ChrisWeigant.com

Republicans In Disarray

[ Posted Thursday, July 23rd, 2020 – 16:34 UTC ]

That's a fun headline to write, mostly because the flip side of: "Democrats In Disarray" has now become an actual cliché, due to its overuse by the media (especially when the facts don't actually justify its use). But at this point, even just calling what the Grand Old Party is going through "disarray" is being polite. "Meltdown" might come closer to the truth.

This is not an isolated phenomenon, either. It's happening all across the Republican Party. Everywhere you look, there is nothing but dysfunction to see. The White House (obviously) doesn't know what it's doing, the Senate Republicans can't agree among themselves, the Senate and the White House dithered for an entire week and produced no consensus coronavirus relief bill, House Republicans seem to be ready to mount a mutiny against one of their own leaders, and just now President Donald Trump had to sadly admit that the Republican convention was pulling out of Jacksonville, Florida -- where he had moved it in a snit over being told he had to follow rules to keep people safe.

A few months ago, the House Democrats passed a $3 trillion pandemic relief bill, and sent it over to Mitch McConnell. At the time, Mitch was doubtful that another round of stimulus and relief was even necessary, so he announced the Senate would "pause" their efforts to do anything. In other words, not just one single week has been wasted, but instead two months. McConnell could have been hammering out a bill during all that time, but he only really started to do so in earnest last weekend. He confidently predicted that he'd have a draft bill ready to go early in the week. Then that slipped, and slipped again. Today is Thursday, and the talks with the White House team have fallen apart again. And now because all the senators are going home for their extended weekend, there will be no bill before next week.

Some Republican senators don't see this as much of a problem:

"It could easily slip through into the weekend," said Senate Majority Whip John Thune (R-S.D.). "I think there's a lot of serious discussions going on. It just takes a while when you got that many moving parts to try and reach a final agreement"

Thune added: "I think most of our members are pretty patient."

Rick Scott went even further:

"I don’t want a GOP proposal that’s going to include state bailouts," said Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) "Every day they wait is a good day for the country."

This is from Florida's senator, mind you -- a state so badly hit right now that Trump was forced to pull his treasured convention speech out of the state. The Democratic response to such callousness should be immediate and unequivocal: "People are dying out there, and the senator from Florida says every day we wait for a bill is, quote, 'a good day for the country.' Remember when Sarah Palin and all the Republicans scared everybody witless by predicting 'death panels'? There is now no greater death panel than Mitch McConnell's Senate."

Please remember, the Senate talks are only between Senate Republicans and the White House. No Democrats have even been invited to the bargaining table yet. This is all the sole fault of the Republican Party, who cannot agree on what to put in the bill. The White House wanted a payroll tax cut, and Senate Republicans refused to accept it. Not Democrats -- Senate Republicans. The White House wanted to totally zero out any further money for testing, for aid to the states, and for schools. Senate Republicans refused to do so, but now the two sides can't even agree on how much they're willing to spend. Senate Republicans are balking at Trump's obsession with reopening schools long before it is safe to do so, because they know what a terrible thing that would be to campaign on. Trump is still unaware of this basic political fact. And to top it all off, in an unrelated Pentagon appropriations bill, Senate Republicans insisted on leaving in the requirement that they rename all the bases named for Confederate soldiers -- which Trump opposes so strenuously he issued a veto threat for the entire military budget. But they kept it in there anyway. And the icing on the GOP disarray cake: Senator Susan Collins of Maine -- one of (if not "the") most vulnerable GOP senators up for re-election -- refused to say this week whether she'd be voting for Donald Trump or not.

Meanwhile, over in the House, in an extraordinary GOP caucus meeting, some of the members lit into Liz Cheney (who holds the third-highest position in the Republican House leadership) for not being sufficiently supportive of Dear Leader Trump. Cheney has, in recent weeks, strongly supported wearing masks (long before they finally talked Trump into doing so -- back when Trump was still making fun of Joe Biden for wearing a mask in public), and strongly supported Dr. Anthony Fauci, who has become a hated figure on the hard right (for telling the truth even when it contradicts the Dear Leader). So far, this is just venting rage within the caucus, but several GOP House members are calling for her to be removed from her leadership position -- meaning the prospect of an open mutiny now exists. In other words, Republicans are fighting among themselves in both houses of Congress.

Also this week, Speaker Nancy Pelosi passed a bill which would remove all the Confederate statues from the Capitol. Here's the surprising part -- over 70 Republicans voted for the bill. So not only is Pelosi leading the Democrats to do the right thing, she's also effectively split the opposition on the issue (which will be handy in Democratic House campaigns, no doubt).

Back at the White House, the polls for Trump keep getting more dismal by the day. A Quinnipiac poll released today showed Joe Biden up over Trump in Florida by a whopping 13 points. If Trump loses his new home state of Florida, he is almost guaranteed to lose the entire election.

Perhaps because of this, Trump's political advisors have finally forced Trump to realize that his dream of holding a big speech in Jacksonville in front of a closely-packed crowd is now impossible. But please let's not forget what brought us to this decision, because Trump tried (quite laughably) in his press conference today to claim all the credit for making this decision, stating that he was only concerned with everyone's safety. This is pure and unadulterated moosepoop. Trump moved the big speeches portion of the convention from Charlotte to Jacksonville precisely because the state of North Carolina would not allow him to ignore their safety rules. This was the sole reason for the move in the first place -- Trump's stunning disregard for everyone's safety. Now that Jacksonville has also blown up in his face, he's trying to claim he's only concerned with everyone's safety, which is nothing short of yet another pathetic gaslighting attempt.

No matter where you look -- at either end of Pennsylvania Avenue, or over at the Republican National Committee -- there is nothing short of disarray to be seen. And that's being charitable, because "utter chaos" would be much more accurate. Republicans cannot even agree on where to put down their first marker on the coronavirus relief bill, they have so far refused to even let Democrats in the bargaining room (which conveniently puts all the blame on the GOP for the inaction, I suppose), they are openly revolting against one of their House leaders, they are voting for removing Confederate statues, they are voting for forcing the Pentagon to rename bases which honor men who committed treason against the United States, and they have now had to pull back their plans -- which were born in a presidential tantrum -- of moving their convention so that all the delegates could revel in their freedom not to wear masks for Trump's big speech. And most embarrassing of all for Trump was the admission that he'll probably just give his big speech to the crowd in Charlotte by video. You just know he's not happy about that.

Everywhere you look, Republicans are in disarray. Somebody alert the media.

-- Chris Weigant

 

Follow Chris on Twitter: @ChrisWeigant

 

150 Comments on “Republicans In Disarray”

  1. [1] 
    John From Censornati wrote:

    “I will Veto the Defense Authorization Bill if the Elizabeth ‘Pocahontas’ Warren (of all people!) Amendment, which will lead to the renaming (plus other bad things!) of Fort Bragg, Fort Robert E. Lee, and many other Military Bases from which we won Two World Wars, is in the Bill!” – Big Orange Twitter Troll

    The bill passed by a vote of 86-14. So much winning.

  2. [2] 
    John From Censornati wrote:

    Drumpf had to cancel his coronavirus Klan meeting in Jacksonville due to lack of interest.

    "I looked at my team and I said the timing for this event is not right. It’s just not right,” The Biggest Loser lied. “To have a big convention, it’s not the right time.”

