ChrisWeigant.com

P.D.B. Answers Needed P.D.Q.

[ Posted Monday, June 29th, 2020 – 17:12 UTC ]

With President Donald Trump at the reins, Americans are always facing new and ever-more-frightening questions about how his administration works (as opposed to the way the federal government is supposed to work, of course). With the new reports of the Russians paying the Taliban bounties to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan, we are all now faced with another such question. Was the president briefed about this situation and then refused to do anything about it, was the president not briefed about a situation involving Russia paying for American soldiers' deaths, or was the president briefed on paper -- but just never read it? None of those answers is very comforting, for different (but equally frightening) reasons.

The New York Times, who broke the story, says Trump was indeed briefed. So far, both Trump and his intelligence services are saying he was not personally briefed. But there's a strong likelihood somewhere in between that may turn out to be what really happened: Trump was provided the information in his "Presidential Daily Brief," but just never read it. This is quite likely because of something which would have been scandalous in the extreme for any other president but which, under Trump, has sadly become normalized -- Trump just refuses to "do his homework," on just about anything.

One of the constants (of many) in all the tell-all books that have so far been written about Trump's presidency is that Trump just doesn't like to read, period. He gets bored easily. In-person briefings which have traditionally been given all presidents on a daily basis now only happen a few times a week. During these in-depth briefings, Trump doesn't like to be presented with multi-page documents. And even on just a single page, Trump vastly prefers graphics (photos, charts, maps, drawings, etc.) to boring paragraphs of text (or even just a list of bullet points).

As I said, this really should be a gigantic scandal, but somehow is not. The president of the United States apparently doesn't have the mental capacity to read three or four pages of text in one sitting -- about any subject under the sun (no matter how crucially important to the country at large). Talk about a dumbed-down process! It's now almost a cliché, but just imagine for one moment what Republicans would say -- heck, what Donald Trump would say -- if this fact had been revealed about President Barack Obama. "Too stupid to be president" would likely have been the mildest thing they would have said, and even that's being charitable.

But let's get back to Trump. Instead of daily in-depth presidential briefings in person on every subject under the sun, the other traditional way of getting intelligence of any type to the president has been through the Presidential Daily Brief, or "P.D.B." Usually referred to as a "book" (to indicate its length), this is a collection of documents about every subject under the sun which the president needs to be aware of in any way, in order to effectively do his job that day. This includes things like updates on ongoing problems or issues, news reports that might need to be addressed, information about new problems or issues (usually with lots of background analysis to answer any likely question the president would have about it), and anything else that the president should know or at least be aware of. It is traditionally presented to the president at the very start of his day. By its very nature, the P.D.B. really cannot be summed up in a single page (with lots of graphics).

Now, who among us -- even the Trump supporters -- truly thinks Donald Trump receives his P.D.B. at the crack of dawn each day and then sits down and reads it in full? He may hand it off to someone else to read, who then gives him a 30-second rundown on the entire briefing book, which Trump may or may not pay any attention to. That I could believe. But it simply strains credibility that Donald Trump reads even a fraction of his P.D.B. on a regular basis. He's probably too busy watching the morning cable news shows to be bothered.

So is this how the intelligence agencies now cover their own hindquarters -- by including things in the P.D.B., while knowing full well that Trump is not going to read it? Then, later on, they can honestly say: "We didn't brief the president on that particular issue in person, but it was included in his daily briefing book." The unspoken end to that sentence is, of course, "...which he should have read."

It's hard to overstate the seriousness of the issue in question. Russia -- our adversary ever since World War II -- may have paid the Taliban to kill U.S. soldiers. Wars have started over less, in fact. It is hard to imagine any issue which could be considered of greater importance than this, in fact. So what really happened?

Was Trump given this intelligence in a P.D.B. and then ignored it (or, more likely, just didn't see it)? From the timeframe given, Trump has done nothing negative towards Russia since the intelligence surfaced -- unless you count wanting to invite Vladimir Putin to a meeting of the G-7 that Trump was going to host. That's not exactly retaliation -- quite the opposite, in fact. It's hard to imagine that Trump actually learned of such bounties being paid for dead U.S. soldiers and then consciously decided to reward Putin. Or, at least, it should be hard to imagine such a scenario.

