ChrisWeigant.com

Trump Unites Democrats

[ Posted Monday, July 15th, 2019 – 17:10 UTC ]

[Note: This is just going to be a very quick post, as I'm still recovering from Netroots Nation and spent most of today sleeping.]

Once again, Donald Trump has successfully united Democrats right when they were in danger of falling apart. The intraparty bickering between Nancy Pelosi and "the Squad" of four progressive members of the House was threatening to get rather ugly, when Trump trumped the Democratic ugliness with his own unique and virulent brand of ugly. Trump's racist "go back to where you came from" tweets over the weekend not only completely distracted everyone from the Democratic squabble, it also caused the entire Democratic Party to close ranks and denounce the president with one unified voice. What could have been a schism turned into a reason to stand shoulder to shoulder against Trump's obvious hatred. Trump was so disgusting in his comments that he's now got a schism of his own within the Republican ranks, since his comments were so completely indefensible. Republicans are now lining up to denounce him, although most are treading rather timidly while doing so. What it all means is that instead of the media running with another "Democrats In Disarray" headline, they are now pointing out the discord within the Republican Party.

Of course, Democrats were already rather united in their goals for the 2020 election, a fact which was clearly on display at Netroots Nation last week. I will be writing about this later, but I did want to close this quick note with the best political slogan I've heard yet in the entire 2020 election cycle. It came from Senator Jeff Merkley of Oregon, who has always been a favorite of liberals for his strong stances on any number of important issues. Merkley summed up what Democrats are fighting for in 2020 in six key words, which is a monument to succinct sloganeering. So I leave you with his rallying cry, at least until tomorrow (when I will hopefully be rested enough to write at length about Netroots and the rest of the political scene). What do Democrats want to achieve in 2020? The answer is simple:

"Dump Trump. Ditch Mitch. Save America."

-- Chris Weigant

 

Follow Chris on Twitter: @ChrisWeigant

 

119 Comments on “Trump Unites Democrats”

  1. [1] 
    Paula wrote:

    Looking forward to hearing about Netroots Nation. I saw the live feed of the candidates (Gillibrand, Warren, Castro etc.) -

  2. [2] 
    Kick wrote:

    CW: Trump's racist "go back to where you came from" tweets over the weekend not only completely distracted everyone from the Democratic squabble, it also caused the entire Democratic Party to close ranks and denounce the president with one unified voice.

    Yes, sir. I posted this on yesterday's "rerun" column, but I believe it bears repeating under this one.

    The fact is: No one is going anywhere.

    Oh, wait... actually, the pathetic trash that has surrounded Trump his entire life are now methodically being indicted and going to prison... except for that piece of trash and pedophile Roy Cohn who was Senator Joseph McCarthy's right hand man and Donald Trump's mentor who taught Donald everything he knows.

    Let's face facts, America: If Poor Donald had anything at all in the way of a policy idea to offer Americans and wasn't so pathetically bereft of anything remotely resembling a cogent political argument, Trump wouldn't have to spend the next several months reviving the red scares brought to America in the 1950s by the GOP, Senator McCarthy, and Trump's "fear and smear" and red-baiting mentor, Roy.

    While it's both sad and regressive to see this asinine red-baiting bullshit being dredged up off the trash heap of history, ask yourself what else Donald Trump's GOP has to offer the voters besides the airing of their whining grievances and additional exercises in birtherism and voicing of their hatred of their fellow Americans? At long last, the answer to the question is: The GOP really does have no decency... and here we go again.

  3. [3] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    Guess you haven't heard many good slogans.

    Dumping Trump and ditching Mitch will not save America.

    Nullifying Nancy, Chucking Chuck and Booting big money from our political process is also required.

    Stick with this six word slogan until the problem is solved by achieving all of the above or something better comes along:

    TAKE BIG MONEY- LOSE OUR VOTES!

  4. [4] 
    Kick wrote:

    "Dump Trump. Ditch Mitch. Save America."

    While I'm obviously partial to my own slogan: Vote "D" for Democracy or "R" for Russia, this slogan of Merkley's covers all that and so much more and is literally perfect... so I'll take two dozen t-shirts of that printed right here and now. Chop chop. :)

  5. [5] 
    nypoet22 wrote:

    @CW,
    trump might unite democats, but pie could unite us all. why oh why have you failed to try pie?

  6. [6] 
    Kick wrote:

    Don Harris
    3

    TAKE BIG MONEY- LOSE OUR VOTES!

    While you'd think the "counting of actual votes" aspect of our fairly straightforward political system would be an infinitely easy concept to grasp, there exists a special kind of ignorance and terminal stupidity that persists in you where you cannot seem to grasp the very basic concept of voting.

    I'll let you in on a little secret that isn't a secret at all, Don: Politicians aren't generally motivated by the morons threatening and/or promising not to vote for them unless they meet a list of demands; this is due to the glaringly obvious fact that the person who wins the election in all but one race in America is going to be the candidate who garners the most votes and not the candidate busy trying to appease a group of morons who've obviously lost their minds if they think losing their votes is a great political motivator. Duh!

  7. [7] 
    Paula wrote:

    {2} Kick:

    While it's both sad and regressive to see this asinine red-baiting bullshit being dredged up off the trash heap of history, ask yourself what else Donald Trump's GOP has to offer the voters besides the airing of their whining grievances and additional exercises in birtherism and voicing of their hatred of their fellow Americans? At long last, the answer to the question is: The GOP really does have no decency... and here we go again.

    Yep.

  8. [8] 
    Michale wrote:

    Once again, Donald Trump has successfully united Democrats right when they were in danger of falling apart.

    And yet, EVERYONE here denied that the Democrats were EVER in danger of falling apart..

    Thank you for confirming what I have been saying for the last week, CW.. :D

    Once again, it's proven that no one here can accept reality and the FACTS.. :D

    Thank you, CW..

  9. [9] 
    Michale wrote:

    Trump's racist "go back to where you came from" tweets over the weekend not only completely distracted everyone from the Democratic squabble, it also caused the entire Democratic Party to close ranks and denounce the president with one unified voice.

    What EXACTLY was racist about telling America hating scumbags to go back to the countries that they represent and fix THOSE governments instead of remaining here and bashing and attacking the country they CLAIM to be a part of???

    How, EXACTLY, is that racist??

    Answer: It's not.. It's just MORE proof that Democrats LOVE to scream "**RACIST**!!!!!" where none exists.

    Hell, Democrats were even calling DEMOCRATS racist...

  10. [10] 
    Michale wrote:

    it also caused the entire Democratic Party to close ranks and denounce the president with one unified voice.

    I know!!!

    Wasn't that just so DAMN BRILLIANT of President Trump!!!

    My gods, the man is a genius!!!

    And Democrats are playing President Trump's game!!!

    It's awesome!!! :D

  11. [11] 
    Michale wrote:

    Biden echoes maligned Obama quote: 'If you like your health care plan … you can keep it'

    "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it."

    That familiar pledge, made repeatedly over several years by former President Barack Obama, was named the 2013 "Lie of the Year" by fact-checking website Politifact, as millions of individuals lost their private insurance -- and had to switch to costlier options -- due to changes mandated by the Affordable Care Act.

    On Monday, Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden unveiled his own health care plan, and issued a similar-sounding promise while speaking at a presidential forum sponsored by AARP in Des Moines, Iowa.

    "I give people the option," Biden said, after dismissing his opponents' "Medicare-for-all" proposals, which would eliminate private health insurance entirely. "If you like your health care plan, your employer-based plan, you can keep it."
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-obama-health-care-keep-it

    Yea... Like the American people are going to be fooled again!!

    :eyeroll:

  12. [12] 
    Michale wrote:

    The Obamas' silence on Joe Biden is deafening

    It was Saturday evening at The Essence Festival and CBS News anchor Gayle King was gently prodding former first lady Michelle Obama about the 2020 presidential race and how she felt about current frontrunner Joe Biden. “Has anybody caught your eye?” The first lady just reiterated: “Barack and I are going to support whoever wins the primary.” Well, what about the “dust-up” between Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and former Vice President Biden — have any thoughts? “No, I do not.” King followed up with a general question: “What are the qualities that you think make a good president?” Among those the first lady mentioned: “Someone who is careful with their words.”

    Those are not exactly words you would use to describe Biden. If the Obamas’ silence on Biden was loud from the beginning, it now approaches a deafening roar.

    As Biden’s polls slide and he loses whatever aura of inevitability he may have had because of his comments on segregation and busing — issues brought to the fore by a pair of young, black candidates — he has been left to twist in the wind. It is stunning that as Biden struggles to recover from his self-inflicted wounds regarding race, the first African American president, whom Biden loyally served for eight years, has not offered a word of comfort.
    https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/452487-the-obamas-silence-on-joe-biden-is-deafening

    Looks like Biden has a Barack Obama problem...

  13. [13] 
    Michale wrote:

    Why AOC is the Taylor Swift of the Democratic Party

    This is, as even Pelosi understands, a species of social-media posturing. The speaker of the house is admirably contemptuous of Twitter. “All these people have their public whatever and their Twitter world,” she said after a dustup with the Squad, “but they didn’t have any following. They’re four people, and that’s how many votes they got.”

