagine those panicked parents are feeling quite vindicated at present... as their heads explode in unison.

    I spoke too soon, obviously! They later reported that a teacher at the school had been in contact with someone who had been exposed...so my apologies to the parents at Bothell High —I judged you unfairly!

    Ya’ll stay safe!

    R

  112. [112] 
    Michale wrote:

    Dan,

    As you can see, I am not the culprit here..

    I simply respond to the attacks on myself, my wife and my grandchildren..

    If those would stop, you wouldn't see anything from me in this vein..

    So, if you REALLY want things like this to stop, you have to look to the source..

  113. [113] 
    Michale wrote:

    How is it usually put? Mayor Pete didn't have a path to victory, not after South Carolina.

    Just like Democrats don't have a path to victory in Nov.

    But your logic is flawed..

    I believe CW's reasoning was that no candidate loses anything by letting things ride for a couple more days..

    That there was really no reason to drop out before Super Tuesday because things could change very quickly..

    My personal thought is to wonder if the DNC exerted some pressure behind the scenes to create a starker clearer choice going in to Super Tuesday..

    Senator Klobuchar and Mayor Bloomberg also don't have a path to victory. It would and will look foolish for them to stand on Super Tuesday.

    As I said, Democrats don't have a path to victory as well.. But it's not foolish to try...

    It's foolish NOT to give it 3 days and see if their fortunes change...

    However, I can understand how extremely difficult it would be for Bloomberg to get out before he's actually in. It would show a certain strength of character, though.

    And a total lack of reasoning skills.. :D

  114. [114] 
    Michale wrote:

    Mike goes on an angry rant and doxes Neil: August 3, 2019

    According to YOU, it's not "doxing" if the information is freely available on the internet..

    Make up your mind, ya crack whore bitch..

  115. [115] 
    Michale wrote:

    Neil leaves the forum shortly thereafter.

    Miss you, Neil. :)

    And you only have yourself to blame...

    Moron..

  116. [116] 
    Michale wrote:

    Mary Anne Marsh: Biden finds himself in the middle of some real March madness in race to stop Sanders

    Press trumpets Biden win in SC

    Major victory after pundits buried him

    The good news for former Vice President Joe Biden is he won South Carolina. Big.

    The bad news for Biden is he’s still behind Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., in the delegate count after the best win of his life and first win ever in his third presidential race. 57-51.

    The worse news for Biden is that he needs South Carolina size wins all day on Super Tuesday and beyond to keep Sanders in his sights to win the nomination.

    In 24 hours.

    And that’s without any money to buy ads or an organization in any of those states.

    Oh, and did I mention early voting?

    The fact is that Biden’s firewall has to become spontaneous combustion across 14 states to even stay close on Super Tuesday.

    The race for the Democratic nomination is now a race to stop Sanders from accumulating the necessary 1,991 pledged delegates to win on the first ballot. It is going to be very hard to do especially with Super Tuesday coming up fast and the fact that anything and everything could happen in the month of March on the march to Milwaukee should concern Democrats.
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mary-anne-marsh-biden-finds-himself-in-the-middle-of-some-real-march-madness-in-race-to-stop-sanders

    Biden bought himself an extra 3 days of life and it took every effort and every penny he had to do it..

  117. [117] 
    Michale wrote:

    The remaining states in the primary calendar will have far more African-American voters than the first three contests as well.

    Yet, Sanders did well with Latino voters in Nevada and he polls well with them, too, where they make up sizable voting blocs, specifically in California, Texas and North Carolina. That could help Sanders mitigate his problem with African-American voters. But, still, it’s a big problem if Sanders is the nominee.

    Nevertheless, Sanders goes into Super Tuesday, even with Biden’s impressive win in South Carolina, as the one who will emerge with a major delegate lead totaling hundreds of delegates.

    That’s what Biden is facing. March Madness.