I'm sure, though, that now the seriousness of the situation has been revealed, congressional Republicans will show precisely the same amount of zeal in investigating and uncovering the truth about who knew what and when that they showed in investigating Benghazi. [Pause for extended laughter...] Remember when the deaths of four agents of the United States merited a couple of years' worth of committee hearings and multiple overlapping investigations into what went wrong? Yet I somehow seriously doubt Mitch McConnell's Senate is now going to exhibit the same searing interest in learning whether Donald Trump knew about Russians paying for the deaths of American soldiers and did nothing about it.

Even so, Americans do deserve answers about what happened. And we likely will find out the whole story, sooner or later. Either the flocks of investigative journalists who are now furiously digging for answers will start putting the pieces together very soon, or eventually either Congress or some other part of the federal government (under a Democratic administration) will reveal the truth. Personally, I hope the journalists successfully do so first. Because of the seriousness of the situation, we should be entitled to find out whether Donald Trump: (1) knew about the situation but instead of doing anything about it still wanted to invite Putin to a G-7 meeting, (2) did not learn about the situation because the intelligence agencies are just too afraid to bring up anything negative about Russia to Trump any more, or (3) should have learned about the situation because it was right there in his P.D.B., which he never reads. In the first case, Trump will have failed his constitutional duty to protect the country (and its soldiers) from a foreign enemy. That's pretty bad. In the second case, the intelligence services will have failed at their own duty to speak truth to power (no matter how bored or angry the presidential reaction may be). That's equally as bad, but for a different reason.

But the third case is really the worst to contemplate, because it wouldn't really be limited to this one very serious issue -- it would be an ongoing crisis on any number of crucial issues, large and small. Donald Trump is president of the United States. A big part of his job is reacting to what is going on both at home and in the world abroad. And a big part of being able to do this job with any degree of success (or just competency, for that matter) is learning and understanding what the best intelligence has to say about pretty much any situation under the sun. If it is revealed (once again -- this has already been insinuated by just about every tell-all book written about Trump, please remember) that Trump just flat-out ignores the P.D.B. on a regular basis -- even when American soldiers are dying -- then the only sane conclusion to draw is that Trump is either far too incompetent or far too lazy to be trusted with the job of leading the country. And, like I said, I hope we find this out real soon now, because the voters really deserve to know this before November rolls around.

-- Chris Weigant

 

Follow Chris on Twitter: @ChrisWeigant

 

80 Comments on “P.D.B. Answers Needed P.D.Q.”

  1. [1] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    If the reports that Russia offered up bounties to kill US and coalition military personnel, then that would seem to indicate that Putin is pushing the envelope pretty far, knowing that Trump is incapable/unwilling/afraid to do much about it.

    But, it also seems to be too big a gamble for too little reward for Russia.

    I'm guessing that the more we find out about this, the more it's going to look like the news reports aren't quite accurate about what happened. All good news for Trump, in other words.

  2. [2] 
    James T Canuck wrote:

    By ' strains credibility' you mean 'strains credulity' I hope. Trump's name and the word 'credibility' have long since fallen into disrepair.

    And, of course Trump betrayed these soldiers to kiss Putin arse, the fact that with all the sewage flowing from the White House, there's zero discussion on whether they are looking into it or not.

    The GOP in the senate can bet their third toes that the English will look into it.

    LL&P

  3. [3] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    For the record, we do not know if any US or coalition soldiers were betrayed - by Trump or anyone else.

  4. [4] 
    ListenWhenYouHear wrote:

    But the third case is really the worst to contemplate, because it wouldn't really be limited to this one very serious issue -- it would be an ongoing crisis on any number of crucial issues, large and small. Donald Trump is president of the United States.

    I disagree! The first one is by far the worst scenario. It would be the actions of a president that is, first and foremost, a foreign asset acting on behalf of Russia. It shows where Trump’s loyalty truly resides!

    Putin owns our president. This has been clear to anyone who bothered to pay attention to his actions since he announced his intention to run for president. The Republican Party has chosen to assist in this act of treason instead of putting our country before their Party.

    Trump is the greatest counterintelligence threat our nation has ever encountered... and we failed to stop him from damaging our nation in ways that we may never recover from. We failed.

  5. [5] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Also, for the record, we do not know if reports of bounties being paid by Russia to the Taliban are accurate or true at all.

    They don't make sense to me, in any event.

    Let's try to think a little more critically, especially considering what information we have.

  6. [6] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Trump is the greatest counterintelligence threat our nation has ever encountered... and we failed to stop him from damaging our nation in ways that we may never recover from. We failed.