    So weak. Giving in to the Fake News on this fake Democrat virus hoax.

    “there’s nothing more important in our country than keeping our people safe” read Fat Donny about something he doesn't do. Sad.

  3. [3] 
    John M from Ct. wrote:

    It is fun, of course, for liberals to gloat over the Republicans' loss of their famous 'talking points discipline' and their ability to get what they want from the Dems by holding fast to their principles, so called.

    But I am more interested in where this is going. Clearly, to me, this is all coming from the horrendously bad polls about the upcoming election. Republicans are looking at the first landslide in a generation, and it's a Democratic landslide, and it's patently due to Trump first and foremost, and latterly to his entire party's willingness to back Trump with no questions asked for the past three years.

    What will the GOP's message to voters be, come January, assuming Trump loses and is prybarred out of the White House with minimum bloodshed? What do they say to their voters, and the larger group of nominally independent voters, when the Senate goes Democratic strongly enough that the filibuster gets tanked, the Supreme Court is enlarged to 15, and two years' worth of progressive legislation from the House is passed and signed into law by Easter? What is the "new GOP" going to dress itself as, when the former president and a dozen or two high to middle ex-officials and corporate executive are indicted on easily proved corruption and obstruction charges by DOJ and state AG's, over the coming year or so?

    One commentator I just read suggested that the Republicans are already proposing that it was all about Trump. Nothing the Republicans did, or argued, or screamed on Fox News, before the year 2016 will be acceptable as criticism of the party. Trump, they will say, hijacked the party - the Grand Old Party which at the beginning of 2016 stood for a principled conservatism based on facts, respect for constitutional tradition, and a patriotic concern for the American people's long-term prosperity and unity.

    If that's their line, will the media, ever the even-handed reporters already tracking the Biden presidency's mis-steps and stumbles, buy it? Will the Democrats, really on top for once since the 1960s, buy it ... or let it go?

  4. [4] 
    John From Censornati wrote:

    Although he's still warning against complacency, Michael Moore is not predicting a win for The Donald this time around. In fact, he's encouraging Biden to just go ahead and start acting like the president since we don't have one. He wants him to make daily presidential addresses from the basement.

  5. [5] 
    John From Censornati wrote:

    Liz Cheney is a good punching bag. It's very, very difficult to feel any pity for her. The GOP has so few women in congress. They need to put this one in her place while AOC makes them apologize. It's a good look for those suburban women who used to be soccer moms before the Trump Virus ruined everything.

  6. [6] 
    John From Censornati wrote:

    Biden leads by 13 in new Florida poll. That'll cause some GOP disarray.

  7. [7] 
    John From Censornati wrote:

    There will be dueling militia marches here in KY on Saturday (during a heatwave with tropical humidity) because there's never enough insanity in this country. Thanks Trump.

  8. [8] 
    Kick wrote:

    CW: Everywhere you look, there is nothing but dysfunction to see.

    The fish rots from the head.

  9. [9] 
    Kick wrote:

    CW: This is all the sole fault of the Republican Party, who cannot agree on what to put in the bill.

    Yep. Reminds me of that health care plan that the GOP had multiple many years with which to fashion a replacement for Obamacare/ACA, but they couldn't do it because there were a whole bunch of them who wanted it replaced with nothing. What we have here is the same dynamic at work where a boatload of them don't really want to give a dime because they don't really give a damn.

    Who knew governing could be so complicated? The GOP have become the Party of sniveling white male grievance who basically cry victim about everything while cowering in the corner. They're incapable of leading, and they won't get out of the way. Vote them out.

  10. [10] 
    Bleyd wrote:

    CW: And most embarrassing of all for Trump was the admission that he'll probably just give his big speech to the crowd in Charlotte by video. You just know he's not happy about that.

    Yeah, but think of the ratings! He'll get 100% of the audience there!

  11. [11] 
    Kick wrote:

    CW: Cheney has, in recent weeks, strongly supported wearing masks (long before they finally talked Trump into doing so -- back when Trump was still making fun of Joe Biden for wearing a mask in public), and strongly supported Dr. Anthony Fauci, who has become a hated figure on the hard right (for telling the truth even when it contradicts the Dear Leader).

    So Liz Cheney won't toe their Party line even after Dipsy Donald has declared that masks are now "patriotic" in Season Two of Housewives of Coronavirus -- "HOC" -- so they're trying to cancel her? Did no one tell them she's the patriotic one now?

    So far, this is just venting rage within the caucus, but several GOP House members are calling for her to be removed from her leadership position -- meaning the prospect of an open mutiny now exists.

    Because she supports face masks and Dr. Fauci? Are they not watching the new season of HOC? Did they miss the mask tweet at the outset of Season Two? Did someone take away their cell phones?

  12. [12] 
    Kick wrote:

    CW: This is pure and unadulterated moosepoop.

    Yep. Trump couldn't care less about anyone's safety... except his criminal cohorts, of course; can't let them stay in prison where they might catch COVID. Except the one exercising his First Amendment right to write a book and being thrown back in jail by Bill Barr. Poor Donald, people are telling what they know; can't have that. Lock them up... again. Except the ones connected to the pedophilia that Donald is "wishing well" because they too might talk. How will she be silenced?

    Trump moved the big speeches portion of the convention from Charlottesville to Jackson precisely because the state of North Carolina would not allow him to ignore their safety rules.

    Yep... except edit that to read "Charlotte to Jacksonville..." Wouldn't want to upset all those "very fine torch carriers" in Virginia, would you? ;)

    Great coverage of the whole mess, CW!

  13. [13] 
    Kick wrote:

    John From Censornati
    1

    The bill passed by a vote of 86-14. So much winning.

    Oooh, JFC... veto-proof majorities in both chambers. Double barrel winning. :)

  14. [14] 
    MtnCaddy wrote:

    FPC

    Brother Don wrote,

    Anything Trump or the Deathocrats have done for black Americans is more than cancelled out by what they haven't done for black Americans-or for that matter all Americans except for the big money interests.

    Gotta agree with that. Problem is OD ain't the answer. What about the ocean of PAC/dark money unleased by Citizens United?

    Oh, and I'd rephrase it,

    Michale,

    You are breaking wind beneath OUR wings

  15. [15] 
    MtnCaddy wrote:

    Kick, that "Florida Man" just cracked me!

    And they call California the land of fruits, nuts and flakes *smh*

  16. [16] 
    MtnCaddy wrote:

    CW,

    We're getting bored with chickenshit troll. Could you please arrange for another high paying troll so we can get something NEW to laugh at?

  17. [17] 
    MtnCaddy wrote:

    BTW, what's he paying you for you to allow him to polute our Comments section?

  18. [18] 
    ListenWhenYouHear wrote:

    Rep. Jim Jordan’s motto is “Ho’s before Bro’s!” He turned a blind eye to his wrestlers when they were being molested by the team doctor, and he’s turned a blind eye to his constituents and our country while Trump has destroyed our nation for his own personal goals. He is mad because Cheney (who I have NO love for) dared to speak out against Trump for pushing his agenda that put her constituents’s lives at risk!

    Doesn’t she know that she isn’t really supposed to care about the people who voted her into office — only the Russian asset in the White House is supposed to matter. The GOP doesn’t stand for members who put our country before cheering for whatever Trump does.

  19. [19] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    MtnCaddy,

    You are doing more than your share of polluting these comments sections.