    But it’s a social-media world out there, and so the Squad strategy often is filled out with outrageous cullings, the usual hateful idiocy and threats incubated by the anonymity of Twitter, which are used to smear critics as a group. Hence Ocasio-Cortez’s complaint that the New York Post’s criticism of Omar’s callous remarks about 9/11 were “incitement of violence against progressive women of color.” How so? Because somebody said something on Twitter.

    It is tempting to tell the Squad to grow the hell up, but the unfortunate truth is that doing so probably would cost them votes.
    https://nypost.com/2019/07/13/why-aoc-is-the-taylor-swift-of-the-democratic-party/

    Dead on ballz accurate.. :D

  14. [14] 
    Michale wrote:

    “I think the president clarified his comment. I understand what the president’s comment is. I'm not concerned by the president’s comment."
    -SecTreasury Steve Mnuchin

    Nothing racist about the President's statement whatsoever..

    Except to a Party who says RACISM!!! at the drop of a dime...

  15. [15] 
    Michale wrote:

    Biden support slips below 30 percent in new poll

    Former Vice President Joe Biden's support in the latest Hill-HarrisX poll of Democratic voters has fallen below 30 percent, his lowest mark in the survey so far.

    The poll, released on Monday, found that 29 percent of likely Democratic primary voters support Biden as their first choice for president, while 16 percent back Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

    This marks a 4-point drop for Biden from an identical poll conducted two weeks ago and immediately following the first 2020 Democratic debates. It also represents a 17-point drop from when same poll was first conducted in May, a month after Biden formally launched his campaign bid
    https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/453142-biden-slips-below-30-percent-among-2020-democrats

    Party purity, not electability, is reasserting itself in the Democrat Primary...

    Who could have POSSIBLY predicted this!??

    Oh.. Wait.. :D

    "IT WAS ME!!!"
    -Jim Carrey, LIAR LIAR

    :D

  16. [16] 
    Michale wrote:

    Trump steps up attacks on Democratic congresswomen: "They hate our country"

    At Monday's event, the president repeatedly insisted that people who don't love America should leave, as reporters — positioned far from the president during the event — continued to lob questions.

    "If you're not happy in the U.S., if you're complaining all the time, very simply, you can leave. You can leave right now. Come back if you want, don't come back, it's OK too. But if you're not happy, you can leave," he said. The audience applauded many of the president's remarks.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-hosts-made-in-america-event-at-white-house-today-2019-07-15-live-updates/

    Basically President Trump's statements were nothing but an updated version of AMERICA... LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

    Nothing racist about it at all..

    But, as has been proven beyond ANY DOUBT, Democrats and Trump/America haters will scream RACISM!!! all the time... Even when no racism is present..

  17. [17] 
    Michale wrote:

    As I said.. President Trump gives voice to tens of millions of Americans who think things like this, but are afraid to speak out..

    It's exactly why the American people put President Trump in office..

    It's exactly why the American people will overwhelmingly keep President Trump in office for a 2nd term...

    Yer gonna lose, people.. AGAIN... :D

  18. [18] 
    Michale wrote:

    As I read the commentaries and articles and opinions of the Lame Stream media, I am once again enthralled by the genius of President Trump in his latest psy-op against the Democrat Party..

    Pure unadulterated GENIUS!

    And Democrats and Trump/America haters are falling for it hook, line and sinker!! :D

    Beautiful work, Mr President.... :D

  19. [19] 
    Michale wrote:

    Ahhhh a glimpse of light and intelligence from Captain Ed Mercer...

    We have seen all this before. He’s using the oldest trick in the book. He sees unrest among Democrats, so he’s stirring the pot and throwing gas on the fire below. It’s purely in the interest of igniting chaos. All too often, we fall for it.
    -Seth McFarlane

    Yes, Seth... Democrats DO fall for it.. ALL THE TIME...

    Do you REALLY want to be part of a Party who is so completely and utterly STOOPID!?? :D

  20. [20] 
    Michale wrote:

    @CW,

    Trump Unites Democrats

    You have a typo in your title... Allow me..

    Trump Unties Democrats

    There.. Fixed it for you..

    "What can I say except 'Yer Welcome'..."
    -Maui, MOANA

    :D

  21. [21] 
    Michale wrote:

    We need someone who can lift us up again. Enter President Obama.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/president-obama-it-is-time-for-you-to-speak-up/2019/07/15/d465cd4a-a70c-11e9-a3a6-ab670962db05_story.html?utm_term=.bf5475d75f2f

    WaPoo begging Obama to save the country..

    HA

    Obama got all he wanted from America.. Does WaPoo really think that Obama actually cares about America??

    "To that I say.. 'HA!!'... and 'No'..."
    -WreckIt Ralph

  22. [22] 
    Michale wrote:

    Republicans are now lining up to denounce him, although most are treading rather timidly while doing so.

    Really???

    Can you name any names??

    Oh sure.. There are the regular Never Trumpers who spout off at the drop of a dime.. Mitt Romney, et al...

    But can you name any relevant GOP'er who has condemned President Trump's AMERICA: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT tweet??

    Anyone?? Anyone?? Buehler???

  23. [23] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    Kick-
    You are the one that doesn't understand the basic concept of voting.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdrDeIOBOrc

  24. [24] 
    Don Harris wrote:
  25. [25] 
    Michale wrote:

    Oh snap!! :D

  26. [26] 
    Michale wrote:

    The origin of “America Love It or Leave It” is murky. It was popularized by gossip guru and Joseph McCarthy sympathizer Walter Winchell, who, among other abuses of power, helped keep entertainer/activist/national treasure Josephine Baker out of the country we’re all free to love.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rick-santorum-dennis-terry_b_1377023

    Not racist at all..

    Considering it was allegedly popularized by a Joseph McCarthy lover, one would think Democrats would be all over it, considering their affinity for the Red Scare tactics of Joe McCarthy.... :eyeroll:

    The simple fact is, NOTHING about President Trump's statement was racist..

    It was simply a bold genius stroke to utterly destroy the Democrat Party in the run-up to the 2020 election... :D

  27. [27] 
    Michale wrote:

    Love It Or Hate It, There's No Reason Not To Understand Trump's Tweets

    Let’s begin with some items that are not exactly news bulletins: President Donald Trump does not communicate conservatism in the fashion of a William F. Buckley or a Charles Krauthammer. He prefers the punches of a brawler to the scalpel of a surgeon as he takes aim at critics. This style is precisely why he won, and it may figure prominently in his re-election.

    Whether against his 2016 primary opponents, the constant media condemnation since he took office, or specific attacks that arise day-by-day, he has grabbed any tool in the box, not to merely disagree with his opponents, but to slap them around, to make them think twice about doing it again. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. But it will not change.

    That makes it important for supposedly smart people to try to figure out what’s going on—not just when the president launches a pre-dawn posting raid, but when the reactions miss the mark entirely.

    Anyone who has paid casual attention to Donald Trump has noticed that if he goes after someone, his content can contain a mixture of laser focus and schoolyard taunt. This is what led to “Lyin’ Ted,” “Sleepy Joe” and “I like people who weren’t captured.” It yielded deprecating references to Marco Rubio’s height, Carly Fiorina’s face and Nancy Pelosi’s mental stability. This is what he does. Everyone is free to love it, hate it, tolerate it or ignore it, but after four years of Trump as candidate and president, there is no longer any excuse for mischaracterizing it.
    https://townhall.com/columnists/markdavis/2019/07/16/love-it-or-hate-it-theres-no-reason-not-to-understand-trumps-tweets-n2550104

    And that is where hysterical Democrats and Trump/America hating morons fall down..

    They mis-characterize it to hell and back..

  28. [28] 
    Michale wrote:
  29. [29] 
    Michale wrote:

    https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/IMG-627620190711112657.jpg

    Yep.. The hypocrisy of the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party...

  30. [30] 
    Michale wrote:

    Funny how when Democrat morons mention Jeffery Epstein they key on the decades old and irrelevant connections to President Trump and ignore the more recent and MUCH more relevant connections to Bill Clinton..

    https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/afb071119dAPR20190711044507.jpg

    This is why it's impossible to take Democrat morons seriously...

    They don't mind pedophiles as long as they toe the Democrat Party line...

    #pathetic

  31. [31] 
    Michale wrote:
  32. [32] 
    Michale wrote:

    https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/sk071119dAPR20190710074511.jpg

    The Democrat Party in a nutshell.. :D

    Or should that be a nut-house??

  33. [33] 
    Michale wrote:

    The Democrat Party in a nutshell.. Part duex....

    https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/bg071019dAPC20190710034507.jpg

  34. [34] 
    Michale wrote:

    Bill Clinton

    https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/stg071019dAPC20190710034506.jpg

    The denial coach for Jeffery Epstein... :D

  35. [35] 
    Michale wrote:

    And since I am all for exposing the cop hating Democrats...

    https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz070919dAPC20190709014506.jpg

  36. [36] 
    Michale wrote:
  37. [37] 
    Michale wrote:
  38. [38] 
    Michale wrote:

    "And I'm spent.."
    -Austin Powers

    :D

  39. [39] 
    neilm wrote:

    In am amusing, but totally predictable, twist, it turns out that forcing real investigators in the DOJ to investigate the FBI blew up in Trump's face. Not that the Trumpkins have heard of this of course - they are kept in their "safe space".