    It’s a problem that may only get worse for Democrats in the April, May and June contests going into the convention unless someone can stop Sanders. Truth is, at this point, it is likely going to take more than a primary to do it.

    And when that realization occurs you might start to hear Democrats say “Let’s make a deal…”

    Bernie has a black American problem....

    It's not a problem for Bernie in the primary.. Bernie will win the primary with ease..

    It's a problem for Bernie in the General Election, though..

    A BIG problem..

    Bernie simply has no path to victory over President Trump.. Black Americans will flock to President Trump or stay home by the tens of millions..

    So, yes.. Bernie has a black American problem..

    And the Democrat Party?? It has a Bernie problem..

    Which all amounts to NO PROBLEM for President Trump.. :D

    Aren't we all just SO happy about that!!?? :D

  118. [118] 
    Michale wrote:

    Biden’s Pyrrhic victory

    Blocking Sanders with Biden is tantamount to writing off the Democratic party’s own youth activist wing

    Bernie Sanders just lost his first primary of 2020. He’ll lose a few more on Tuesday. But as of now, in terms of delegates and polling alike, Bernie Sanders remains the Democratic front-runner. And Joe Biden has wound up, ironically, not as the frontrunner but as the ‘Stop Bernie!’ candidate.

    South Carolina was Biden’s first primary win in any of the presidential races he’s ever run, which stretch back to 1988. He’s had his eye on the White House for a very long time, and voters have consistently found other Democrats more compelling — other Democrats like Michael Dukakis, not just other Democrats like Barack Obama. His victory in the Palmetto State arguably owes more to Obama than to Biden’s own skill and appeal as a politician: here for the first time Biden’s association with Obama was enough to win a state, thanks not only to the higher proportion of African American voters than in earlier contests but also to the older skew of the turnout in South Carolina this year.

    This is a problem for Biden: the formula that worked in South Carolina, the appeal to nostalgia for the first black president, isn’t going to be enough in California next Tuesday. And Biden is not running on any kind of future-oriented platform: he’s not out in front of his party on healthcare policy or foreign policy or anything else. To the extent that something other than pure nostalgia was fueling his campaign, it was the assumption that he would be the strongest contender against Donald Trump in November. But lately polls have shown Sanders performing as well or better than Biden, and in Pennsylvania a recent poll had him only tied with Trump. Biden is not the safe electoral bet that his campaign was built upon taking for granted.
    https://spectator.us/biden-pyrrhic-victory-south-carolina/

    You really have to admire how consistently Democrats put themselves in a constant LOSE-LOSE situation, courtesy of President Trump.. :D

    If they have Bernie as their chosen champion, they send tens of millions of black Americans running to President Trump..

    If they have Biden as their chosen champion, they send tens of millions of youth and Bernie Bros running to President Trump..

    And the ultimate winner??? This country and President Trump..

    The ultimate wiener??? Democrats and Trump/America hating lusers...

    It's a GREAT day to be an American!! :D

  119. [119] 
    Michale wrote:

    Reposted for Clarity

    Biden’s Pyrrhic victory

    Blocking Sanders with Biden is tantamount to writing off the Democratic party’s own youth activist wing

    Bernie Sanders just lost his first primary of 2020. He’ll lose a few more on Tuesday. But as of now, in terms of delegates and polling alike, Bernie Sanders remains the Democratic front-runner. And Joe Biden has wound up, ironically, not as the frontrunner but as the ‘Stop Bernie!’ candidate.

    South Carolina was Biden’s first primary win in any of the presidential races he’s ever run, which stretch back to 1988. He’s had his eye on the White House for a very long time, and voters have consistently found other Democrats more compelling — other Democrats like Michael Dukakis, not just other Democrats like Barack Obama. His victory in the Palmetto State arguably owes more to Obama than to Biden’s own skill and appeal as a politician: here for the first time Biden’s association with Obama was enough to win a state, thanks not only to the higher proportion of African American voters than in earlier contests but also to the older skew of the turnout in South Carolina this year.