    I concur.

  7. [7] 
    James T Canuck wrote:

    I'll wait for the Trump lawsuit against the NYT to either fail to launch or be laughed out of court before I believe this isn't going on.

    Trump is out of bowers and is sitting on off-suit nines and a ten, at this point, he has to bring nothing but facts to the table, or face euchre again and again.

    He's bullshitted too much for any benefit of the doubt.

    LL&P

  8. [8] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    Well, we're talking about what the Russians may have done, not Trump.

    Trump has never enjoyed even a scintilla of a benefit of any doubt, that much is for sure!

  9. [9] 
    James T Canuck wrote:

    We're talking about whether Trump paid attention when told what the Russians were up to and why he hasn't roasted the Krems publicly. The US wouldn't have briefed their allies on the matter were it not so.

    There's no gray here, there's no being Michale in drag on this subject.

    LL&P

  10. [10] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    We already know why, don't we?

  11. [11] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    What's in it for Putin that he doesn't already have?

  12. [12] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    This is just another shiny object to distract from the real issues.

  13. [13] 
    Michale wrote:

    FPC

    'Nuck,

    Biden will win, handily.

    Save your breath to cool your pies.

    You are the quintessence of GOP failure, Mike. You see Trump's victory as all but assured, Mr. Hunt.

    That's the EXACT attitude you had in 2016... "Awww Hillary's got this in the bag.. Trump doesn't stand a chance...".

    It would be cruel for me to remind you what happened next, so I'll just let you spell it out..

    :D

    Yer problem, 'Nuck is you NEVER learn from your mistakes.. But thass OK... You are in good company...

    So, we have 'Nuck promising $100 that Biden will become POTUS...

    Someone make note of that.. Lord knows I won't remember any of this shit.. Vic likes to record everything about me..

    Vic... Make a note of that.. Canuck to pay Weigantia $100 if President Trump wins Re-Election...

  14. [14] 
    Michale wrote:

    FPC

    Russ,

    Really? So it wasn’t the coronavirus that kept you from having any family at the hospital when you were having surgery... It was YOUR personality???

    I never said it wasn't real.. I said it was overblown for political purposes...

    Let ya in on a little secret.. Shhhhh Don't tell anyone...

    You ready?? Hospital Administrators are politicians.. Small down on the food chain, sure.. But they are still politicians.. And the do whatever the politicians above them TELL them to do..

    Michael, this is why discussing political matters with you is pointless... you know what you are saying is bullshit, yet you want everyone else to take you at your word when you don’t even believe what you are claiming! You aren’t interested in honest debates, you just...troll.

    Actually, you got that wrong for several reasons..

    I don't expect people to take me at my word which is who I post long pages of FACTS (POSTED WITH PERMISSION NOW) to support my words.. That's why everyone's been whining so much the last couple days, or haven't ya noticed???

    So, we know all my postings are FACTS because they have the accompanying facts to accompany them.. REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION, of course..

    So, to the charge I never have any facts.. OVERRULED.. obviously...

    To the charge I am a troll... Tell me.. How do you get rid of a troll?? You don't feed it.. You don't talk about it.. You just ignore it...

    Tell me, young Russ... How has that worked out for ya'all?? That not feeding this alleged "troll"?? I'm still here, thru the decades. Still here... Decades come and decades go... REAL trolls come and go and yet... I am still here..

    So, give we have the FACT on how to get rid of a troll and given that I am still here... STILL going strong..

    Only 1 of 2 possibilities exist..

    1. YOU people are totally incompetent at getting rid of trolls.. Which I find funny cuz I can get rid of them easily..A sub possibility of this incompetent possibility is that ya'all don't really think I am a troll, so ya'all don't really try...

    The 2nd possibility is that I am in fact, NOT a troll.. It's just a wish that ya'all have because ya'all can't handle the onslaught of facts and stats and unlikable conclusions coming from those stats and facts..

    SO, when faced with something ya'all don't like and you can't escape, you assign it monstrous or supernatural properties... That assuages yer guilt of not being able to either best it in battle or get it to run away...

    So, there ya have it, RUSS... I am what you fear most.. A Trump supporter who actually thinks for hisself, who has WAY more two brain cells to rub together and a voracious appetite to put liberals and Trump/America haters in their place and send either to the depths of hell blubbering like damn fools over trolls and roogaroos.... or running home to their mommies blubbering like damn fools over trolls and roogaroos....