    So, do your part to clean it up!

  20. [20] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    I am sure that all who post here are more than competent to post enlightening comments and responses.

    I look forward to the day when the asinine comments give way to the informed contributions that reach for the stars or at least to the same caliber as the always excellent pieces that consistently headline these less then valuable comments sections.

    A girl can dream ...

  21. [21] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    And, I suspect you're paying nothing.
    \

  22. [22] 
    James T Canuck wrote:

    Michale and his clickbait claptrap notwithstanding, wishing for more Trolls to venture out from under their bridges to fester and pester here is reckless thinking. Better the devil you know.

    The Gop are in a tizwaz because they are 'middle management' in Trump's one man mission to erode and dilute the pan-American experience. They have no one close to hand like a president to be a model statesman and to keep them all focused on the bottom line. As it is, every GOP member of congress comes to play with his or her own agenda, however creepy and misguided. They have long since been a functioning deliberative democratically elected body.

    Trump is being hosed in every reputable poll, Fox and Rasmussen are screaming their results at Trump and he seems glazed and unconcerned, almost lost down a rabbit hole of his own digging.

    If Trump wasn't such a prize plum, I'd be embarrassed for him. His periodic rants and daily meltdowns are hysterical in nature and become more bizarre when narcissists of his extreme approach reality.

    LL&P

  23. [23] 
    Chris Weigant wrote:

    Kick [12] -

    Whoops! Good catch...

    I've fixed it, thanks to you.

    :-)

    -CW

  24. [24] 
    Chris Weigant wrote:

    As for trolls, both new and old -

    I see it as a tangible measure of the nervousness of Trump supporters. If Trump were crushing it in the polls, they wouldn't be bothering to pollute anything -- they'd be gloating and celebrating instead.

    As it is, they're getting ever-more desperate. As Trump himself said, "it's going to get worse before it gets better."

    Heh.

    -CW

  25. [25] 
    John From Censornati wrote:

    "The northeast has become very clean. The country is in very good shape, other than if you look South and West"

    That gem emerged from Word Salad Don on Thursday's episode of HOC. It's a keeper. It includes bizarre English is my second language phrasing, lies (of course), and complete indifference to the advancing plague and rising body count in affected regions of our great nation. They have some problems that'll all work out.

    Will he tell any lies tomorrow? We'll just have to see!

    Covfefe until then.

  26. [26] 
    Kick wrote:

    Elizabeth Miller
    20

    I am sure that all who post here are more than competent to post enlightening comments and responses.

    Based on what evidence?

    I look forward to the day when the asinine comments give way to the informed contributions that reach for the stars or at least to the same caliber as the always excellent pieces that consistently headline these less then valuable comments sections.

    I look backward to just yesterday where you posted this:

    Take a break. You don't have to be a prick every day of your life, you know.

    ~ Elizabeth Miller

    A girl can dream ...

    "A girl" could also stop the constant whining about other posters while being a troll enabler and posting however "a girl" pleases. That double standard isn't exactly a new dynamic around here.

  27. [27] 
    James T Canuck wrote:

    CW... I suppose there are levels of trollery more onerous than others. What's worse, a gloating troll or peevish troll? Both work their trolling angle to the point of being a pest.

    I can't abide a happy troll, smug pricks, they nourish themselves on the misery of others. Make them sing for their supper.

    LL&P

  28. [28] 
    MtnCaddy wrote:

    [24]

    James T Canuck wrote,

    Michale and his clickbait claptrap notwithstanding, wishing for more Trolls to venture out from under their bridges to fester and pester here is reckless thinking. Better the devil you know.

    Yah, good point. "Be careful about what you wish for..." and all.

  29. [29] 
    MtnCaddy wrote:

    [21]

    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    And, I suspect you're paying nothing.

    WTF does that mean, Board Mother?

  30. [30] 
    MtnCaddy wrote:

    [27] James T Canuck wrote:

    CW... I suppose there are levels of trollery more onerous than others. What's worse, a gloating troll or peevish troll? Both work their trolling angle to the point of being a pest.

    I can't abide a happy troll, smug pricks, they nourish themselves on the misery of others. Make them sing for their supper.

    Agreed. Again, I've never involved myself in a Comments section family like ours before, so trollery is still new to me.

  31. [31] 
    MtnCaddy wrote:

    [26]

    Kick wrote,

    "A girl" could also stop the constant whining about other posters while being a troll enabler and posting however "a girl" pleases. That double standard isn't exactly a new dynamic around here.

    Hats off to you, my Dear, hats off.

    "I got...no exes
    Down in Texas
    Ain't been...no exes
    For MC

    But if...I had
    Exes in Texas
    I'd live in Mother Russia,
    Yessiree!"

  32. [32] 
    Michale wrote:

    Well, lets take stock..

    You have A Democrat/BlackLiesMatter representative who is torturing toddlers on behalf of Black Lies Matter and the Democrat Party..

    You have totally gross and disgusting sexist comments coming out of Biden land...

    You have Democrat anti-cop protesters attacking a Democrat mayor and his security team..

    And the GOP is in disarray????

    Shirley, you jest... :D

  33. [33] 
    Michale wrote:

    And 'nuck is STILL obsessing over me... Even when I am not around...

    How hilarious.. :D

  34. [34] 
    Michale wrote:

    JM from CT,

    But I am more interested in where this is going. Clearly, to me, this is all coming from the horrendously bad polls about the upcoming election. Republicans are looking at the first landslide in a generation, and it's a Democratic landslide, and it's patently due to Trump first and foremost, and latterly to his entire party's willingness to back Trump with no questions asked for the past three years.

    And the echoes from 2016 continue..

    It's almost as if ya'all totally forgot how ya'all were brought SO HIGH AND MIGHTY with your polls, only to be dashed to the ground in decimation and despair...

    But, by all means.. Ya'all get yer hopes up. Ride those laughably ignorant Democrat-only polls to new heights...

    It'll just be that much more of a splat when ya'all come crashing to the ground... AGAIN...

    One would think, given ya'all's total and complete utter decimation in 2016 that ya'all would be a little more circumspect not wanting to revisit the depths of despair ya'all plumbed..

    But hay.. If you want to soar to those heights, who am I to stand in yer way...

    I'll be here to laughingly and joyously sweep up the pieces of ya'all's 2nd Presidential failure.. :D

    "Sounds like fun."
    -Captain James T Kirk, STAR TREK VII, Generations

  35. [35] 
    Michale wrote:

    CW,

    I see it as a tangible measure of the nervousness of Trump supporters. If Trump were crushing it in the polls, they wouldn't be bothering to pollute anything -- they'd be gloating and celebrating instead.

    See above... You, of ALL people, should be guarding against over-confidence..

    If you think I am insufferable now, can you imagine how it's going to be when ya'all fall so far and so fast and President Trump wins re-election??

    One would think you would want to do all you can to avoid that ignoble fate.. :D

    There is simply NO WAY that sane patriotic Americans are going to vote for toddler-torturing, cop-killing, raping, murdering, looting Democrats.. There is simply no way that sane patriotic Americans are going to vote for the Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLiesMatter Party...

    It's really THAT simple..

    Whomsoever laughs LAST.... Laughs BEST... You should take that to heart..