    This is a problem for Biden: the formula that worked in South Carolina, the appeal to nostalgia for the first black president, isn’t going to be enough in California next Tuesday. And Biden is not running on any kind of future-oriented platform: he’s not out in front of his party on healthcare policy or foreign policy or anything else. To the extent that something other than pure nostalgia was fueling his campaign, it was the assumption that he would be the strongest contender against Donald Trump in November. But lately polls have shown Sanders performing as well or better than Biden, and in Pennsylvania a recent poll had him only tied with Trump. Biden is not the safe electoral bet that his campaign was built upon taking for granted.
    https://spectator.us/biden-pyrrhic-victory-south-carolina/

    You really have to admire how consistently Democrats put themselves in a constant LOSE-LOSE situation, courtesy of President Trump.. :D

    If they have Bernie as their chosen champion, they send tens of millions of black Americans running to President Trump..

    If they have Biden as their chosen champion, they send tens of millions of youth and Bernie Bros running to President Trump..

    And the ultimate winner??? This country and President Trump..

    The ultimate wiener??? Democrats and Trump/America hating lusers...

    It's a GREAT day to be an American!! :D

  120. [120] 
    Michale wrote:

    Yet success in nominating an anti-Sanders and then electing an anti-Trump might come at a higher cost than establishment Democrats realize. Blocking Sanders with Biden is tantamount to writing off the Democratic party’s own youth activist wing. No one Biden could pick as his running mate would have the pull with the left-wing youth that Sanders has. And beating Trump in November will put Democrats in the awkward position of having to govern without the two-chamber congressional majorities and the massive popular mandate that Barack Obama came into office with in 2009. With Congress fully in his party’s hands and with Obama himself notably charismatic and popular, what did the Democratic party achieve? It passed the Affordable Care Act, which became a millstone around the party’s neck in the next two midterm elections — it failed to energize the left, which recognized it as a sellout to the insurance companies, even as it mobilized and unified the right, which had previously been splintered and demoralized by the George W. Bush record. Obama’s signature moves in foreign-policy also failed to improve the political calculus for Democrats: the Iran deal and moves toward diplomatic normalization with Cuba courted a backlash from the right, while Obama failed to use his political capital to close Guantanamo or end the Afghanistan War, as he had promised to the left (and indeed to the whole country).

    Funny how ya'all only hold President Trump to his promises..

    Odumbo, you give a pass..

    So, obviously breaking campaign promises is no big deal to ya'all, the facts clearly show..

    :eyeroll:

  121. [121] 
    Michale wrote:

    We were having such a nice discussion about the non-existent relevant similarities between President Trump and Hitler...

    Let's see what comparisons we could find with Bernie and Hitler..

    http://sjfm.us/pics/BernieHitler.jpg

    Oh yep... There are a bunch of them... :D

  122. [122] 
    Michale wrote:

    As has been aptly PROVEN, there are many many MANY more blatant and obvious FACTS to support a Bernie/Hitler comparison..

    Too bad none of ya'all have such specific, relevant and factual points of comparison between President Trump and Hitler, eh? :D

  123. [123] 
    Michale wrote:

    OH MY GODS!!!!!

    WE HAVE 2 CASES OF CORONAVIRUS HERE IN FLORIDA!!!!

    OH MY GODS, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!

    This latest bout of utterly hysterical and orgasmic Trump/America hating insanity brought to Weigantia by the LUSERS of the Democrat Party..

    :eyeroll:

  124. [124] 
    Michale wrote:

    Most people recover from the COVID-19 without needing special treatment, but older people and those with underlying medical problems such as high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes are more likely to develop serious illness.

    The **ONLY** reason this was even MENTIONED here in Weigantia is that ya'all thought it would be a good line of attack to beat up President Trump over..

    That the FACTS prove it's not only a shitty line of attack, the mere fact that ya'all went there says a lot more about ya'all than it does about President Trump...