    Taaaaaaa Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    What a grand way to start my day!! :D

  15. [15] 
    Michale wrote:

    FPC

    OK, MC... You around??

    Let's take a look at what ya go??

    [143]

    If donald gets north of 25% of the african-american vote, i'll double it ($100), and if he gets over 40%
    of the african-american vote, i'll treble it ($150).

    Hey! I want a piece of this!

    OK, so like JL, you will give Weigantia $50 as your normal donation..

    If President Trump gets 25% or over (an easy task since he's at 40%+ now, MC will give Weigantia $100...

    Now these are real US Dollars, not monopoly/canadian money?? (Sorry about the dig on canadian. We were watching a Canadian show before THE AMERICANS and Canada's money is funny looking.. :D) OK. So President Trump gets over $25 of the black American vote, MC Pays Weigantia $100....

    If President Trump gets 40% of over of the black American vote (not difficult at all considering that A> President is already at 40% and 2> all the black American goodies that's gonna come out of the White House in the coming months) Trump gets 40% or over, MC forks over $150 to Weigantia.

    Vic.. Make a note of all that... Be a good deer...

    I'll gladly agree to the above "MtnCaddy loses" conditions if you'll accept these "Michale loses" terms:

    Michale pays $50 if Trump wins under 40% of the black vote.

    Michale pays $100 if Trump wins under 25% of the black vote.

    Michale pays $150 if Trump wins under 8% of the black vote - that is, what Trump earned in 2016!

    Agreed...

    But...how will we determine the winner?

    Exit polls? Whose exit polls?

    Exit polls?? What are you?? In 5th grade??? Exit polls Schmexit Polls...

    The election will be held 3 Nov.. So, by then we will know who has won.. Allow a few days for heady President Trump Re-election celebration..

    Think Mardi Gras in Weigantia.... After that wins down, I am sure we'll see official break down of who voted what and what voted who...

    We wait for the official word from the Trump administration as to the break down of voters.. It's his due as the winner

    We'll pull the data we need from that report...

    The Weigantian fund raiser runs from Thanxgiving Day (+/-) to New Years Day (+/-).. Ya'all will have that many days make good on your debts during that time frame..

    From past experience, I recommend $50 paypal donations on at least a weekly basis...

    Gives the running total some excitement..

    So, are we all agreed on the rules???

    Vic, be a deer and note this all down... And then get us some coffee.... :D

  16. [16] 
    Michale wrote:

    Wow.. Looks like everyone's still asleep... :D

  17. [17] 
    Michale wrote:

    OK Past business taken care of...

    Let's see what's on the agenda for today.. :D

    With President Donald Trump at the reins, Americans are always facing new and ever-more-frightening questions about how his administration works (as opposed to the way the federal government is supposed to work, of course). With the new reports of the Russians paying the Taliban bounties to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan, we are all now faced with another such question.

    Let's be clear.

    These are "un-named" reports... The same "un-named" reports that said President Trump was colluding with the russians... The same "un-named" reports that said President Trump committed impeachable offenses...

    I would have thought ya'all would get tired chasing yer tails like this... :^/

    As Liz said, this is simply another Trump/America hating shiny that The Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLivesMatter Party throws out there to see if they can gin up any more rioting...

    Looks like they failed...

    AGAIN..... :D

  18. [18] 
    Michale wrote:

    OK OK, do I GOTTA put ya'all's dicks in the ground AGAIN.... :eyeroll:

    I went thru 4 pages of reports... EACH and every one were always the same..

    "Un named sources"... "Senior official".... "Anonymous sources" Oh and my personal favorite... "source close to President Trump"..

    How close?? DO they go to the bathroom together?? :D

    It's ALWAYS hilarious to me..

    ALL this "horrendous" "horrible" stuff... All this "CATACLYSMIC" actions..

    And NO ONE wants to put their name to it...

    The only people who ARE willing to go on the record are the one's who totally decimate these grandiose bullshit claims...

    But I get it.. I really do.. Time is running out.. Ya'all have 126 days to take down President Trump..

    Riots aren't doing it.. A pandemic is petering out and is useless for yer propaganda purposes.. Ambushing and killing cops is actually pissing off patriotic Americans and not driving votes towards Joe YouAin'tBlack Biden... Really shocking behavior..

    So, what's a good Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLivesMatter Party slave to do???