    Two DOJ investigators interviewed Christopher Steele, the British ex-spy who leveraged his Russian contact to document the transfer of stolen materials from Russia to the Trump campaign (which CRS bizarrely thinks is legal - mind you, decades being steeped in teenager Libertarianism was never going to end well).

    The two day interview was conducted in London while Trump was playing "Prince for a Day" with the Queen.

    The interview was contentious at first, the sources added, but investigators ultimately found Steele’s testimony credible and even surprising. The takeaway has irked some U.S. officials interviewed as part of the probe — they argue that it shouldn’t have taken a foreign national to convince the inspector general that the FBI acted properly in 2016.

    The fun will start in 2021 when a real President with a real AG get access to all the files in the DOJ "investigation".

  40. [40] 
    Michale wrote:

    Two DOJ investigators interviewed Christopher Steele, the British ex-spy who leveraged his Russian contact to document the transfer of stolen materials from Russia to the Trump campaign (which CRS bizarrely thinks is legal - mind you, decades being steeped in teenager Libertarianism was never going to end well).

    The two day interview was conducted in London while Trump was playing "Prince for a Day" with the Queen.

    The interview was contentious at first, the sources added, but investigators ultimately found Steele’s testimony credible and even surprising. The takeaway has irked some U.S. officials interviewed as part of the probe — they argue that it shouldn’t have taken a foreign national to convince the inspector general that the FBI acted properly in 2016.

    Of course, you have ZERO facts to support your claim..

    Per the norm... :eyeroll:

  41. [41] 
    Michale wrote:

    Of course, you have ZERO facts to support your claim..

    Don't tell me, let me guess..

    WaPoo says this... :eyeroll:

  42. [42] 
    Michale wrote:

    Ridgecrest earthquake aftershocks move toward dangerous faults, sparking concerns of triggered temblors
    https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-aftershocks-ridgecrest-earthquake-movement-danger-20190716-story.html

    Looks like California is going to secede from the Union.. :D

  43. [43] 
    neilm wrote:

    Of course, you have ZERO facts to support your claim..

    Of course I know this game Michale, which is why I didn't publish the source in the original post. Why don't you do 1 minute of research and see if e.g. The Hill or Rueters ... or Politico ... have anything that backs me up.

    Har har.

  44. [44] 
    Michale wrote:

    "To distract from that, he is launching a blatantly racist attack on four duly-elected members of the United States House of Representatives, all of whom are women of color."
    -Illan Oman

    Irregardless of the fact that President Trump's remarks were not racist....

    I find it hilarious that this bimbo is whining and crying that President Trump is attacking "duly elected" Congresscritters, when said Congresscritters have been blatantly and profanely attacking the "duly elected" President Of The United States for years..

    If ya can't stand the heat, bitch.. Get out of the kitchen.... :eyeroll:

  45. [45] 
    Michale wrote:

    Of course I know this game Michale, which is why I didn't publish the source in the original post. Why don't you do 1 minute of research and see if e.g. The Hill or Rueters ... or Politico ... have anything that backs me up.

    Har har.

    BBWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    You want me to PROVE your own argument??

    BBBWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Do your own dirty work... State your source..

    You can't because it's ALL nothing but "anonymous sources".... A euphemism for Trump/America hating assholes..

  46. [46] 
    Michale wrote:

    Of course I know this game Michale, which is why I didn't publish the source in the original post.

    No.. You didn't post the source because you KNOW it's a bullshit claim...

  47. [47] 
    Michale wrote:

    But I did win a bet with myself..

    I bet that, when something happened that Trump/America hating types could hang their hats on, then they would come out of the wood work and start posting comments..

    And, true to form, it happened.. :D

  48. [48] 
    Michale wrote:

    "This is a president who has said 'grab women by the pussy,'" she said. "This is a president who has called black athletes 'sons of bitches.' This is a president who has called people who come from black and brown countries 'shitholes.' This is a president who has equated neo-Nazis with those who protest against them in Charlottesville."
    -Illam Omarn

    "Amazing. Everything you just said there was wrong."
    -Luke Skywalker

  49. [49] 
    neilm wrote:

    Did you ever apologize to the families of the fallen heroes you used for your cheap political stunt over the weekend Michale?

    I assume by now we are all using "the Michale rule": i.e. Don't read anything if Michale posts more than one post back-to-back and never anything in bold.

  50. [50] 
    Michale wrote:

    Did you ever apologize to the families of the fallen heroes you used for your cheap political stunt over the weekend Michale?

    There is no need.. I am honoring them for the huge sacrifice they have made..

    Unlike you Democrats who hate and spit on cops..

    I assume by now we are all using "the Michale rule": i.e. Don't read anything if Michale posts more than one post back-to-back and never anything in bold.

    And yet, here you are... Reading EVERYTHING I post...

    Guess that's what happens when you make an assumption..

    You make an ass out of YOU... and umption... :D

  51. [51] 
    Michale wrote:

    You could always be like your wussy friend Steedo who threatens me in real life, then runs away like the whiney bitch he is when I confront him..

    But yer too nice of a guy to be so wussified..... :D

  52. [52] 
    Michale wrote:

    "Every single statement that we make is from a place of extreme love for every single person in this country."
    -Illum Omarm

    Except for patriotic Americans who support the freely, fairly and legally elected President Of The United States

  53. [53] 
    Kick wrote:

    Don Harris
    23

    You are the one that doesn't understand the basic concept of voting.

    So you're going with the "I know you are, but what am I" rebuttal!? Wow, Don, that's some pretty weak shit. You also did not fail to demonstrate the height of mental deficiency displayed by the other idiots who litter this board regularly with their troll trash who appear to buy into the utterly asinine and nonsensical notion that a person would follow their link!

    As Neil would advise: Scroll through the mass of troll spam, and as Elizabeth Miller would say: I hope you don't think I'm clicking that link! *laughs*

    Bottom line, Don: The vast amount of a political campaign's time is spent in locating and motivating voters who will actually cast a valid vote versus your model wherein you attempt to motivate via the threat/promise to do exactly the opposite... so you need never wonder why candidates and journalists aren't flocking to your side to promote that. :)

  54. [54] 
    Michale wrote:

    Still waiting for you to post any facts to support your drivel, Neil...

    Any facts at all...

    No???

    Of course not....

  55. [55] 
    Michale wrote:

    I bet CW's email is burning up! :D

    "Help!!! Help!!! Michale is kicking our asses again!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!"

    heheheheheheheheheheheehehehhe

  56. [56] 
    Michale wrote:

    Ocasio-Cortez top aide emerges as lightning rod amid Democratic feud

    Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s (D-N.Y.) chief of staff has become a lightning rod within the caucus for his Twitter attacks on Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and other members of the party.

    In recent weeks, Saikat Chakrabarti has tweeted messages suggesting Pelosi is an ineffective legislator, that a Native American lawmaker voted “to enable a racist system” and that moderate Democrats are modern-day segregationists because they backed a Senate border aid bill.

    It’s all put additional pressure on Ocasio-Cortez, a New York Democrat who has taken Congress by storm.

    “That’s just a terrible statement to make. That’s a terrible statement to make,” Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.), a Congressional Black Caucus member, said of Chakrabarti’s segregationists tweets. “Somebody’s got to be held accountable. If my staff did something that was not right, then I have to handle my staff.”
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/453197-ocasio-cortez-top-aide-emerges-as-lightning-rod-amid-democratic-feud

    The latest Trump/America hating shiny doesn't detract from the FACT that there is still a Democrat Party Civil War going on...

    President Trump's tweets FORCE the Democrat Party to rally around the America Hating "Squad" and makes Occasional Cortex et al the face of the Democrat Party..

    President Trump is a marketing GENIUS!!!!

    The Democrat Party dutifully dances to President Trump's tune.. :D

  57. [57] 
    Michale wrote:


    Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s (D-N.Y.) chief of staff has become a lightning rod within the caucus for his Twitter attacks on Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and other members of the party.

    In recent weeks, Saikat Chakrabarti has tweeted messages suggesting Pelosi is an ineffective legislator, that a Native American lawmaker voted “to enable a racist system” and that moderate Democrats are modern-day segregationists because they backed a Senate border aid bill.

    It’s all put additional pressure on Ocasio-Cortez, a New York Democrat who has taken Congress by storm.

    “That’s just a terrible statement to make. That’s a terrible statement to make,” Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.), a Congressional Black Caucus member, said of Chakrabarti’s segregationists tweets. “Somebody’s got to be held accountable. If my staff did something that was not right, then I have to handle my staff.”

    “The question is: Do you think it’s appropriate for your staff to say something like that?” added Meeks, who in recent days has threatened to back a primary challenger against Ocasio-Cortez.

    The extraordinary nature of Chakrabarti’s internecine barbs prompted an unprecedented counterattack on Friday by Democratic leaders, highlighting the extent to which the 33-year-old liberal activist has gotten under the skin of his boss’s colleagues.