  125. [125] 
    Michale wrote:

    In other news...

    Baby-killers and infanticide'rs are bummed today...

    US Supreme Court to hear high-stakes abortion case
    https://news.yahoo.com/us-supreme-court-hear-high-stakes-abortion-case-021057690.html

    Their baby-killing sport and favorite past time is coming to an end..

    Say good-by to Roe V Wade baby killers!!

  126. [126] 
    Michale wrote:

    "Throughout the United States, from the federal government to the state government, we are seeing attacks on women's reproductive rights like never before,"

    Not at all..

    As with *ALL* rights, a woman's reproductive rights ends where another person's right begins...

    The baby killers wail and scream about CHOICE..

    Of course it's about choice...

    A woman who chooses to engage in activity that could result in pregnancy has made her choice..

    What this is all about is responsibility for accepting the CONSEQUENCES of that choice..

    It's really THAT simple...

  127. [127] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    Liz-
    Extremely difficult for Bloomberg to show strength of character?

    From what he's shown so far it is impossible.

    But if he did show that strength of character should that make people vote for him? :D

    What we need is way to test the strength of character of the people that remain in the race.

    For example, when a candidate keeps REPEATING a statement like "This is America, there's not one single thing we can't do if we do it together.", that candidate should be challenged on whether he has the strength of character to live by that statement or if it is just empty rhetoric.

    If it is just empty rhetoric then that candidate is lying just like Trump does.

    So the candidate that made that statement should be asked if the we can do anything claim applies to running small donor only campaigns which is a GREAT test of strength of character.

    That candidate should be asked to explain why it does not apply to running small donor only campaigns or if it does why he is not showing the strength of character to run a small donor only campaign.

    And any pundit/journalist that writes about politics should also have the strength of character to inform citizens about how they can demand that the candidates show the strength of character that is needed by running small donor only campaigns.

    It would be nice to vote for candidates with real strength of character instead of being offered only a choice of candidates that only show a strength of caricature.

  128. [128] 
    Michale wrote:

    Super Tuesday polls: Bernie's edge, Biden's bounce and Bloomberg's debut

    Sanders is poised to rebound from a distant second-place finish in South Carolina, according to surveys released over the weekend.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/01/super-tuesday-polls-bernie-biden-bloomberg-118459

    So, it's pucker time for the Democrat Party...

    What will win out???

    Electability??

    Party Purity??

    Regardless, it's moot..

    Democrats simply have no path to victory...

  129. [129] 
    Michale wrote:

    OK, OK... If this coronavirus is as bad as ya'all claim..

    Then you must cancel all Democrat rallies and functions..

    IF ya'all really think it's THAT serious...

    Let the back-pedaling begin.. :D

  130. [130] 
    Michale wrote:

    David Avella: Super Tuesday looms and Democrats are left with no good options

    Democrats are on the verge of a lose-lose situation. And, it’s one that they are bringing on themselves. Democratic socialist Bernie Sanders is both the front runner and the focal point for what is likely to transpire.

    The question for Democrats is: Just what can be done to keep both the activist base and the Party elites and establishment happy? Not much, it would appear.

    On March 3, also known as “Super Tuesday,” voters in 14 states and one U.S. territory will elect their choice for the Democratic Party’s nominee.
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/super-tuesday-democrats-options-david-avella

    Democrats have a LOSE LOSE situation..

    Who could have POSSIBLY predicted this... :D

  131. [131] 
    Kick wrote:

    Down goes Klobuchar

  132. [132] 
    Michale wrote:

    I am simply amazed that CW's logical and rational wisdom (not to mention mine as well) did not hold up to scrutiny...

    Again.. I just have to wonder how much influence/pressure the DNC applied to get these people to drop out when it was totally un-necessary to do so..

    On the other hand, the ones who have been (forced??) out all benefit Biden, so maybe the DNC hand IS at work here..

    What ya think, CW???