    Personally, their best bet is to drag themselves to bed, pull the covers over their heads and sleep til Thanksgiving.. Then they can pretend it's all a dream.... :D

    I am sure that's how many of ya'all got thru Nov 2016... Which would explain how many of those at the time, Victoria, Paula etc etc etc... Didn't show up in Weigantia til weeks later.. Hell, Paula is STILL MIA, presumed full-blown MAGA Hat Wearing Trump'er in Des Moines...

    In any case, I am rally excited to see what the Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLivesMatter Party can come up with next..

    The US Soldier Bounty was tried back in 2017... It was lame then, it's lame now...

    NO ONE will believe it...

  19. [19] 
    Michale wrote:

    This is what is so frakin' crazy about this bullshit Black Lives Matter bullshit..

    http://sjfm.us/pics/blackonly.jpg

    Black Americans, the STOOPID ones who don't support President Trump makes all their own days "black only" days and stuff..

    And then have the temerity to call other people "racist"..

    And then there are those moron Democrats who bow down ashamed of their "white privilege" and lends credence to the outright RACISM of those black Americans that think that way..

    What's hilarious is that it's THOSE black Americans who think that way are responsible for the 96% of black American dead in any given year..

    Crazy....

  20. [20] 
    Michale wrote:

    TRUMP ONLY WANTS TO BE REELECTED BECAUSE OF HIS GIANT EGO
    After failing to tell Sean Hannity what he’d do with a second term, a new report finds Trump fearing becoming a one-term “loser.” His campaign is trying to avoid that fate—and workshopping nicknames for Joe Biden.

    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/06/trump-only-wants-to-be-reelected-because-of-his-giant-ego#intcid=recommendations_vf-trending-legacy_145fa78d-a93b-4846-b54b-3110b51d162a_popular4-1

    That's funny.. At one point, The Hysterical Left's story was that President Trump didn't even want to win at all...

    It's hilarious because the Trump/America haters' story keeps changing.. Even if it totally contradicts the story they game yesterday! :D

    The just hate on President Trump and this country...

    That's the one constant...

  21. [21] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    "We're talking about whether Trump paid attention when told what the Russians were up to and why he hasn't roasted the Krems publicly."

    This sounds very familiar.

    Isn't there someone else we all know that might not be paying attention when being told about what the Dems were and are up to of offering a false alternative to the Republicans that hasn't/doesn't roast the Dems publicly?

    "This is just another shiny object to distract from real issues."

    Indeed.

    Still waiting for an answer on a reason to vote for Biden other than he is not Trump and you have no other choice.

    The only responses to that request were just using different words to say Biden is not Trump and you have no other choice or false claims about Biden's character/integrity.

    It is unfortunate that the daily briefings around here come after CW has taken care of daily business, seem to have no effect on the next day's business and not all the briefings have real intelligence. :D

    Wake up. Wise up. Rise up.
    Get Real.

  22. [22] 
    Michale wrote:

    REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION

    The Strategies of Dementia Politics

    Stoke chaos, obstruct economic recovery, and hide Biden in the basement till Election Day.
    Joe Biden is tragically suffering a mental eclipse and sliding away at a geometric rate. Understandably, his handlers have kept him out of sight. He stays off the campaign trail on the pretext of the virus and his age-related susceptibility to COVID-19 morbidity.

    I say “pretext” without apology. Quarantine should not have otherwise stopped Biden over the past three months from doing daily interviews, speeches, and meetings. But each occasion, however scripted, rehearsed, and canned, would only have offered further daily proof that Biden is cognitively unable to be president or indeed to hold any office.

    Often Biden cannot finish a sentence. Names are vague eddies in his mind’s river of forgetfulness. He is in a far more dire mental state than a physically failing FDR was in his 1944 campaign for a fourth term.

    The earlier career of a healthy Biden illustrates that he was not especially sharp even when in control of most of his faculties. We recall the former sane/nutty Biden of Neal Kinnock plagiarism, his “put y’all in chains” demagoguery, the studied racism of Biden’s riffs about a “clean” and well-spoken Obama, and the sane/insane Corn Pop stories. All are the trademark of a once fool Joe Biden, who was at least alert when compared with his current catalepsy. If Donald Trump can be ungrammatical, Biden is agrammatical — he simply streams together half-thoughts without syntax and then abandons the sentence entirely.
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/06/joe-biden-campaign-strategy-hide-biden-stoke-chaos-obstruct-recovery/

    So, basically, Biden is going to be the kind of POTUS that, if there is the slightest threat, he is going to hide in the basement of the White House..