    Cuz I laughed BEST on 10 Nov 2016 and I will be laughing even BESTER on 4 Nov 2020... :D

  36. [36] 
    Michale wrote:

    I mean, seriously, CW.. Take a step back and try to view things rationally and objectively..

    ALL you have going for you are polls.. Polls that we KNOW FOR A FACT are proven to be bullshit when it comes to President Trump..

    Now look at all the things AGAINST you..

    Toddler torturing from Democrats and Black Lies Matter..

    Gross and perverse sexist comments from Team Biden...

    Democrat Party so-called "leadership" condoning rioting and looting and cop killings..

    Gross and disgusting pandering of black Americans by the Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLiesMatter Party

    40% of black Americans supporting President Trump..

    Death, destruction, slavery...

    "Death.. Slavery.. More Death... More Slavery"
    -Dr Daniel Jackson, STARGATE SG-1, Continuum

    Without the polls, which are PROVEN to be shit and useless, THAT ^^^^ is all the Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLiesMatter Party has going for it..

    And you HONESTLY think THAT is going to win over sane patriotic Americans???

    You must have some really awesome weed to believe that... :D

    But ya'all will realize the facts and the reality.. In approx 102 days.. :D

    Here's a preview for ya...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRf0tvEIbz0

    That was 2016.. 2020 is going to be a thousand times worse for ya'all.. Because this time around you KNEW what was coming.. And ya ignored the facts on the ground.. :D

    But have no fear.. I'll be around to...er.. "help" ya'all thru it..

  37. [37] 
    Michale wrote:

    That one bimbo in that youtube going on and on about how she doesn't listen to polls..

    She is lying.. She's like ya'all.. She doesn't listen to polls that don't support her agenda..

    As I said above.. Ya'all take away yer polls, which are PROVEN to be worse than useless, and ya'all have absolutely NOTHING going for your Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLiesMatter Party..

    NOTHING... ZERO... ZILCH.... NADA....

    That's the fact that ya'all just refuse to accept..

    The American people are against EVERYTHING that today's Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLiesMatter Party stands for..

    AGAINST.... EVERYTHING....

    So, how ANYONE with more than 2 brain cells to rub together can believe that Democrats can win???

    It's ridiculous..

    At least the few here with more than 2 brain cells to rub together know the reality on the ground..

    President Trump will win re-election..

    It's the ONLY logical and rational conclusion..

  38. [38] 
    Michale wrote:

    "Talk about how HISTORICALLY PATHETIC the Democrat Party is.."
    -Cyenk Uyger

    That summed up the Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLiesMatter Party was back then and how it is now..

    There is simply NO PLATFORM in the here and now that the Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLiesMatter Party has that is supported by the American people...

    Reparations... Americans oppose

    Cop-killings... Americans oppose

    Defund Police... Americans oppose

    Abolish Police... American oppose

    And on and on and on...

    There is not a SINGLE current Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLiesMatter Party platform that has majority support with the American people..

    And ya'all think the Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLiesMatter Party can win!!!????

    Apparently, ALL of ya'all have taken hits from CW's weed..

    Because that is simply delusional...

    The Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLiesMatter Party simply cannot win....

  39. [39] 
    Michale wrote:

    And that latina bimbo in the afore youtube??

    She whines and complains about the sexism (which ya'all don't seem to have a problem with) and yet, she's wearing a low cut top where her tits are hanging out for all to see..

    This is one of the biggest problems the Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLiesMatter Party has..

    The blatant and utter hypocrisy..

    "Oh I hate sexism but I am going to have my tits hang out so I can get all the guys drooling after me..."

    Laughable hypocrisy...

  40. [40] 
    Michale wrote:

    Ya'all complain about Trump supporters being morons??

    EVERY education and age based demographic went for President Trump in 2016 except one..

    College educated women went for Hillary.. No surprise there.. Sexist to the hilt..

    But every other education based demographic went for President Trump..

    So, once again.. The **FACTS** prove how utterly moronic and bigoted ya'all (NEN) are...

  41. [41] 
    Michale wrote:

    College educated women went for Hillary.. No surprise there.. Sexist to the hilt..

    Ooops.. My mistake..

    **NON** college educated women went for Hillary.. So, the moron bimbos voted Hillary.

    OK, now THAT makes more sense...

  42. [42] 
    Michale wrote:

    https://youtu.be/bRf0tvEIbz0?t=1477

    Ya'all should watch that over and over and over again..

    To prepare yourselves for what's coming.. :D

  43. [43] 
    Michale wrote:

    Here's another one to help ya'all thru yer coming shellacking..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgYphOJ7qiw

    Just imagine how forlorn and despondent ya'all are going to be in 2020..

    In 2016, ya'all had no warning.. Well, I warned ya'all constantly, but that's a given.. Ya'all had the polls and NO PRIOR experience that polls were shit..

    So, you can be forgiven to think ya'all had it made.

    But THIS time around?? Ya'all KNOW polls are shit.. Ya'all KNOW that polls don't work for President Trump..

    And ya'all (NEN) **STILL** swear by them..

    So, there won't be any excuse this time around.. Last time you could be forgiven for yer colossal frak up because you didn't know..

    This time around, you KNOW that polls are shit.. And yet, you STILL put yer faith in them..

    I get why.. I really understand.. Because POLLS are the ***ONLY*** thing ya'all have going for ya.. You HAVE to put faith in polls because ya'all have NOTHING else to hang yer hats on..

    So, I get why ya'all cling to polls..

    It's just going to make ya'all's eventual plummet to the ground that much more satisfying... This time around, you KNEW I was factually accurate..

    "You knew!! And you did nothing!!"
    -Judd Hirsch, INDEPENDENCE DAY

    4 Nov 2020 is going to be a FUN FUN day for me.. :D

    "And we'll have fun, fun, fun when Joe Biden is bitch-slapped to the ground.."
    -Beach Boys (paraphrased) :D

    Catchy, eh?? :D

  44. [44] 
    Michale wrote:

    We should have some fun with this.. Play a game..

    Let's guess who is going to cut and run from Weigantia to avoid the shame and despair on being so totally and utterly wrong... :D

    First to go with be 'Nuck. He is a total pussy and will be the first to cut and run..

    MC will definitely head out the door.. Com'on.. ya'all like games..

    Let's play WHO IS GOING TO BE THE WIMP AND RUN AWAY WHEN PRESIDENT TRUMP WINS RE-ELECTION

    :D

  45. [45] 
    Michale wrote:

    That second youtube video makes a good point.. A VERY good point..

    In 2016, Trump campaign's internal polling showed the EXACT results of 2016...

    This time around, President Trump's internal polling is giving the same result..

    Ya'all's polls have been PROVEN to be shit and useless... President Trump's internal polls have been PROVEN to be dead on ballz accurate..

    This is an unambiguous and undeniable FACT...

    So, when President Trump's polls show 40% of black Americans will vote for President Trump???

    Ya'all better believe it..

    If ya don't, it's going to cost some Weigantians a lot of money... :D But it will be a big boon for Weigantia, so that's good..

    So, what have we learned??

    Ya'all's polls are shit and can't predict ANYTHING accurately where President Trump is concerned..

    President Trump's internal polls are dead on ballz accurate and they show President Trump winning the day...

    AGAIN..... :D

    Don't say ya'all weren't warned..

  46. [46] 
    Michale wrote:

    WOW... Awful quiet in here...