    It is highly unusual for a Democratic aide to attack Democratic lawmakers by name on social media, but Chakrabarti isn’t your traditional aide. He’s a Harvard alum and tech entrepreneur who left Silicon Valley to focus on progressive activism, helped recruit Ocasio-Cortez to Congress as a leader of the insurgent group Justice Democrats and is now emerging as a political celebrity in his own right.

    Chakrabarti’s outspoken style — combined with his history fighting to topple incumbent Democrats deemed too conservative to bear the party brand — has made him a target of fierce new scrutiny while raising questions about his longevity on Capitol Hill.

    “Do I think AOC’s chief of staff needs to be fired? Of course I do,” said a moderate Democratic lawmaker. “Who is in charge in that office? Is she unable to fire him for his racist comments?”

    Another Democratic lawmaker added: “My chief would have the honor to resign” if he tweeted those things.

    Chakrabarti is a “snot-nosed punk” who doesn’t have a clue about the liberal battles the grizzled 79-year-old Speaker has led over the years, former Rep. Rahm Emanuel (D-Ill.), who served under Pelosi as head of the House Democratic Caucus and campaign arm, said in an interview with The New York Times.

    Blue on Blue civil war! :D

  58. [58] 
    Michale wrote:

    Oh wait.. It's GOTTA be Russian bots.. {/sarcasm}

    :eyeroll

  59. [59] 
    Michale wrote:

    Woke assimilation: Teaching our politicians to hate America

    Beto O’Rourke — the losing Texas candidate for the US Senate who bootstrapped his way into becoming a losing presidential candidate — had a message for refugees who had come to America: Your new country is a hellhole.

    The former congressman told a roundtable of refugees and immigrants in Nashville last week: “This country was founded on white supremacy. And every single structure that we have in this country still reflects the legacy of slavery and segregation and Jim Crow and suppression.”
    https://nypost.com/2019/07/15/woke-assimilation-teaching-our-politicians-to-hate-america/

    More America Hating from the Democrat Party...

    And Democrats REALLY believe this will win them elections???

    Mind-boggling...

  60. [60] 
    Michale wrote:

    And every single structure that we have in this country still reflects the legacy of slavery and segregation and Jim Crow and suppression.”

    Which came from where exactly???

    That's right...

    The Democrat Party.... :eyeroll:

  61. [61] 
    Michale wrote:

    In Eric Garner case, Justice Department declines civil rights charges against New York City police officer
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/doj-will-not-pursue-charges-against-cop-involved-in-eric-garners-death-source

    Which is EXACTLY the right call to make..

    Garner is dead because he decided to fight the law..

    The law won...

  62. [62] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    Kick-
    No I said I am not but you are.

    Of course you did not want to check the link because it would expose your error.

    The bottom is that when the politicians take big money to run their campaigns and if elected legislate accordingly, when citizens vote for them they are validating taking big money and legislating accordingly.

    This provides no incentive for the politicians to change their behavior.

    Not voting for those candidates and registering a vote to create and demonstrate demand for small donor candidates provides that incentive as well as incentive for those that would otherwise not run to run a small donor campaign because of the demand of promised support (votes and financial) created and demonstrated.

    Basic democracy.

    You are somewhat correct that the political campaigns you refer to spend most of their time trying to locate and motivate citizens that they believe will cast what you and they consider a valid vote.

    They do this by creating the false narrative that winning this election is all that matters so long term solutions cannot be worked on now and that any votes in this election that are intended to provide a long term solution to a problem are not valid and are a waste of the vote.

    This has a dual purpose of also discouraging voters that do not buy the lesser of evils choice and this election is too important lie from voting at all and registering a vote agianst the candidates taking big money which insures the same lack of choice in the next election cycle and the same this election is too important lie.

    I don't wonder why politicians and journalists are not flocking to One Demand.

    They are either buying into the lie, which means they are not lying while still telling a lie or they are just lying.

    The ones that will not address One Demand are either ignoring anything that might destroy their fantasy so they can continue to rationalize ignoring reality or they are liars.

  63. [63] 
    Kick wrote:

    Is it just me or does anyone else see the display of utter stupidity and massive hypocrisy of the "Party of Trump" and "Cult 45" sycophants whining incessantly about people needing to leave our country while at the same time spewing over and over ad nauseam and wearing those hats insinuating that our country isn't already great?

    Idea for a Blue hat:

    ** AMERICA HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT **
    TRUMP DISAGREES SO HE'S GOTTA LEAVE

    The idea that Donald Trump... a guy who's spent multiple decades complaining about all manner of things he found wrong with America and whining incessantly about multiple presidents, Congress, you name it... would tell somebody/anybody to leave this country if they didn't like it is the penultimate height of hypocrisy and utter nonsensical spew. The guy selling hats to the masses that insinuates America isn't already great while at the very same time pursuing a deal with Vladimir Putin to build "Trump Tower Moscow" and claiming he had no deals in Russia must really think this country is a majority of gullible rubes from one coast to the other.

    People, please don't be so shortsighted that you fall for the utter nonsensical bullshit spew of this con artist. The con of this asshat is "fear and smear," and his aim is to demonize Americans in an attempt to divide and conquer. Anyone who allows this or becomes a mouthpiece for this shit is no better than he is.

    Meanwhile, Donald Trump is praising Kim for being a great guy and Putin for being a great leader. Trump can only gaslight this country with lie on top of lie if people allow him to do it. Clue in already.

  64. [64] 
    Michale wrote:

    House to vote to condemn Trump's 'racist comments.' Pelosi calls The Squad 'our sisters'
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/house-vote-resolution-condemning-trump-s-racist-comments-n1030266

    And President Trump's plan to make the America Hating Socialist Congress Critters the face of the Democrat Party is a resounding success!!! :D

    Once again..

    Trump Rules.. Democrats Drool... :D

  65. [65] 
    Kick wrote:

    Don Harris

    No I said I am not but you are.

    Semantics.

    Of course you did not want to check the link because it would expose your error.

    No, Don... I didn't want to check the link because I was fairly certain that it was a pornographic video in which you would expose your ass. But does it surprise anyone in the least that Don Harris is claiming yet again to know what people think!?

    As for the rest of your shit... not wasting my time with your repetitive spew today. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe not.

  66. [66] 
    Michale wrote:

    You have a typo in your title... Allow me..

    Trump Unties Democrats

    There.. Fixed it for you..

    "What can I say except 'Yer Welcome'..."
    -Maui, MOANA

    But seriously.... :D

    Of course President Trump is unifying the Democrat Party...

    But what was happening is that the Democrat Party was unifying under Pelosi.. And THAT was bad for President Trump and bad for the country..

    So, in pure Machiavellian style, President Trump pulls the strings of his puppets and .... viola'...

    NOW the Democrat Party is unifying under the America hating socialists!!! :D

    And THAT is very VERY good for President Trump and very very good for the country..

    But all good Machiavellian plans are multi-faceted... There is another facet to President Trump's plan.. A part that NO ONE has guessed on...

    I'll give you a clue.. It has something to do with the STAR TREK quote I used yesterday....

    I tell ya!! President Trump is pure genius!!!

    He has the Democrats dancing EXACTLY the way he wants them to dance.. :D President Trump says JUMP!!! and they ask HOW HIGH!?? on the way up!!!

    It's a proud day to be an American... :D

  67. [67] 
    Michale wrote:

    New documents revisit questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar's marriage history

    A state probe of campaign finance violations showed that Rep. Ilhan Omar filed federal taxes in 2014 and 2015 with her current husband, Ahmed Hirsi, while legally married to but separated from Ahmed Nur Said Elmi.

    New investigative documents released by a state agency have given fresh life to lingering questions about the marital history of Rep. Ilhan Omar and whether she once married a man — possibly her own brother — to skirt immigration laws.
    http://www.startribune.com/new-documents-revisit-questions-about-rep-ilhan-omar-s-marriage/511681362/

    And NOW we come to find out that Illian Oman committed immigration fraud to become a citizen of the US..

    She isn't even ELIGIBLE to be a Congress Critter..

    My gods, the woman married HER OWN BROTHER!!!!

    How utterly disgusting...

  68. [68] 
    Michale wrote:

    So now... The Democrat Party is apparently The INCEST Party

    Yea... The American people are going to vote for THAT!!!

    :eyeroll:

  69. [69] 
    Michale wrote:

    GOP leaders dismiss Dem outcry over Trump tweets as ‘all about politics,’ impeachment
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-brass-blast-dems-outcry-to-trump-tweets-as-all-about-politics-impeachment

    Remind me again how support for President Trump is waning???

    I seem to have forgotten what with all the FACTS to the contrary.. :D

    Face reality people... The Democrat/Incest Party is on the ropes... President Trump has pummeled and beat on and bitch slapped the Democrat/Incest Party and they are wobbling and bobbing all over the place...

  70. [70] 
    Balthasar wrote:

    the woman married HER OWN BROTHER!

    Nothing so vile that you won't sink to it, eh?

    I hope that you know that the article that you posted essentially says the opposite.

  71. [71] 
    Balthasar wrote:

    Remind me again how support for President Trump is waning?

    D'ya want poll numbers or just gut reaction on that?

    Personally, I think that Trump is going down spectacularly. People are so tired of "winning".

  72. [72] 
    Michale wrote:

    And THIS is why the Democrat/Incest Party is so punch drunk and indignant..