    This, of course, assumes the horror of horrors that Biden actually is elected POTUS...

    We KNOW what kind of POTUS President Trump is going to be.. Out there, at work every day, getting in front of the issue forcefully and with all the might and power of the UNITED STATES...

    Biden???

    He's gonna be hiding in the basement because he is too fragile to actually take action...

    What we see now is how our the 2 vying for leadership will act in a crisis..

    President Trump out there kicking ass and chewing bubble gum..

    And Biden hiding in his basement wondering what day of the week it is and if he should have the red wine or the white wine...

    If anyone HONESTLY believes Biden can prevail???

    They need to have their head examined.. :D

  23. [23] 
    Michale wrote:

    REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION

    The Strategies of Dementia Politics

    Stoke chaos, obstruct economic recovery, and hide Biden in the basement till Election Day.
    Joe Biden is tragically suffering a mental eclipse and sliding away at a geometric rate. Understandably, his handlers have kept him out of sight. He stays off the campaign trail on the pretext of the virus and his age-related susceptibility to COVID-19 morbidity.

    I say “pretext” without apology. Quarantine should not have otherwise stopped Biden over the past three months from doing daily interviews, speeches, and meetings. But each occasion, however scripted, rehearsed, and canned, would only have offered further daily proof that Biden is cognitively unable to be president or indeed to hold any office.

    Often Biden cannot finish a sentence. Names are vague eddies in his mind’s river of forgetfulness. He is in a far more dire mental state than a physically failing FDR was in his 1944 campaign for a fourth term.

    The earlier career of a healthy Biden illustrates that he was not especially sharp even when in control of most of his faculties. We recall the former sane/nutty Biden of Neal Kinnock plagiarism, his “put y’all in chains” demagoguery, the studied racism of Biden’s riffs about a “clean” and well-spoken Obama, and the sane/insane Corn Pop stories. All are the trademark of a once fool Joe Biden, who was at least alert when compared with his current catalepsy. If Donald Trump can be ungrammatical, Biden is agrammatical — he simply streams together half-thoughts without syntax and then abandons the sentence entirely.
    https://tinyurl.com/yawos4o6

    So, basically, Biden is going to be the kind of POTUS that, if there is the slightest threat, he is going to hide in the basement of the White House..

    This, of course, assumes the horror of horrors that Biden actually is elected POTUS...

    We KNOW what kind of POTUS President Trump is going to be.. Out there, at work every day, getting in front of the issue forcefully and with all the might and power of the UNITED STATES...

    Biden???

    He's gonna be hiding in the basement because he is too fragile to actually take action...

    What we see now is how our the 2 vying for leadership will act in a crisis..

    President Trump out there kicking ass and chewing bubble gum..

    And Biden hiding in his basement wondering what day of the week it is and if he should have the red wine or the white wine...

    If anyone HONESTLY believes Biden can prevail???

    They need to have their head examined.. :D

  24. [24] 
    Michale wrote:

    REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION

    If Trump repeats vocabulary, Biden increasingly searches for words, any noun, whatever its irrelevance to the point he is making. Biden seems to suffer dyscognitive seizures, in which for moments he has no idea what he is doing or saying or where he is — a tragic, nearly epileptic condition. In scary episodes, the pale, scaly, and frozen visage of Biden appears almost reptilian, like a lizard freezing and remaining stationary as it struggles to process signals of perceived danger.

    Inserting memorized answers into rehearsed questions, as if the entire con was spontaneous, only reveals how his once episodic dementia has become chronic as he loses his prompt and place. It was understandable that his handlers saw opportunity in secluding Biden during Trump’s tweeting, alongside the contagion, the lockdown, the recession, and the rioting that in voters’ minds had equated fear of chaos with the culpability of the current commander in chief.

    But there were always problems with placing Biden in suspended animation in his basement, even as he seemingly surged ahead of Trump in the early-summer polls.

    One, seclusion, quiet, and the absence of intellectual stimuli often only enhance dementia, while travel, conversation, and new imagery and experiences tend to unclog for a bit the congested neuron pathways. The more Biden “rests up,” the more he seems to be non compos mentis in his rare staged interviews. His brain is like a flabby muscle, and restful disuse does not make it firmer.

    We know for a fact that Biden is a gaffe-machine... In the few moments where Biden is lucid, he concedes this...