    Facts and reality beginning to set in??? :D

  47. [47] 
    Michale wrote:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZcDdCLeUZ4

    This one is especially fun for me..

    Because all the whining and crying and pouting liberals and progressives??

    It's what ya'all are going to be like on 3 Nov 2020.. :D

    It's gonna be a hoot.. :D

  48. [48] 
    Michale wrote:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mYVi7WHyiU

    Another one to prepare ya'all..

    Ya'all should be grateful.. I am showing you how you can cope with the coming loss ya'all are about to experience...

    Anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together MUST concede..

    If ALL you have are polls in your favor?? You don't have shit...

    And THAT is the fact on the ground here..

    ALL you people have are polls in your favor..

    NO sane patriotic American is going to vote for the toddler-torturing, cop-killing, sexist spewing Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLiesMatter Party...

    NO ONE who is sane or patriotic is going to vote for that.

    By all means, take comfort in your polls.. Rise to unheard of heights with yer polls..

    It will just be that much more of a satisfying (for me) SPLAT when ya'all come back to earth and realize the reality.. :D

    And the reality is, as it was in 2016.. I was dead on balls factually accurate and ya'all were completely and utterly and totally WRONG...

  49. [49] 
    Michale wrote:
  50. [50] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    There must be some bad polls about. Heh.

  51. [51] 
    John From Censornati wrote:

    Hallucinations

  52. [52] 
    Michale wrote:

    There must be some bad polls about. Heh.

    Yep, there ALL bad polls.

    Basically, they are polls of the opinions of Trump/America haters..

    Given that fact, it's a wonder President Trump does so well... :D

  53. [53] 
    Michale wrote:

    Hallucinations

    Actually, FACTS... As the video proves..

    But hay... Like I said.. Go on being delusional..

    When 4 Nov rolls around, I'll be happy to remind you again of the "Hallucinations"...

    If you even have the balls to show up here...

  54. [54] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    I'm getting a little worried about you, Michale. I hope you'll be around on Sunday, late afternoon to early evening ... I wanna hear some Barry Manilow. Seriously! I think I know all of his songs. I didn't get into classic rock until later in life... in the eighties I wasn't listening to AD/DC or Bon Jovi or Aerosmith but rather Lionel Ritchie and Barry Manilow! I guess you could say that my musical tastes are varied and regressive. :)

  55. [55] 
    Michale wrote:

    There must be some bad polls about. Heh.

    I mean, HuffPoop said President Trump had a 96.8% of losing.. NY GRIME said 98.8% chance of losing..

    Yer polls were completely and totally and utterly WRONG..

    WHY do you think the polls are factually accurate this time around??

    Answer: Because you WANT to believe it..

    Ya'all *HAVE* to believe it..

    But ya'all are just setting yerselves up for a HUGE fall...

    To be fair though, you and JL will likely escape my gloating.. Ya'all have acknowledged that President Trump will likely be re-elected..

    So, no gloating on ya'all... :D

  56. [56] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Ah, that would be AC/DC ... hehehehehehehehe

  57. [57] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Do you know AD/DC??

  58. [58] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    I don't want an edit function, anymore.

  59. [59] 
    Michale wrote:

    I'm getting a little worried about you, Michale. I hope you'll be around on Sunday, late afternoon to early evening ... I wanna hear some Barry Manilow. Seriously! I think I know all of his songs. I didn't get into classic rock until later in life... in the eighties I wasn't listening to AD/DC or Bon Jovi or Aerosmith but rather Lionel Ritchie and Barry Manilow! I guess you could say that my musical tastes are varied and regressive. :)

    No need to worry about me.. I am actually feeling better than I have in almost a month..

    I AM kinda bummed that they cancelled the GOP convention in JAX.. I was kinda looking forward to my US Secret Service credentials.. Get back in the game so to speak.. So, that's kinda a bummer.. But I plan on volunteering security for President Trump events in Florida, so maybe I can still get some licks in.. :D

    As far as Sunday, it's going to depend on a lot of factors.. But it definitely (probably) won't be past 5 or 6... Maybe I'll get something started around noon-ish if yer not gonna be around.. :D

  60. [60] 
    Michale wrote:

    I don't want an edit function, anymore.

    Reverse psychology??? :D

  61. [61] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Maybe.

  62. [62] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Yeah, I was thinking about you when I heard about the GOP convention cancellation in JAX ... thinking that I wouldn't have to worry about you getting Covid again or spreading to some other poor soul. :)

  63. [63] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    It looks like we will once again be left with a false choice between DIS-array of bullshit or DAT-array of bullshit.

    That is a real shame as DIS and DAT have put us where we are now.

    What we need is an array of small d democracy that is offered by One Demand.

    Yet all we are offered by the trolls in the mdeia is more of the same DIS and DAT.(Is it any wonder there is so much trolling in comments sections?)

    I see it as a tangible measure of the nerve-lessness of DIS and DAT supporters to rationally discuss anything that exposes the DIS and DAT bullshit for what it is.

    Trump was wrong about it getting worse before it gets better.

    Many decades of evidence show that what DIS and DAT are offering will just keep making things worse. Better is not a possible outcome unless you consider better things getting worse slower with DIS or DAT.

    If you want better that will make things better instead of just less worse you have to look some place else than DIS or DAT.

    Wake up. Wise up. Rise up.
    Get real.

  64. [64] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    I really don't want an edit function, anymore.

  65. [65] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    What about D'other Don?

  66. [66] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    I mean, D'other, Don.

    One of you is quite enough. :)

  67. [67] 
    Michale wrote:

    Hay, I have an idea..

    Let's pick a year and devote all music to that year...

    For Sunday, let's choose 1977... :D

  68. [68] 
    Michale wrote:

    Yeah, I was thinking about you when I heard about the GOP convention cancellation in JAX ...

    Awww, yer so sweet.. :D

    thinking that I wouldn't have to worry about you getting Covid again or spreading to some other poor soul. :)

    Apparently, I have SUPER immunity.. Kicked Covid's ass after just 36 hours.. :D hehehehehehe

  69. [69] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    1977 works for me!!!

  70. [70] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    You can still be a spreader, Michale. :(

  71. [71] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Right now, this minute, I'm listening to my favourite music from 1977 ...

  72. [72] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    It's on a CD, not vinyl but, it's all good!

  73. [73] 
    Michale wrote:

    OOooohhhh JLLLLLLL??? :D

    New CDC guidelines come down hard in favor of opening schools

    (CNN)New US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines on education and child care come down hard in favor of opening schools, saying children don't suffer much from coronavirus, are less likely than adults to spread it and suffer from being out of school.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/23/health/cdc-coronavirus-school-guidelines-new/index.html

    The FACTS are clear... If you do not support opening schools, you are ANTI-Science...

    Ya'all simply have NO EXCUSE (sans Party slavery) for supporting keeping schools closed..

    "These are the facts of the case.. And they are undisputed."
    -Captain Smilin' Jack Ross, A FEW GOOD MEN

  74. [74] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Can you hear it from where you are - why did you pick 1977 out of the air??

  75. [75] 
    Michale wrote:

    Right now, this minute, I'm listening to my favourite music from 1977

    My favorite song from 1977...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSyB-OIRtR0

  76. [76] 
    Michale wrote:

    Actually, it's a tossup..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw

    Can you hear it from where you are - why did you pick 1977 out of the air??

    It's the first year I can remember I actually was into music...