    They have NEVER faced a GOP'er who fought back as hard and tenaciously as President Trump does..

    Democrats would slap and slam and attack GOP'ers and GOP'ers used to cower and hem and haw and give in..

    President Trump doesn't do that.. He slaps back harder and harder.. President Trump gives back 300% what he gets...

    And Democrats just can't handle that...

    And THAT is why the Democrat/Incest Party is a mere shadow of it former self... It's never been slapped down like this...

    And I am lovin' it!! :D

  73. [73] 
    Michale wrote:

    Personally, I think that Trump is going down spectacularly.

    Yea.. You have been saying that for 4 years now..

    You have ALWAYS been wrong...

    D'ya want poll numbers or just gut reaction on that?

    YOu mean poll numbers that said Hillary had a 98.8% chance of being POTUS??

    BBBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

    Sure.. Give me the poll numbers.. :D hahahahahahaha

    I hope that you know that the article that you posted essentially says the opposite.

    Yea.. And Neil has "facts" to support HIS bullshit claims too!!

    BBWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    The Democrat/Incest Party.. :D

  74. [74] 
    Michale wrote:

    House Republican Conference Chair Liz Cheney tried to turn the issue of racism around on Democrats, specifically Pressley for saying recently that, "We don’t need black faces that don't want to be a black voice."

    “Our colleagues are wrong when they tell Americans, as Congresswoman Pressley did just last weekend that any individual’s seat that the table is only valuable, only legitimate if that person espouses some preapproved set of beliefs deemed appropriate based on their religion or their gender or their race. When they say that, that is racist,” Cheney said, stating that the GOP’s opposition to the so-called “Squad” of progressive women “has to do with the content of their policies,” not their gender, religion, or race.

    Is it any surprise that the Democrat Party is the Racist Party?? After all, it was the Democrat Party who gave us the KKK.... :eyeroll:

  75. [75] 
    Michale wrote:

    House Republican leaders stood by President Trump on Tuesday in response to a Democratic resolution condemning his controversial tweets about four freshman lawmakers, alleging their outrage is “all about politics” and suggesting it's being used to revive an impeachment push.

    “They talked more about impeachment than anything else,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said, referring to Monday's fiery press conference with Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Ayanna Pressley. "We should get back to the business of America."

    President Trump support waning???

    BBBWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Face the facts and face reality.. Ya'all are gonna lose.. :D

  76. [76] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    Kick-
    Thank you for not wasting any more time with your bullshit.

    It is a waste of time to continue to spew your nonsense to deflect and avoid real discussion.

    But since you realize that you have no valid argument you would rather waste time being an idiot than having rational discussion.

    I don't have to read your mind to reach this obvious conclusion- all I have to do is read your posts which prove I am correct beyond a shadow of a doubt.

  77. [77] 
    Michale wrote:

    I mean, you people denied that there was any problem between Democrat Party members..

    Ya'all tried to write it off as nothing but Russian Bots..

    But even CW recognized and acknowledged the facts...

    Once again, Donald Trump has successfully united Democrats right when they were in danger of falling apart. The intraparty bickering between Nancy Pelosi and "the Squad" of four progressive members of the House was threatening to get rather ugly,
    http://www.chrisweigant.com/2019/07/15/trump-unites-democrats/

    Once again... FACTS and REALITY win out...

    This is now a Reality Based Forum again.. :D

  78. [78] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    Kick (63)-
    Well ain't that the pot calling the kettle black.

  79. [79] 
    Michale wrote:

    Feehery: Trump inspires temporary House Democratic unity

    Archie Bunker couldn’t have said it better himself.

    When President Trump tweeted that his most bitter congressional critics should go back to where they came from, he was channeling the most infamous blue-collar grouch in sitcom history.

    I have long chosen to ignore what the president tweets, spending my time focusing on what his administration actually does, most of which I find to be agreeable.

    But the media and his political opposition can’t help themselves. They focus on the president’s rhetoric, not his results.

    Trump’s tweets about members of “the squad” came at a particularly interesting moment for the House Democratic Caucus.

    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was engaged with her own battle with four of the most outspoken and controversial of the newly elected class of the 116th Congress.

    One could make the case that Trump was violating the old Napoleon dictum about interfering with your enemy when they are engaged in self-destructive behavior.

    But what if the president’s end goal of his tweets was to inspire Democratic unity? What if the president didn’t want Pelosi succeed in her drive to make AOC and her friends irrelevant? If that was the case, mission accomplished.
    https://thehill.com/opinion/453196-feehery-trump-inspires-temporary-house-democratic-unity

    Mission Accomplished indeed...

    Phase 1 of President Trump's plan worked FLAWLESSLY!!!

    The hysterical America Hating Socialist Congress Critters are now the undisputed queens of the Democrat Party...

    But Phase 2 is much more Machiavellian in it's scope and takes the long view into account.. :D

    Time will tell if that is as successful as the short-term Phase 1 part of the plan..

    But if recent history is any judge....

    The Democrat/Incest Party won't know what hit them... :D

    We'll put a boot in your ass it's the {President Trump} way
    -Toby Keith

    :D

  80. [80] 
    Michale wrote:

    Thank you for not wasting any more time with your bullshit.

    It is a waste of time to continue to spew your nonsense to deflect and avoid real discussion.

    But since you realize that you have no valid argument you would rather waste time being an idiot than having rational discussion.

    I don't have to read your mind to reach this obvious conclusion- all I have to do is read your posts which prove I am correct beyond a shadow of a doubt.

    Word... :D

    Well ain't that the pot calling the kettle black.

    "I know, right!??"
    -Felix, WRECK IT RALPH

  81. [81] 
    Michale wrote:

    And as Pelosi has rightfully concluded, “the squad’s” political impulses are toxic to the long-term survival of the House Democratic majority.

    But that strategy is coming to an end, because if she wants to preserve her majority, she has to give her majority-makers some solid accomplishments that they can tout back home.

    Pelosi knows that AOC, as talented as she is, doesn’t play well in the 30 Democratically-held districts that Trump won in 2016.

    If Ocasio-Cortez, Tlaib, Omar and Pressley are the face of the Democratic Party in, let’s say the 14th District of Illinois, Republicans take that seat back, along with 29 others of a similar ilk.

    So Pelosi, to be successful, has to make the Mod Squad irrelevant. She cannot allow them to dictate the terms of the debate. They are just four lonely votes, out in the wilderness, an annoyance, not an impediment to legislation.

    But they have a huge Twitter following, and the potential to make trouble with the progressive base that is not only woke but not particularly interested in giving moderates in the Democratic Party the time of day, let alone the ability to shape the legislative agenda.

    Nancy Pelosi is good at internal knife-fights. Ask House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) if you don’t believe me. But this is not just a knife-fight. It is a generational battle between the old and the new.

    Donald Trump has temporarily unified House Democrats. But I don’t think that unity can or will last very long.

    This guy is getting warmer at President Trump's Phase 2 plan... :D

    "Those who hate and fight must stop it themselves. Or it is never really stopped."
    -Spock

    Pelosi and the Socialists did not stop the hate and the fight on their own..

    President Trump FORCED them to stop..

    So, now the hate and the fighting will simmer for a while until it breaks out again.. And then President Trump will stir the pot and pull their strings to force them to stop again.. And so on and so on and rinse and repeat until oh Aug or Sep or 2020 when President Trump will just let them go at it and explode in all out inter-Party warfare... :D

    Again... The GENIUS is spectacular!!!! :D

    Like Captain Ed Mercer said:
    It’s purely in the interest of igniting chaos. All too often, we fall for it.

    The Democrat/Incest Party is frak'ed.. :D

  82. [82] 
    Michale wrote:

    Democrats Hold a Terrible Hand of Race Cards

    Name calling is the last refuge for one losing an argument. Much like a roundhouse punch that hits nothing but air, it’s a final effort in a losing fight. But it’s also been the one reliable punch for Democrats, playing the race card against opponents.

    Not so much now, however. Shouting, “You’re a racist!” has been the preferred comeback for Democrats on the losing side of an argument. Alternatives to the word racist include Nazi, bigot, fascist, homophobe, sexist, and so on, but racist has the best quick jab-like sting.

    Sometimes name calling can fall flat, as in calling Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh a sexist or misogynist, as Democrats did in his confirmation hearings. In reality he is the first Supreme Court justice to hire an entirely female group of clerks, something even the “Notorious RBG,” hero of the left, hasn’t done.

    https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/07/democrats_hold_a_terrible_hand_of_race_cards.html#ixzz5ts379lP2

    The Democrat Party is in it's death throes... :D

  83. [83] 
    Michale wrote:

    Trump could have used the opportunity to remind everyone of the racist history of the Democrat Party, from Bull Conner, George Wallace, and Robert Byrd, to their opposition of the Civil Rights Act and support of the KKK.

    He could have mentioned how Democrats are wedded to Planned Parenthood, whose founder said, “We don’t want the word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” Or how Democrat welfare policies have relegated many minority groups to poverty and dependence. And how Trump’s first two years in office are reversing this. How’s all that for a bad hand of race cards for Democrats?

    Trump is no stranger to the racism charge. Back when he was a New York City mogul, paling around with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, supporting Democrat candidates and causes, no one ever accused him of being a racist.