    So, I just have one question for those who actually believe Biden can win...

    What's going to happen when Joe YouAin'tBlack Biden is up on the debate stage, away from his handler's control and have to face President Trump on his own???

    The ONLY possible outcome is Biden coming off as a doddering old fool and President Trump looking like the bad guy for being mean to the senile...

    President Trump must avoid that trap...

  25. [25] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    Just out of curiosity, with who's permission are you reprinting?

    Reprinted with permission is usually meant to mean the permission of the original publisher.(Some places do allow their stuff to be republished as long as they are credited. Some don't.)

  26. [26] 
    Michale wrote:

    REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION

    Two, in theory there should be a shelf life to a virtual presidential candidate. True, Biden has climbed in the polls, as the public never sees or hears him — in the manner that an unpopular lame-duck Obama disappeared to the golf courses and retreats in 2016 and yielded the media spotlight to the dog and cat fighting between Trump and Clinton. Obama then discovered that the more he retreated from the public eye, the more the public liked the old idea, rather than the current reality, of him.

    So too the ghost model was supposed to work for Biden.

    He is a cardboard candidate, but at least he’s not on the front lines of commentary on statue toppling and the contagion, and so he can be blamed for neither.

    But by avoiding the campaign trail, Biden is only postponing the inevitable. He is compressing the campaign into an ever-shorter late-summer and autumn cycle. If he really agrees to three debates (he may not agree to any at all), and if he performs as he usually now acts and speaks, then he may end up reminding the American people in the eleventh hour of the campaign that they have a choice between a controversial president and a presidential candidate who simply cannot fulfill the office of presidency. And if Biden is a no-show, Trump will probably debate an empty, Clint Eastwood–prop mute chair.

    Why, then, is Biden the nominee at all — other than that he leads in the delegate count and surged after Democrat back-roomers panicked when Bloomberg imploded and Bernie surged? As a result, politicos forced or enticed all the other primary candidates to vacate and unite around someone nominally not a socialist.

    Is one consolation that Biden’s dementia offers a credible defense that he has “no recollection” that he was in on Obama’s efforts to surveil an oppositional campaign and abort a presidential transition?

    That's what I don't understand about the Biden Campaign's choice..

    They KNOW they can't keep Biden hidden away forever..

    They KNOW that, eventually Biden is going to have to LEAVE the basement and face President Trump..

    It seems to me that the BEST choice is to do this EARLIER rather than later..

    The longer they postpone the inevitable, the closer to election day it will be..

    So, if they let Biden off his leash say NOW... in 126 or so days, the total embarrassment that Biden was MAY wear off and fade from the mind of the voters..

    But the longer Team Biden waits, the closer to the election it will be and the fresher Biden's wholesale collapse be in the minds of the voters...

    I simply cannot figure the logic of Team Biden's actions..

    I am guessing that's because they have no good options.. Only bad and worse ones..

  27. [27] 
    Michale wrote:

    Just out of curiosity, with who's permission are you reprinting?

    Whose ever's required...

  28. [28] 
    Michale wrote:

    REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION

    While all Democrats know that the cat must be belled, no one wishes to step forward to do it and remove Biden — and indeed no one knows how to steal a nomination from an enfeebled winner and hand it off to an undeserving but cogent alternative. Take out Biden in August, and who knows what sort of candidate stampede might follow in today’s insane landscape?

    So what are these strategies of dementia other than putting Biden on ice while redefining the election as Trump versus the media’s version of the virus, lockdown, and economic stagnation?

    Pity is one pretext. The progressive media have put Biden’s blank stares and word searching off limits. We are not supposed to remember that Trump was hounded by progressive M.D.s, to the point that he took — and aced — the Montreal Cognitive Assessment Test, an examination that no one in his right mind would suggest Biden now take, given that the results would be no surprise.

    Dementia is also about the only valid reason one can legitimately say “I don’t remember.” So ask Joe Biden about those early January 2017 strategy sessions in which Obama, Biden, and their henchmen plotted the surveillance of the Trump campaign and the destruction of Michael Flynn — and he can honestly say, “What administration?” Ask Biden about his illiberal past statements, his associations with neo-Confederate senators, or his plagiarism, and without guile he can retort, “What? What plagiarism? What senators?” Burisma? Hunter Biden’s Chinese lucre? He will look dumbfounded and turn to an aide to ask, “What is Burisma and who is Hunter?”