  77. [77] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Okay, now this is getting weird.

    Yesterday, my favourite classic rock station had its regular cage match between two songs that get voted on and the winner is played that morning ... it was between your favourite song from 1977ish and Dire Straits ... Dire Straits blew it out of the water, sorry to say ...

  78. [78] 
    Michale wrote:

    "School closures have disrupted normal ways of life for children and parents, and they have had negative health consequences on our youth. CDC is prepared to work with K-12 schools to safely reopen while protecting the most vulnerable."

    The facts and the science is overwhelming and conclusive..

    There is simply NO EXCUSE to support keeping schools closed... Unless you WANT to destroy the US economy at the expense of our children..

  79. [79] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    It's the first year I can remember I actually was into music...

    Me, too! I can hardly wait until Sunday!

  80. [80] 
    Michale wrote:

    Can you imagine a bigger spread than Barry Manilow's LOOKS LIKE WE MADE IT and Meatloaf's PARADISE BY THE DASHBOARD LIGHTS.. ?? :D

  81. [81] 
    Michale wrote:

    ... it was between your favourite song from 1977ish and Dire Straits ... Dire Straits blew it out of the water, sorry to say ...

    Yea.. Barry Manilow is a ahem... acquired taste.. :D

  82. [82] 
    Michale wrote:

    "The best available evidence indicates that COVID-19 poses relatively low risks to school-aged children," the statement reads.

    "Children appear to be at lower risk for contracting COVID-19 compared to adults. To put this in perspective, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as of July 17, 2020, the United States reported that children and adolescents under 18 years old account for under 7 percent of COVID-19 cases and less than 0.1 percent of COVID-19-related deaths," it adds.
    Pediatrician: Use science, not politics, to reopen schools

    Scientific studies suggest that COVID-19 transmission among children in schools may be low. International studies that have assessed how readily COVID-19 spreads in schools also reveal low rates of transmission when community transmission is low."

    The science is clear...

  83. [83] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    What was so funny about this cage match was that KFUN would have found a reason not to play it if it had won. :)

    I voted for it, though ... just for, you know, fun!

  84. [84] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Michale,

    You left out an important piece of that new guidance. You should probably include it here.

  85. [85] 
    Michale wrote:

    You left out an important piece of that new guidance. You should probably include it here.

    You mean, if there are huge outbreaks in your area, schools should remain closed??

    That's not guidance, that's common sense..

    But hay.. OK.. With that caveat in mind, would you support opening schools based on the facts presented here??

    JL, would you???

  86. [86] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    That's right, it's just common sense.

    Well, it's time for some sun-bathing and lounging poolside, without the pool as it remains closed for Pandemic I. :(

    That right there, I might add, is most decidedly NOT common sense. It's ridiculous.

  87. [87] 
    Michale wrote:

    That right there, I might add, is most decidedly NOT common sense. It's ridiculous.

    Agreed..

    So, you would support opening schools with that one caveat???

  88. [88] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Only if they have an outdoor swimming pool.

  89. [89] 
    Michale wrote:

    hehehe.. :D

    It's funny.. MC claims I am just here to troll and would NEVER change anyone's position with my facts..

    And yet, here we are.. :D

  90. [90] 
    Michale wrote:

    Trump campaign jet fuel? Republicans pin hope on Durham Russia-hoax investigation

    The investigation into the FBI’s Trump-Russia inquiry could provide a late summer boost to President Trump’s reelection chances, energizing his base and bolstering attacks on Joe Biden, according to Trump allies and Republican strategists.

    John Durham, the U.S. attorney leading the inquiry, is expected to release his findings by the end of the summer and announce whether he will charge anyone with crimes.

    It follows a drip, drip, drip of declassified documents that Republicans say undercut the basis of federal inquiries into Trump campaign collusion with Russia and comes amid mounting expectation in the White House that it will conclude with prosecutions.

    Michael Johns, a Tea Party founder, said its biggest impact would come if the findings connected presumptive Democratic nominee Biden with decisions setting up the Russia investigation, such as probing Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn’s contacts with Russian officials.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-campaign-jet-fuel-republicans-pin-hope-on-durham-russia-hoax-investigation

    Prepare for the October Surprise..

    Joe Biden indicted for spying on the Trump campaign....

  91. [91] 
    Michale wrote:

    And it looks like I continue to win the bet with myself regarding condemnation of Black Lies Matter toddler torturers and the gross and perverse sexist comments coming from Joe Biden..

    Hell, that scumbag STILL has his job. That proves how much Joe Biden supports those kinds of comments.

    And the Democrat Party torturing toddlers for political gain??

    My gods, how low does the Party have to sink before ya'all condemn them??

  92. [92] 
    Michale wrote:

    Back at the White House, the polls for Trump keep getting more dismal by the day. A Quinnipiac poll released today showed Joe Biden up over Trump in Florida by a whopping 13 points. If Trump loses his new home state of Florida, he is almost guaranteed to lose the entire election.

    Yea.. Ya'all said that in 2016...

    Remind me again how Trump "lost" in Florida???

    :D

    We have all been down this road before.. Ya'all giddy with your polls..

    Only to discover that all ya'all's polls were full of kaa-kaa....

    These are the FACTS that ya'all denied in 2016..

    But THIS time, ya'all's polls are perfect???

    :D

    4 Nov 2020 is going to be a FUN day for me.. :D

    Not so much for ya'all...

  93. [93] 
    Michale wrote:

    Police: Roving band break into Seattle businesses, setting fires, looting

    SEATTLE — A destructive, roving band of people broke into several Seattle businesses Wednesday night and set fire to merchandise in some of the stores, police said.

    The group of about 150 people first gathered at Cal Anderson Park at about 9 p.m., then roamed about the Capitol Hill neighborhood, doing massive amounts of property damage, looting, shooting fireworks, and committing arson, according to police reports.

    Individuals from the group broke the windows of a business in the 1400 block of East Olive Way and then started a fire inside the two-story commercial building, police said. Seattle firefighters extinguished the blaze. No injuries were reported.
    https://www.seattlepi.com/local/komo/article/Police-Roving-band-of-protesters-break-into-15428651.php

    And ya'all SERIOUSLY believe that sane patriotic Americans are going to vote for this???

    Are you people high???

  94. [94] 
    Michale wrote:

    The group then made its way to the 1500 block of 11th Avenue, breaking more businesses’ windows along the way. Some people in the group then broke into a business, stole merchandise and put it in middle of the street, where they lit it on fire.

    The owners of Likelihood Seattle, a local business selling men's and women's shoes at 1101 East Union Street, said their store was hit by the group, but police told them nothing could be done.

    The group then went to Broadway and Madison Street, where individuals used baseball bats and pipes to break all the windows at a Whole Foods store. They threw fireworks into the store and then began looting.

    Again, no normal sane patriotic American is going to vote to put THIS ^^^ in power...

    It simply won't happen.. And anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional...

  95. [95] 
    Michale wrote:

    GOP reps push resolution to ban Democratic Party over past slavery ties

    It's a response to the body's vote this week to remove Confederate statues
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-reps-push-resolution-to-ban-democratic-party-over-past-slavery-ties

    Yep...

    If Confederate statues are to be banned over slavery and treason...

    The the FACTS demand that the Democrat Party be banned as well...