    What a difference the -D/-R makes, eh?? :eyeroll:

  84. [84] 
    Kick wrote:

    Michale
    66

    Of course President Trump is unifying the Democrat Party...

    Credit where credit is due; the board troll finally has the good sense to agree with the author who is dead on balls accurate.

    But what was happening is that the Democrat Party was unifying under Pelosi..

    Are you mental? That's ridiculous!

    And THAT was bad for President Trump and bad for the country..

    You show a particular kind of silliness if you believe the utter nonsensical notion that the entirety of the Democratic Party of diversity (or any other Party for that matter) would unify behind Nancy Pelosi (or any other Speaker of the House of Representatives for that matter).

    So, in pure Machiavellian style, President Trump pulls the strings of his puppets and .... viola'...

    You inadvertently got this part correct; however, you're just so excited, delighted, and jumping around on your strings that you're not seeing the big picture that it's the Trump sycophants who are the puppets... the cock holsters.

    NOW the Democrat Party is unifying under the America hating socialists!!! :D

    Wrong again, Trump holster. There is no way, no how that the Democratic Party of diversity is going to unify behind any freshman Representative of the House no matter which district in America they're from... let alone four freshman Representatives.

    Hell, the fact is that the Democratic Party of diversity likely isn't even going to unify under whomever emerges as the Democratic nominee of their Party. Nope. They're likely only going to unite under a combination of POTUS/VP candidates and maybe not even then so the fact of what's going on here is that Trump has done nothing more than manage to unite the Democratic Party of diversity on the one thing they can all agree on: Trump is purposefully dividing our nation and thereby making it weaker and therefore has to go.

    But all good Machiavellian plans are multi-faceted...

    Actually, you're wrong again. Trump is presenting nothing more than a binary choice here, and it's risky and ignorant but nothing we haven't seen already in the first two rounds. He's playing yet again to the same "fear and smear" sentiments that netted him a minority of voters at 46% but enough to win the office of the presidency and the electoral college via 78,000 votes in three states. It was the same strategy that lost him 40+ seats in the House in 2018 in a country that is becoming more diverse and not less so.

    There is another facet to President Trump's plan.. A part that NO ONE has guessed on...

    So you seriously think by round three that "NO ONE" has figured out Trump's game plan... the only one he has ever displayed to date to the exclusion of any other?

    I'll give you a clue.. It has something to do with the STAR TREK quote I used yesterday....

    It cute how you think everyone reads all your posts and also how you think anyone needs a clue regarding Trump's strategy. #SSDD

    I tell ya!! President Trump is pure genius!!!

    He says jump, and the sycophants say, "How high!"

    He has the Democrats dancing EXACTLY the way he wants them to dance.. :D

    Wow, Mike, you're beside yourself with excitement... so much so that you're overlooking the one hand that's up your ass and the other hand overhead that's yanking your chain... because the seething animosity and hatred towards your fellow Americans that you display on this board daily is all Trump has ever had going for him and all he has ever had to offer Americans because he is an opportunist with no real policies who has otherwise got nothing.

  85. [85] 
    Michale wrote:

    Situational racism is a substitute for logic and debate, just a means of shutting down anyone who you can’t argue with on the merits. From substantive discussion to name calling, it is the refuge of cowards and intellectual lightweights.

    And in delicious irony it is boomeranging back on Democrats. Trump, by defending Pelosi, just threw a skunk into the garden party, keeping this issue in the news. Now each of the Democrat candidates will have to weigh in on whether the de facto leader of their party is a racist or not. CNN will hold panel discussions on the topic. Just what Democrats do not want to be talking about.

    Now that “the squad” is tossing race cards across the room, how soon until Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders are called racists? What goes around comes around.

    The beautiful machinations and manipulations of President Trump are truly a site to behold....

    President Trump plays the tune and Democrats eagerly dance to it!! :D

    I'm lovin' it.. :D

  86. [86] 
    Kick wrote:

    Michale
    72

    They have NEVER faced a GOP'er who fought back as hard and tenaciously as President Trump does..

    Trump isn't a "GOP'er," Mike, he's a con artist and an opportunist who has hijacked the Republican Party by selling the gullible minority the idea that a country divided against itself can survive, a sentiment to which Abraham Lincoln would certainly tell you otherwise, but I can attest without doubt to which Putin subscribes.

    Democrats would slap and slam and attack GOP'ers and GOP'ers used to cower and hem and haw and give in..

    Not sure how you missed the fact that GOP'ers have simply become the Party that cowers and gives in to Donald Trump, the opportunist. GOP'ers are now literally cowering in fear and allowing themselves to be bullied into submission by Trump; they have lost their spines. The Republican Party is now governing in Trump's shadow and cowering in his wake while he debases the core of the GOP in order to appease a gullible minority in this country who believe Trump is working in their best interests when all Trump has ever been concerned with Trump's interests.

    And Democrats just can't handle that...

    Oh, don't kid yourself, Mike; Democrats handled Trump pretty well in the midterms.

    And THAT is why the Democrat/Incest Party is a mere shadow of it former self... It's never been slapped down like this...

    Trump is actually uniting the Democratic Party while it is the GOP'ers who are allowing themselves to be slapped down by Trump in fear that the bully president will tweet something unfavorable about them. Clue in.

    And I am lovin' it!! :D

    Mikey Cohen, Michael Flynn, Paulie Manafort, and multiple others were loving it too until they suddenly weren't. :)

  87. [87] 
    Michale wrote:

    Floor fight erupts as Pelosi speaks ahead of vote to condemn Trump's 'racist' comments

    Escalating tensions on Capitol Hill erupted into a contentious floor fight in the House of Representatives on Tuesday afternoon, as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi spoke in favor of a proposed resolution condemning "racist" comments by President Trump -- even as Republican leaders stood steadfast behind the president.

    When Pelosi's remarks turned personal, Georgia Republican Rep. Doug Collins rose to challenge her and demand that her words be "taken down." The extraordinary rebuke, the first of its kind involving a member of Congress and a speaker of the House in decades, theoretically could result in Pelosi being barred from speaking on the floor for the remainder of the day.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-floor-fight-pelosi-collins-condemn-trump-tweets

    And the GOP bitch-slaps Pelosi!!!!

    Oh my gods, this is some awesome shit!!!

    The Democrat/Incest Party are getting their come-uppence!!!! :D

  88. [88] 
    Michale wrote:

    MS-13 Committed L.A. Area-Killings With Knives and Machetes, Cutting Out Victim’s Heart: Officials
    https://ktla.com/2019/07/16/ms-13-committed-l-a-area-killings-with-knives-and-machetes-cutting-out-victims-heart-officials/

    Meanwhile, Democrats' favorite "children", MS-13 scumbags, are brutally killing Americans...

    THAT is condemnation worthy... But the Democrat/Incest Party stands by their killers...

  89. [89] 
    Kick wrote:

    Don Harris
    76

    Thank you for not wasting any more time with your bullshit.

    Not wasting any more of my time with your failed attempt at political activism bullshit to be exact. I have that in common with the author of this blog and the vast majority of the other posters here.

    It is a waste of time to continue to spew your nonsense to deflect and avoid real discussion.

    Oh, isn't that just the cutest thing; a board troll who is whining about "real discussion"... as if it's something everyone here owes him. *laughs*

    But since you realize that you have no valid argument you would rather waste time being an idiot than having rational discussion.

    I gave you the very valid argument and point of fact that politicians aren't generally motivated by voters who threaten/promise to withhold their votes because they're obviously campaigning for votes. Screw you too if you're too obtuse and/or ignorant to acknowledge a valid argument when it's offered.

    I don't have to read your mind to reach this obvious conclusion- all I have to do is read your posts which prove I am correct beyond a shadow of a doubt.

    You need never doubt the fact that explaining to posters why they won't click on your links has absolutely nothing to do with reading their posts and everything to do with your oft-repeated nonsensical notion that you can read others' minds. :)

  90. [90] 
    Kick wrote:

    After all, it was the Democrat Party who gave us the KKK.... :eyeroll:

    In point of fact, the Democratic Party forcibly rid themselves of the KKK half a century ago, whereupon they were accepted with open arms into the GOP and remain to this day. It's that hatred for their fellow man that Trump has tapped into and that the Democratic Party will no longer accept any part of... that binary choice that Trump is now presenting.

  91. [91] 
    TheStig wrote:

    CW- xcellent slogan. Suitable for obligatory hats, shirts, stickers and such. Acronymize it to DTDMSA

    Prounounce it as: DUT-DIM-SAM. Makes its own rimshot. I see no reason you couldn't put a bird on it. Or two.

  92. [92] 
    Kick wrote:

    Don Harris
    78

    Well ain't that the pot calling the kettle black.

    And more weak shit offered up from Don Harris. You need to seriously "up your game," troll; you genuinely suck at rebuttal. :)

  93. [93] 
    Balthasar wrote:

    Michale [87] Yeah, Republicans can't play nice anymore.

    [88] Sounds to me like Democrats are actually doing something about it, rather than bitch and moan.

  94. [94] 
    Kick wrote:

    Michale
    83

    Trump is no stranger to the racism charge. Back when he was a New York City mogul, paling around with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, supporting Democrat candidates and causes, no one ever accused him of being a racist.