  133. [133] 
    Kick wrote:

    Mike
    114

    According to YOU, it's not "doxing" if the information is freely available on the internet..

    Liar.

    Additionally, that's utterly nonsensical. Without your freely offering of your own identity and the names of your family members on this very forum on a fairly regular basis, the Internet would otherwise be useless in that endeavor.

    You are the person who has identified yourself and your family, and you have continued to do so unabated...

    http://www.chrisweigant.com/2020/02/28/ftp563/#comment-154520

    ... all the while whining hysterically about someone doing it. At this point, one can only obviously conclude you are simply unable to stop yourself.

    I would not think I would have to explain anything such as this to a so-called "law enforcement officer" of 25 years, but here we are.

  134. [134] 
    Michale wrote:

    You are the person who has identified yourself and your family, and you have continued to do so unabated...

    So, it's NOT doxxing if someone put the info on the internet..

    So, I did not Dox Neil because Neil put that info on the internet..

    As usual, the crack whore is full of shit..

    And, it was actually Neil who put MY confidential address and such on this forum.. And you used that to TRY and threaten me to change my posting ways or you'll "expose" me..

    And I don't you to take all your bullshit and shove it up your ass...

    You can't win, crack whore.. All you can do is slobber on dicks all day (that's how you make your living and that's why your kids were taken away) and pretend you have more than 2 brain cells to rub together...

    Have a happy, shit-fer-brains :D

  135. [135] 
    Michale wrote:

    This place was a real fun place to be until the crack whore came along...

  136. [136] 
    Michale wrote:

    As usual.. Another day... Crack whore starts another flame war....

  137. [137] 
    Kick wrote:

    Mike
    115

    And you only have yourself to blame...

    So you want to blame me for your own posts wherein you identified another person?

    That nonsensical spew might actually work on a forum full of Trumpian cult worshipers... but here in this forum wherein the vast majority of commenters aren't prone to conspiracy theory asinine bullshit? Nope.

    Whatever happened to the Party of personal responsibility? Oh, right... Donald Trump and the politics of pathological lying, conspiracy theory nonsense, and perpetual whining grievance.

    Moron..

    Nice signature. It suits you.

  138. [138] 
    Michale wrote:

    Nice signature. It suits you.

    Ahhh the old I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I rebuttal...

    That's about your mentality...

    Face reality, crack whore... Yer nothing but a waste of skin..

    Seriously, your probably better off just eating a bullet and putting yerself out of everyone you know's misery...

    Oh that's right.. Yer a pussy Democrat who is afraid of guns..

    Take a handful of sleeping pills then.. Just end yer worthless miserable life and everyone you know will be better off...

    Go ahead.. You won't be missed..

    Luser crack whore bitch....

  139. [139] 
    Kick wrote:

    Mike
    135

    This place was a real fun place to be until the crack whore came along...

    Life in your swamp trailer and the occupations of its inhabitants don't interest me in the least unless one of them is running for political office.

    Poor hysterical Lying Mike... ran into somebody he couldn't bully off the forum no matter how hard he tried. All that anger isn't good for your health, Mikey. :)

  140. [140] 
    Michale wrote:

    Shit, crack whore.. My entire LIFE CONSUMES you.. That's why you go to all those pay websites to find all you can about me.

    That's why you have an entire directory on your computer... A few hundred gigs of all the research and all the information you have dug up on me..

    ALL because you can't handle getting your ass kicked on a DAILY basis here in Weigantia..

    You have been WRONG about everything Trump to date.. You claim all this info on me but you NEVER have ANY facts to show for it.. Just nothing but yer spewage and bullshit..

    Yer a poor wasted crack whore who had her kids taken away and who has been disowned by her entire family..

    Wallowing in a pitiful existence where you have to suck dicks so that people will acknowledge your pathetic existence..

    Daddy's Little Knob-gobbler... Any daddy will do for you...

    I am sorry your father touched you in all the wrong places... But that doesn't mean you have to do the same to your own kids..