  96. [96] 
    Michale wrote:

    A group of Republican House members, led by Rep. Louis Gohmert of Texas, introduced a resolution Thursday that would effectively ban the Democratic Party from the House or force a party name change over past slavery ties -- a response to the recent efforts to remove tributes to past members of the Confederacy from the halls of Congress.

    It specifically cites the Democratic Party platform's support for slavery between 1840 and 1856, and other racist actions by party members through the early-to-mid 1900s, before calling on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., to "remove any items that names, symbolizes or mentions any political organization or party that has ever held a public position that supported slavery or the Confederacy" from the House and its properties. The resolution also says such a party "shall either change its name or be barred from participation in the House of Representatives."

    Gohmert, in a statement accompanying the bill, told Democrats they should rebrand to "avoid triggering" anyone.

    Ya'all's own "logic" demands this...

  97. [97] 
    Michale wrote:

    "As outlined in the resolution, a great portion of the history of the Democratic Party is filled with racism and hatred. Since people are demanding we rid ourselves of the entities, symbols, and reminders of the repugnant aspects of our past, then the time has come for Democrats to acknowledge their party’s loathsome and bigoted past, and consider changing their party name to something that isn’t so blatantly and offensively tied to slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination, and the Ku Klux Klan.

    To avoid triggering innocent bystanders by the racist past of the Democratic Party, I would suggest they change their name. That is the standard to which they are holding everyone else, so the name change needs to occur."
    -Rep. Louis Gohmert-Texas

    Exactly...

    It's ya'all's OWN so-called "logic" at work here..

    To not support this measure is hypocrisy in the extreme..

    But then again, hypocrisy is a defining trait of a Democrat...

  98. [98] 
    Michale wrote:

    Covington teen announces WaPo settles $250M defamation suit from ’19 March for Life incident

    Washington Post settles Nicholas Sandmann defamation lawsuit in Covington Catholic High School controversy
    'I turned 18 & WaPo settled my lawsuit,' Sandmann announced on Twitter

    The Washington Post is the latest news organization to settle a defamation lawsuit launched by Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann over its botched coverage of a viral confrontation with a Native American elder that had portrayed the Kentucky teen as the aggressor.

    Sandmann announced the victory on Twitter.

    "On 2/19/19, I filed $250M defamation lawsuit against Washington Post. Today, I turned 18 & WaPo settled my lawsuit. Thanks to @ToddMcMurtry & @LLinWood for their advocacy. Thanks to my family & millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me. I still have more to do," Sandmann wrote on Friday.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-settles-nicholas-sandmann-defamation-lawsuit-in-covington-catholic-high-school-controversy

    WaPoop runs scared!!! :D

    Liberal media gets their asses kicked!!! :D

  99. [99] 
    Michale wrote:

    I wonder if Chris Evans ever posted a retraction of his hateful attacks on the Covington teenager..

    I lost all respect for him when he did that...

  100. [100] 
    James T Canuck wrote:

    "If you think I am insufferable now, can you imagine how it's going to be when ya'all fall so far and so fast and President Trump wins re-election??"

    What's this? A trolls catharsis...

    It's actually the first step in your domestication, I'm grooming you for entry into polite society. I see no reason one can't keep a pet troll, they're low maintainance and all the rage...Besides, Trump is feeding these dank creatures red meat thrice daily, that's most of the upkeep right there if you insist on BYOB, (bring your own bridge).

    Stay off the couch.

    LL&P

  101. [101] 
    Michale wrote:

    And 'nuck proves again why I have so much real estate in his head...

    Yer going to be the first one to cut and run when President Trump wins re-election.. :D

  102. [102] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    But, he won't be the last.

  103. [103] 
    Michale wrote:

    But, he won't be the last.

    Oh definitely not.. :D

    MC & Stig will follow.. Vick will likely have to be heavily medicated like last time...

    JFC has already bailed here once.. I am sure he'll beat feet again...

    Probably the only ones who will be left standing are the ones who accepted the facts and realized that President Trump's re-election was inevitable.. :D

  104. [104] 
    James T Canuck wrote:

    "But, he won't be the last."

    Et tu Brutroll?

    No matter, I'll break two for the price of one.

    Luckily, true to form, Trump will see to it that no one will have to suffer the ignomy of having the tail wag the dog. Whither Joe Biden's cheering section notwithstanding, Trump will find a way to pull defeat from the jaws of victory.

    LL&P

  105. [105] 
    Michale wrote:

    Luckily, true to form, Trump will see to it that no one will have to suffer the ignomy of having the tail wag the dog. Whither Joe Biden's cheering section notwithstanding, Trump will find a way to pull defeat from the jaws of victory.

    Yea, that's what morons said in 2016..

    How did that work out for ya'all then??

    And didn't you say that President Trump would be removed from office over ya'all's Russia Collusion delusion??? Yep you did.. And yep you were 1000% WRONG.... AGAIN..

    And the Democrat's faux impeachment coup?? Ya'all said President Trump would again, be removed from office..

    And ya'all were WRONG.. AGAIN...

    As a matter of fact, ya'all have elevated BEING WRONG to an art form..

    So, seriously.. Why would ANYONE think you have even an iota of credibility????

    I have been ALWAYS factually accurate with President Trump predictions..

    Ya'all hagve ***ALWAYS*** been wrong...

    "FAILED... FAILED... IMPRESSIVELY FAILED"

    You have ZERO credibility, 'nuck..

    THAT is fact...

  106. [106] 
    Kick wrote:

    Michale
    103

    MC & Stig will follow.. Vick will likely have to be heavily medicated like last time...

    Just keep making shit up about people and trolling the entire forum. That way, if anybody gives it right back to you, you can throw a toddler tantrum and whine and cry how you get picked on. Keep up that behavior without abatement, and you'll never need wonder why near everyone on the board refers to you as the resident troll.

    JFC has already bailed here once.. I am sure he'll beat feet again...

    And yet, you're the only one on the forum who regularly mewls and moans like a whimpering dog and leaves the yard on a quite regular basis.

    Probably the only ones who will be left standing are the ones who accepted the facts and realized that President Trump's re-election was inevitable.

    The only place your uneducated, uninformed conspiracy theory drivel and spew qualifies as "facts" is in that empty hole in your head where everyone on this forum lives rent free.

    You and your enabler foster a forum atmosphere where you troll everyone at will while she simultaneously implores everyone to ignore your repetitive upchuck and she is free to post as she pleases. Well, eff that.

  107. [107] 
    Michale wrote:

    If yer so sure that President Trump is going to lose, why not make a wager, 'Nuck???

    Because you *KNOW* that President Trump is going to be re-elected..

    That's the ONLY conclusion that explains your cowardice....

    Com'on.. A donation to Weigantia will help soothe your tortured feelings about a President Trump landslide...

    Make the wager...

  108. [108] 
    Michale wrote:

    The confessed troll says "blaaa blaaa blaaa blaaa"

  109. [109] 
    Michale wrote:

    She doesn't condemn gross and disgusting sexist remarks from Joe Biden et al and she totally ignores (and thereby condones) the perverse torture of an innocent toddler by a Black Lies Matter scumbag to further a terroristic Party agenda..

    But she has time to troll the forum...

    #sad

  110. [110] 
    Kick wrote:

    Michale
    108

    The confessed troll says "blaaa blaaa blaaa blaaa"

    Yes, you certainly do. You are quite the repetitive troll; I blame your limited vocabulary and dearth of ideas.