    Yes, they actually did accuse Trump of being a racist, Mike. In the early 1970s the U.S. Department of Justice of Nixon's administration sued Trump Management Corporation for violating the Fair Housing Act by actively refusing to rent to persons of color. They would code the applications with a "C" and refuse to rent to black persons and would lie to black applicants regarding whether apartments were available. Trump through his attorney Roy Cohn accused the federal government of trying to force him to rent to "welfare recipients."

    They also accused Trump of racism when he took out multiple full page ads in several newspapers calling for the deaths of the Central Park Five who were wrongfully accused of rape with no other proof except their coerced confessions. When the perpetrator was identified, Trump was still insisting the innocent teenagers should be put to death.

    There's a veritable treasure trove of people from multiple political ideologies that have been referring to Trump as a racist for several decades to the present, and might I add that no one here requires further proof that your head is planted firmly up either your own ass or Trump's.

    What a difference the -D/-R makes, eh??

    Nope. Trump was a Democrat when he was refusing to rent to black applicants and changed his Party affiliation many times to Independent, back to Democrat, and eventually to Republican to exploit the Tea Party types like yourself who claimed not to be racists as they held up signs imploring then POTUS Obama to "go back to Kenya" and accusing him of not being an American. I'm sure I don't need to reiterate that Trump is the poster child for the spread of this birtherism.

    The fact is, Trump has always been accused of being a racist and an opportunist regardless of the letter after his name at any given time... looking at his long history of racist housing practices, racist tweets, and his relentless championing of birtherism and claiming the sitting President of the United States wasn't an American and needed to show his papers... how anyone would even question the fact that he's a racist can only be explained by the massive attack of "heads up asses disease" that has afflicted the GOP/Tea Party.

    Trump won't be the last president to bear the racist title and carry the banner for those Americans who believe they are from a superior race and anyone not of that race should be denied housing, should be told to go back to their country, and should be asked for their papers if they're "presidenting while black." If you continue to espouse racist views where it's okay to treat "the others" as lesser than yourself, then you're naturally going to be referred to as a racist.

    If you refuse to rent apartments to persons of color, espouse racist rhetoric, refer to Mexicans as rapists and drug dealers, claim that a Mexican judge cannot fairly prosecute a civil case, and continue using language designed to divide and demean people based on their ethnicity by telling immigrants of color and women of color in Congress that they can "go back to the country they came from," there comes a point where you don't get to keep claiming you're not doing it. It's not complicated.

    FACT: No one is leaving. Deal with it.

  95. [95] 
    ListenWhenYouHear wrote:

    If you believe Pelosi and the four members of the Squad’s disagreement was the Democratic Party in a civil war... then you’d probably expect them to announce their resignation from the Democratic Party, right? Wouldn’t that be the best indication of the party being in massive danger of self-destruction from internal disease?

    I know Justin Amash would agree with ya!

  96. [96] 
    ListenWhenYouHear wrote:

    President Trump is a marketing GENIUS!!!!

    I saw that in an article in Trump magazine years ago. I remember it because I was celebrating my graduation from Trump University by enjoying a Trump steak and big glass of Trump vodka at the Trump Taj Mahal before I had to head to the airport for my return flight home on Trump Airlines.

    If Trump were truly a marketing genius, he’d start pushing Trump brand suppositories — he’s convinced enough of you to shove your heads up your own asses that it just seems like a profitable next step!

  97. [97] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    Kick-
    Posting my opinion is not trolling.

    I don't care if you want to have rational discussion or just be an asstroll, but I will point it out. No one owes me rational discussion- that is all your creation.

    Feeble attempt at demeaning me. The behavior of an asstroll.

    I did acknowledge the part of your comment that was valid and made a rational counter argument as one would when having a rational discussion even though you are not behaving in a rational manner.

    If you should ever attempt rational discussion and make a complete valid statement or argument I will acknowledge it.

  98. [98] 
    Kick wrote:

    Don Harris
    97

    Posting my opinion is not trolling.

    When anyone on this board who disagrees with you or tries to make a point regarding "your idea" with which you keep trolling the author of this forum gets systematically trolled with your opinion that they're not making a "rational discussion," it should not surprise you in the least that you're referred to as a "troll." It plays out here on this forum ad infinitum.

    I don't care if you want to have rational discussion.

    Then why is it that you frequently prattle on and on insisting that anyone who doesn't agree with your bullshit doesn't want to have a "real discussion" or a "rational discussion"?

    It is a waste of time to continue to spew your nonsense to deflect and avoid real discussion.

    But since you realize that you have no valid argument you would rather waste time being an idiot than having rational discussion. ~ Don Harris

    No one owes me rational discussion- that is all your creation.

    No it isn't, troll; I was merely quoting you whining about "rational discussion" for about the hundredth time (see blockquote above).

    I did acknowledge the part of your comment that was valid and made a rational counter argument as one would when having a rational discussion even though you are not behaving in a rational manner.

    There you go again whining about "rational discussion" while at the same time insisting above that it is my "creation." Are you seriously this effing stupid!? Rhetorical question.

    VALID ARGUMENT

    I'll let you in on a little secret that isn't a secret at all, Don: Politicians aren't generally motivated by the morons threatening and/or promising not to vote for them unless they meet a list of demands; this is due to the glaringly obvious fact that the person who wins the election in all but one race in America is going to be the candidate who garners the most votes and not the candidate busy trying to appease a group of morons who've obviously lost their minds if they think losing their votes is a great political motivator.

    It's not my problem if you're too mentally deficient to recognize a "valid argument" when it's presented to you, but politicians aren't generally chasing after voters who are threatening/promising to withhold their votes!

    If you should ever attempt rational discussion and make a complete valid statement or argument I will acknowledge it.

    Bullshit! Again with your "rational discussion" spew, Don!? And you wonder why no one here takes you seriously!? You won't even acknowledge that all this talk about "rational discussion" is your "creation" and not mine:

    No one owes me rational discussion- that is all your creation. ~ Don Harris

    You need never doubt why anyone would refer to your frequently repeated opinion as trolling. :)

  99. [99] 
    ListenWhenYouHear wrote:

    Michale [50]

    Did you ever apologize to the families of the fallen heroes you used for your cheap political stunt over the weekend Michale?

    There is no need.. I am honoring them for the huge sacrifice they have made..

    And then you go and refer to 4 women of color as, “Congresscritters” and one of the four as a “bimbo” and a “bitch”!

    And President Trump's plan to make the America Hating Socialist Congress Critters the face of the Democrat Party is a resounding success!!! :D

    I find it hilarious that this bimbo is whining and crying that President Trump is attacking "duly elected" Congresscritters, when said Congresscritters have been blatantly and profanely attacking the "duly elected" President Of The United States for years..

    If ya can't stand the heat, bitch.. Get out of the kitchen.... :eyeroll:

    How many of the fallen officers families do you think feel honored by such remarks?

    You attack everyone who disagrees with you as somehow being not just “unpatriotic”, but as being “America haters”.

    That’s the problem with you wanting to associate yourself with law enforcement.. the hard truth is that law enforcement doesn’t want to be associated with someone who spews such hateful and bigoted comments like you do!

    And more importantly, they wouldn’t want anyone who comes to CW’s site to ever associate you with law enforcement!

    Dear God, Michale, just looking through your posts from today and you can sense the venom spewing as you type...you sound almost manic.

    Tootsie roll!

  100. [100] 
    Michale wrote:

    And then you go and refer to 4 women of color as, “Congresscritters” and one of the four as a “bimbo” and a “bitch”!

    Why should I honor ANY congresscritter?? Especially ones who are bimbos and bitches???

    You don't seem to mind when they refer to YOUR President as "motherfucker"..

    Your outrage is selective, russ and solely based (surprise surprise) on the -D/-R..

    How many of the fallen officers families do you think feel honored by such remarks?

    Comparing apples and alligators again, I see.. One has absolutely NOTHING to do with the other..

    Said bitches and bimbos DESERVE nothing but scorn and ridicule..

    Just like you believe President Trump does..

    How are your actions any different than what you are accusing me of??

    You attack everyone who disagrees with you as somehow being not just “unpatriotic”, but as being “America haters”.

    No I do not.. Not at all.. I accuse those who are unpatriotic of being unpatriotic.. I accuse those who are America haters of being America haters.

    Agreeing with me or disagreeing with me doesn't enter into the picture one whit..

    Dear God, Michale, just looking through your posts from today and you can sense the venom spewing as you type...you sound almost manic.

    How I sound PALES in comparison to how all of ya'all (NEN) have sounded for the last few years..

    I am simply a pale representation of ya'all mania... Ya'all's hysteria.... Ya'all's venom..

    Think about it..

  101. [101] 
    Michale wrote:

    If you believe Pelosi and the four members of the Squad’s disagreement was the Democratic Party in a civil war...

    And if YOU think that calling Pelosi "racist" is a "disagreement" then you are so far up the Democrat/Incest Party's ass, you haven't seen the light of day for years..

  102. [102] 
    Michale wrote:

    Balthy,

    Michale [87] Yeah, Republicans can't play nice anymore.