    Like I said, Victoria.. Your best choice would be just to off yourself...

    As far as you leaving?? When Trump win's re-election in a landslide and yer fellow Dumbocrats lose the House..

    You'll be gone from here.. :D

  141. [141] 
    Michale wrote:

    Speaking of predictions.. Mine always factually accurate and ya'all's are always wrong.. :D

    Benjamin Netanyahu defeats Benny Gantz with striking 60-seat bloc
    https://www.jpost.com/Israel-Elections/Benjamin-Netanyahus-Right-bloc-wins-majority-exit-polls-619513

    What IS it about ya'all that you simply CANNOT be factually accurate with ya'all's predictions??

    I mean, shit.. The LAW OF AVERAGES says that ya'all should be factually accurate at least SOME of the time..

    :D

  142. [142] 
    Kick wrote:

    Mike

    And, it was actually Neil who put MY confidential address and such on this forum.. And you used that to TRY and threaten me to change my posting ways or you'll "expose" me..

    Wrong. What I said was I would post the truth about you if you kept posting lies about me. But seriously, dipshit, who would know the difference no matter what I or anyone else posted? Are you seriously so damn stupid that somebody could yank your chain like that and you would fall for it? And damn did you fall for it! That is some special kind of stupid, Mike. You got played. You got played like a fish on a hook, and you still can't let it go after all this time. Reeled in.

    So blaming Neil!? Wrong. Was it Neil who posted the identity of your wife and yourself on this forum in December 2008? Nope. And your address wasn't confidential... so blaming Neil is not only a lie but additionally asinine, nonsensical, and just part and parcel of your typical spew.

    You identified yourself and family on this forum... multiple times. It wasn't Neil or anyone else, and not only that, you continue to keep doing it unabated and seem totally incapable of stopping yourself from doing it. There's no one you can shift the blame to in typical Trumpian fashion.

    And don't even try to blame Barack Obama; no one else here is as stupid as you that would buy into that monotonous bullshit.

  143. [143] 
    Michale wrote:

    Wrong. What I said was I would post the truth about you if you kept posting lies about me.

    I never post lies about you.. Then or now..

    You a scumbag cock sucking crack whore who had her children taken away from her because the courts ruled you an unfit mother..

    You couldn't handle the facts about yourself so you tried to threaten me to shut me up..

    And I don't you to shove your threat up your ass...

    And here we are.. :D

    No lies.. Just facts...

    "and so it goes and so it goes.. And so will you soon I suppose..."
    -Billy Joel

    Your demise is inevitable.. :D

  144. [144] 
    Michale wrote:

    It just occurred to me..

    In an effort to forestall they completely and utterly decimating ass-whuppin' the Dumbocrats are about to receive... I would not put it past them to use the bullshit of this latest fear-mongering scare to try and suspend elections...

    That would be in keeping with the desperation of the Democrat Party..

  145. [145] 
    Kick wrote:

    Klobuchar endorsing Biden tonight in Dallas, Texas.

  146. [146] 
    Michale wrote:

    Yea, I already posted that... Try and keep up... :D

  147. [147] 
    Michale wrote:

    This would probably be a good time for you to "move on" again, Victoria...

  148. [148] 
    Kick wrote:

    Cry more, Mike.

    You haven't embarrassed yourself enough today to suit me.

  149. [149] 
    Michale wrote:

    I am laughing my ass off..

    I can just see the tears running down your face when you think of how pathetic and useless your life is.. That everyone you know just wants you to end your life and quit being a burden to them..

    :D

  150. [150] 
    Michale wrote:

    Dow roars back from coronavirus sell-off with biggest gain since 2009, surges 5.1%
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/01/awaiting-us-stock-futures-open-at-6-pm-after-wall-streets-worst-week-since-2008.html

    The resilience of President Trump's economy... :D

    I know, I know.. Ya'all were hoping for a huge crash.. A catastrophe that would hurt 10s of millions of Americans so ya'all could gloat on how bad President Trump is..