  111. [111] 
    Michale wrote:

    Ladies and Gentlemen..

    The Washington....... Football Team

    BBBWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  112. [112] 
    Michale wrote:

    Yes, you certainly do. You are quite the repetitive troll; I blame your limited vocabulary and dearth of ideas.

    Ahhh, the old I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I rebuttal..

    Not surprising.

    It comes from the moron's very limited intelligence..

    The pro toddler torture Democrat just doesn't have the brain matter...

  113. [113] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    JTC,

    "But, he won't be the last." Et tu Brutroll?

    And, by that remark, I meant I'd be following him out!

    Smarten up. You been around here long enough to know better.

  114. [114] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    If Trump wins re-election, then this Blog might as well be history.

  115. [115] 
    Kick wrote:

    I'm not leaving.

    Whoever wins the election, it'll be on to the next one. #SSDD

  116. [116] 
    Michale wrote:

    If Trump wins re-election, then this Blog might as well be history.

    Naaww.. I know you'll stay.. JL will likely too...

    But the 2 confessed trolls will definitely be gone..

    All the riff raff and ruble-rousers will leave..

    Then things will be like it was before they all showed up..

    Where we can have fun... :D

  117. [117] 
    Kick wrote:

    I'm not leaving. :)

  118. [118] 
    Michale wrote:

    https://www.facebook.com/pierre.wahlstrom.5/videos/10156876083956548/

    Watch the cowardly candy-assed protesters back off when they bring in the dogs.. :D

    Ya'all Democrats ain't so tough if it's not an innocent toddler they can torture..

  119. [119] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    I'm not leaving. :)

    Heh. I think I knew that.

  120. [120] 
    Michale wrote:

    So I think it's a fair trade off..

    Having President Trump re-elected to get a Weigantia free from the haters and the bigots who have ruined her...

    I think it's a GREAT trade off...

  121. [121] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Frankly, I think Trump has had enough. I know I have.

  122. [122] 
    Michale wrote:

    Naw, MC, Russ, JFC, Vick, Nuck and all the rest will be gone once President Trump wins re-election..

    Of course, this is reverse psychology..

    I WANT them to stay so that they are forced to endure the MONUMENTAL gloating that will be visited upon them..

    So, in the end, they will do EXACTLY as I want them to do.. :D

  123. [123] 
    Michale wrote:

    Frankly, I think Trump has had enough.

    Eerily similar to what ya'all said in July of 2016... :D

  124. [124] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Whatever you visit upon them, you visit upon me, too. Which is why I won't be here if he wins.

  125. [125] 
    John From Censornati wrote:

    Kick [106]

    JFC has already bailed here once.. I am sure he'll beat feet again...

    So much for FACTS, huh? Not only did I not run away, but despite my massive stroke and disability, I've continued to work. Unlike the troll, when the going gets tough, I don't go on the dole or commit crimes.

    And yet, you're the only one on the forum who regularly mewls and moans like a whimpering dog and leaves the yard on a quite regular basis.

    You got that right. It catches a little hoax cold virus and runs away for months.

  126. [126] 
    Kick wrote:

    In review, the Trump "Failure"

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uLJkpH__os

  127. [127] 
    John From Censornati wrote:

    Whatever you visit upon them, you visit upon me, too.

    Bingo. Have fun with your Barry and your troll Sunday.

  128. [128] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Why do you have to be so mean?

  129. [129] 
    Kick wrote:

    Donald Trump wishes the child sex trafficker well:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo1lDJrZKx8

    Had enough?

  130. [130] 
    Kick wrote:

    John From Censornati
    127

    Bingo. Have fun with your Barry and your troll Sunday.

    Agree totally with you JFC.

    Her troll prattles on and on using all manner of offensive language, yet she taking issue with who?

    Yeah, eff that.

  131. [131] 
    John From Censornati wrote:

    LizM,

    Why do you have to be so mean?

    Are you on drugs?

  132. [132] 
    Michale wrote:

    Whatever you visit upon them, you visit upon me, too. Which is why I won't be here if he wins.

    I am sure that's nonsense.. :D

  133. [133] 
    Michale wrote:

    Why do you have to be so mean?

    They are haters, Liz...

    They hate....

    Pure and simple...

  134. [134] 
    Michale wrote:

    So much for FACTS, huh? Not only did I not run away, but despite my massive stroke and disability, I've continued to work. Unlike the troll, when the going gets tough, I don't go on the dole or commit crimes.

    Not factually accurate..

    You complained I was too much and announced you were leaving...

    So, you are a liar as well as a pussy and a bigot...

  135. [135] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    No drugs but, the heat may have gotten to me. :)

  136. [136] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    I am sure that's nonsense..

    It actually isn't.

  137. [137] 
    Michale wrote:

    Well, it's that time again...

    See ya'all tomorrow morning where we will start all over again.. :D

  138. [138] 
    James T Canuck wrote:

    I'll remain also, someone has to watch the cool-aid when Michale's around (I think he's been sneaking sips, helps to digest the spam)...

    He's such a big girl's blouse.

    LL&P

  139. [139] 
    Kick wrote:

    Person... woman... man... camera... TV

    https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1286687854823903232

    "Because I'm cognitively there."

    ~ Donald Trump

    *
    Trump still insisting on Trump TV that passing a cognitive test means he's brilliant. Tune in next week when Donald recites the alphabet. *laughs*

  140. [140] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    ... backwards!

  141. [141] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    "Thee are haters, Liz....
    They hate...."

    I hate people that hate people.

  142. [142] 
    nypoet22 wrote:

    i love everybody. except when i don't.

  143. [143] 
    nypoet22 wrote:

    as for the cognitive test, i'm sure donald's ignorance quotient of 190 is the envy of all the white house staff and cabinet members. they have to work so hard at it, while he is simply a natural.

  144. [144] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    I just want to get along.

  145. [145] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    "I just want to get along."

    What woman doesn't? :D

  146. [146] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Is there an echo in here?

  147. [147] 
    nypoet22 wrote:

    What woman doesn't? :D

    how many women do you know?

  148. [148] 
    nypoet22 wrote:

    is there an echo in here?

    echo in here?

  149. [149] 
    James T Canuck wrote:

    Ring Ring, Ring Ring....

    You have reached 911, please leave a detailed message...

    Press one for murder, because you know best, you have a gun and this guys been shot...

    Press two for theft, no emolument concerns please, we have a 1-800 number for that.

    Press three to report your fake claim about Biden, no matter if you have fabricated evidence.

    Press four if you are an Elder in your church and have more than 1000 votes you wish to sell.

    Press five if you love Trump, you will be redirected to our online store for all your empty promises and useless 'Made In China' MAGA needs.

    I am Donald J(erk) Trump, and you are dumber than a sack of hair.

    LL&P

  150. [150] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    how many women do you know?

    Yeah, I'd like to introduce him to a few in here. :)

Leave a Reply

[If you have questions as to how to register or log in, to be able to post comments here, or if you'd like advanced commenting and formatting tips, please visit our "Commenting Tips" page, for further details.]

You must be logged in to post a comment.
If you are a new user, please register so you can post comments here.

[The first time you post a comment (after creating your user name and logging in), it will be held for approval. Please be patient (as it may take awhile). After your first comment has been approved, you will be able to post further comments instantly and automatically.]