    [88] Sounds to me like Democrats are actually doing something about it, rather than bitch and moan.

    You'll have to tell me what you are referring to...

    If you haven't noticed, sometimes the comment numbering system varies from reader to reader..

  103. [103] 
    Michale wrote:

    Michale [87] Yeah, Republicans can't play nice anymore.

    [88] Sounds to me like Democrats are actually doing something about it, rather than bitch and moan.

    For example, for me #87 is Victoria's comment to Don Harris...

    #88 is Veronica's comment affirming that the Democrat/Incest Party is the party of the KKK...

    So, given these facts, your comment is completely clueless and non-sequitur...

    Oh, and you might not want to use the word "bitch".. It upsets Russ immeasurably...

  104. [104] 
    Michale wrote:

    the hard truth is that law enforcement doesn’t want to be associated with someone who spews such hateful and bigoted comments like you do!

    No.. The hard truth is that 98% of law enforcement supports President Trump..

    The 2% who don't are nothing but back-office weenies and clerks and political morons..

    Law Enforcement is fully and completely behind the freely, fairly and legally duly elected President Of The United States..

    Donald Trump..

    And that just burns yer ass, don't it?? :D

  105. [105] 
    Michale wrote:

    Dear God, Michale, just looking through your posts from today and you can sense the venom spewing as you type...you sound almost manic.

    If you want respectful discussion..

    Then BE respectful...

    If you want rational discourse..

    Then BE rational..

    You reap what you have sown, buddy-boy...

    Can't stand the heat?? Get outta the kitchen.. :D

  106. [106] 
    Kick wrote:

    For example, for me #87 is Victoria's comment to Don Harris...

    Oh, great. The fake cop living in the doublewide trailer in Shithole, Florida typed my name, and now I have to go take a shower. Ick. :D

    I've already asked "Michale" nicely to stop posting my name, but he refused to do it and claimed that since I posted my own name on this forum that it was okay for him to use it whenever he wished to do so.

    Over time, I've actually warmed to this idea and intend to follow suit. So if Michael Worley has already posted it, we should all feel free to repeat it. Awesome! :)

    #88 is Veronica's comment affirming that the Democrat/Incest Party is the party of the KKK...

    The only thing Michael Worley is proving with this type bullshit is that he doesn't mind lying, but what more should anyone expect from the fake cop in the stench hole? Fraud is his modus operandi. :D

  107. [107] 
    Kick wrote:

    Russ

    Obviously, no one in the Democratic Party or the "Squad" referred to Nancy Pelosi a "racist;" that's just the fabricated bullshit propaganda they're feeding the bleating sheeple in right-wing conspiracy theory media and the fake cop, Michael Worley, spewing it back here on cue like the useful idiot he's been programmed to be.

    It's sad to see so many Americans like the fake cop spew back Trump's hatred, but then they have become a cult who worships a con artist and far too ignorant to realize he's pulling their strings for his benefit. Ask Mikey Cohen where that leads. :)

  108. [108] 
    Kick wrote:

    No.. The hard truth is that 98% of law enforcement supports President Trump..

    Said the fake cop. I can assure everyone that this is utter nonsensical bullshit, but I would expect nothing less than this type spew from a fake cop claiming to know who 98% of law enforcement supports. *laughs*

  109. [109] 
    Michale wrote:

    Hay Neil,

    Remember when you spewed some bullshit about how the FBI found Christopher Steele "believable"??

    Of course, you would not substantiate your claims at all..

    Now we know why..

    Because they claims came from "anonymous sources" at WaPoop and Politico...

    But NOW we know the FACTS...

    FBI's spreadsheet puts a stake through the heart of Steele's dossier
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/453384-fbis-spreadsheet-puts-a-stake-through-the-heart-of-steeles-dossier

    NOW we know that Steele is a scumbag liar and not a single solitary RELEVANT portion of his "dossier" was validated...

    So, as usual.. You spewed hysterical bullshit and refuses to source it or substantiate it..

    And the FACTS come back and bite ya on the ass...

    BBBWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    "And so it goes... And so it goes..
    And so will you soon I suppose...."
    -Billy Joel

  110. [110] 
    ListenWhenYouHear wrote:

    Michale,

    No.. The hard truth is that 98% of law enforcement supports President Trump..

    The 2% who don't are nothing but back-office weenies and clerks and political morons..

    Law Enforcement is fully and completely behind the freely, fairly and legally duly elected President Of The United States..

    Donald Trump..

    Proof? Where are these stats from? Google sure cannot find them.

    You might be interested in knowing that the FOP is talking about pulling its backing of Trump because of his attacks on those given the task of conducting investigations into his actions. Trump’s attacks on the FBI and his dismissal of our intelligence agencies findings in favor of whatever the foreign leader he is wanting to be besties with says does not sit well with most people in law enforcement.

    Maybe that’s because in law enforcement, your word is everything... liars must be removed if department’s hope to maintain the public’s trust.

  111. [111] 
    ListenWhenYouHear wrote:

    Kick,

    Said the fake cop. I can assure everyone that this is utter nonsensical bullshit, but I would expect nothing less than this type spew from a fake cop claiming to know who 98% of law enforcement supports. *laughs*

    Yeah, just because someone in his pro-Trump circle jerk said this as he climaxed, that doesn’t mean it is true.

  112. [112] 
    Michale wrote:

    Proof? Where are these stats from? Google sure cannot find them.

    Why bother?? You won't believe them anyways..

    You might be interested in knowing that the FOP is talking about pulling its backing of Trump because of his attacks on those given the task of conducting investigations into his actions.

    Facts to support??

    No??

    Of course not..

    Trump’s attacks on the FBI and his dismissal of our intelligence agencies findings in favor of whatever the foreign leader he is wanting to be besties with says does not sit well with most people in law enforcement.

    That's because those in the FBI tried to negate a free, fair and legal election..

    And they were PROVEN to be liars..

  113. [113] 
    Kick wrote:

    Russ
    111

    Yeah, just because someone in his pro-Trump circle jerk said this as he climaxed, that doesn’t mean it is true.

    The fake cop actually can't supply statistics showing 98% support for Trump by law enforcement because they only exist in his fantasies.

    Your reference to his "circle jerk" is so dead on accurate. I could not help but notice Michael is obsessed with Steedo's balls, but I doubt if Steedo is interested in slumming it over at the Worley stench hole.

    http://www.chrisweigant.com/2019/07/12/from-the-archives-2007-candidate-speech-series-john-edwards/#comment-139804

  114. [114] 
    Michale wrote:

    And Victoria is back to doxing again...

    I wish I could say I was surprised...

    Nice friend ya got their, Russ... :eyeroll:

    I guess you are a true Democrat...

  115. [115] 
    Kick wrote:

    Russ

    Does this sound like an intelligent law enforcement officer to you, Russ?

    FACT: Michael doxed himself multiple times.
    FACT: Michael doxed his wife multiple times.
    FACT: Michael doxed his grandchild.
    FACT: Michael doxed his children multiple times.
    FACT: All of this occurred long before I ever posted a single comment on this forum.

    Sounds exactly like a fake cop and uneducated Tea Party moron to me.

    And Michael keeps falsely claiming that I doxed him.

    I wish I could say I was surprised. :D

  116. [116] 
    nypoet22 wrote:

    hmm, all of this mutual non-consensual doxing... get a room guys.

  117. [117] 
    ListenWhenYouHear wrote:

    Michale [109]

    According to Reuters:

    One of the two sources said Horowitz’s investigators appear to have found Steele’s information sufficiently credible to have to extend the investigation. Its completion date is now unclear.

    It seems that after 16 hrs of questioning, they were impressed at how thorough his investigation into Trump had been.

  118. [118] 
    ListenWhenYouHear wrote:

    Why should I honor ANY congresscritter?? Especially ones who are bimbos and bitches???

    You don't seem to mind when they refer to YOUR President as "motherfucker"..

    Because acting like a sexist bigot only makes you look weak and pathetic and would likely mean that you know your arguments are B.S.

    Trump was called MF not during a press conference or in a tweet, it was said at a bar where the representative had been celebrating becoming a member of Congress. She was on her own time, and if you watch the video, doesn’t seem to realize the person asking the question was a reporter — or was just feeling too good to care at that point!

    And how sad that is your defense of his racist comments! (And it is racist, according to multiple legal decisions in work place harassment cases filed with the EEOC)

    How does disagreeing with the president make a woman a “bimbo”? What does her political views have to do with her sex life?

    I disagree with Trump too. Should I expect for you to start referring to me as “faggot” because of my beliefs?

    Because you obviously think such a response to my political views is justified and deserved!

  119. [119] 
    ListenWhenYouHear wrote:

    Kick,

    Does this sound like an intelligent law enforcement officer to you, Russ?

    FACT: Michael doxed himself multiple times.
    FACT: Michael doxed his wife multiple times.
    FACT: Michael doxed his grandchild.
    FACT: Michael doxed his children multiple times.
    FACT: All of this occurred long before I ever posted a single comment on this forum.

    Oh, I know it. I think he might have put the name of his business in a post years ago, as well. I remember thinking that that seemed an odd thing for someone who was supposedly former law enforcement to do, but that was his choice.

Comments for this article are closed.