    But, as usual, ya'all's hysterical hate and bigotry filled hopes and wishes..

    UTTERLY and COMPLETELY fails... :D

  151. [151] 
    Michale wrote:

    Biden botches Declaration of Independence: 'You know ... you know the thing'

    President hopeful Joseph R. Biden made social media headlines on Monday for all the wrong reasons after botching the Declaration of Independence in Texas.

    The former Vice President attempted to inspire a crowd by orating one of the most famous documents in world history, only to fumble over the words with “you know the thing.”

    “We hold these truths to be self-evident,” Mr. Biden, said. “All men and women created … by the — you know — you know the thing.”
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/2/joe-biden-botches-declaration-of-independence-you-/

    Poor Joe... It's time for the old folks home, Joe...

  152. [152] 
    Michale wrote:

    Comments from twits..

    “Vote Biden: You Know… the thing.”

    “This is bad. Really bad. At what point will someone stop this train wreck?”

    “This is the establishment’s chosen guy. That’s a comforting thought.”

    “Eight more months of this.”

    If only someone would have warned Joe Biden that running for President was a bad idea...

    Oh.. Wait..

    Joe will forever be known as the Democrat Bob Dole... A sacrificial lamb because... well.. yunno.. Democrats have to run SOMEONE....

    I wonder if The Simpsons will do another KANG/KODOS episode for the 2020 election...

  153. [153] 
    Michale wrote:

    Federal judge orders Hillary Clinton deposition to address private emails: 'Still more to learn'
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-orders-hillary-clinton-deposition-to-address-private-emails-there-is-still-more-to-learn

    BUT!!! BUT!!! BUT!!!

    Democrats are ALL about transparency and openness...

    And yet, Hitler-ly is STILL keeping secrets..

  154. [154] 
    Michale wrote:

    Los Angeles DA apologizes after husband points gun at Black Lives Matter protesters
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angeles-da-apologizes-after-husband-points-gun-at-black-lives-matter-protesters

    Why apologize?? The scumbags tried to break into the DA's house..

    I would have shot the scumbags..

  155. [155] 
    Michale wrote:

    Maureen Dowd: Germaphobe Trump threatened by a virus
    https://www.sltrib.com/opinion/commentary/2020/03/01/maureen-dowd-germaphobe/

    What a load of Moose Poop...

    President Trump's administration is as "threatened" by the coronavirus as Odumbo's administration was "threatened" when over 12,000 Americans died from the Swine Flu pandemic...

    Democrats and Trump/America haters are hysterical and moronic..

    They are ruled by their hate and bigotry..

    Nothing else..

  156. [156] 
    Kick wrote:

    Russ

    A look inside the unhinged Roger Stone deposition from February 2020. As is obvious, he lies under oath:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pptzks0x6wI

    Watch him twitch with rage. As you know, the body language doesn't lie. :)

  157. [157] 
    ListenWhenYouHear wrote:

    Like I said, Victoria.. Your best choice would be just to off yourself...

    As far as you leaving?? When Trump win's re-election in a landslide and yer fellow Dumbocrats lose the House..

    Who the hell says shit like this? Someone who has completely lost their cool and has allowed the words of a stranger to get under your skin. Face it, she owns you. And the fact that she is a SHE only seems to make it worse for you!

    And if you continue with your hate-filled, foaming-at-the-mouth attacks on people, you won’t be around to see if Trump wins or if he is walked out of the White House in chains come November.

    You said that there were complications following your surgery. If that is true, then it probably isn’t wise for you to get your blood pressure up as high as it clearly must be to be spewing the hate-filled shit that you do on here. Karma is truly a bitch! Your dishonesty and hatred are literally killing you.

    Maybe you are the one who should take a rest from this place...it’s probably the only way you’ll be able to gloat come November!

Comments for this article are closed.