    Democrats also knew that they would lose with an Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, or Bernie Sanders as their masthead. The primaries, even heavily loaded to the left-wing base, taught them that well enough. The hard-left agenda of winter 2020 went nowhere, and it will go less than nowhere in the fall after months of televised arson, looting, and gratuitous violence.

    In contrast, even a cardboard-cutout version of Biden offers them the veneer of the “moderation.” A Bill Clinton–style Biden phantom, if elected, can allow a passageway for a leftist surrogate into the presidency, the same way that Harry Truman, a centrist, was put on the ticket in 1944 to save the country from Vice President Henry Wallace’s Communism.

    Translated, that means the Democratic donor class accepts that they cannot win while siding with the mobs on the street and their appeasers and apologists — and yet the latter leftists are needed to provide the missing 5 to 7 points for victory. With a wink and nod, the vice-presidential candidate will be seen as assuming the presidency and giving to the Left what they could not achieve through a presidential election — while old Joe Biden from Scranton stares at the TV screen a bit longer to prove he’s not a raving socialist.

    Also expect the Democrats to push the following strategies harder and harder, as they square the circle of a demented candidate who nonetheless could prove enormously useful — if he can just get elected.

    Expect more calls to cancel the debates as corrupt, fluff, reality-TV pizzazz and utterly unnecessary. Anticipate that the virus lockdown will be prolonged nearly until Election Day and will de facto lead Democrats to call for a Zoom campaign: Biden talking to the camera with a teleprompted script behind the screen.

    Election Day voting, we will be told, is merely an ossified construct. The key to our new electoral process is not Neanderthal driving into a COVID-infested polling booth, but rather voter-harvested mail-in ballots.

    That's my thinking as well..

    The Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLivesMatter Party is going to try and cancel the debates, citing "public safetly" which is why Covid is making a comeback into the public/media consciousness...

    Then The Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLivesMatter Party will push for mail in voting, which has already been proven to be nothing more than a way for The Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLivesMatter Party to cheat..

    It won't stand, however... And President Trump will be re-elected..

    I don't put it past The Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLivesMatter Party to try and create their own private Mail In Vote election and manipulate it to declare Biden the winner..

    And thus sets the stage for a shooting civil war..

    Which, it's easy to predict the outcome of THAT minor skirmish.. :D

  29. [29] 
    Elizabeth Miller wrote:

    You're pushing your luck, Michale. Don't say I didn't warn you.

  30. [30] 
    Michale wrote:

    REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION

    Expect the vote in November to be declared in advance warped, stolen, and invalid — and then declared valid and fair if Biden wins.

    Expect blue states to remain economically mired in quarantines, in hopes of aborting a recovery. Democratic leaders will never really crack down on what heretofore have been blue-state rioting and looting; the chronic chaos and recession will be kept alive and geared to the November election.

    Are there problems with such Biden basement strategies? Lots.

    A hard-left candidate for vice president will have to do the campaign messaging as a public auxiliary of, and in line with, Joe Biden. She will privately reassure her base that it’s all a moderate con, assuming that leftist voters are sophisticated and cynical enough to be willing to be lied to now for the sake of gaining power shortly.

    It will also be problematic to assure the country that Joe Biden is 110 percent fit to be president in November but then to leak to the public by February 2021 that he’s crazy and it’s past time for his radical vice president, regrettably, to move him out.

    Using Biden as an empty vessel also assumes that he is at least a vessel. But what if Biden, say, on October 25, 2020, has one of his blank-outs? Or what if he announces once again, but this time at his final rare press conference: “I am going to beat Joe Biden!” What then? Do they call Christopher Steele out of retirement to do a hasty file on Joe Biden, the delusional nut, and use Yahoo or Mother Jones again to leak the dirt in order to switch the order of the Democratic ticket?

    Given the current racial hysteria, how do Democratic handlers muzzle the not always latently bigoted Biden? Often dementia is a cruel pathway to the truth, freed from normal self-censorship, politeness, and social awareness. Meaning: What if Biden has more “you ain’t black” moments, or Corn Pop storytelling, or he mimics a black accent to riff about chains, “clean” blacks, and such? And in the present climate, will people be forgiving when he brags that his home state of Delaware was once a “slave state”? One or two such outbursts could shrink his share of the black vote to 80 percent, which would lead to losses in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Florida.

    In the chaos of July, Biden’s handlers have been acclaimed geniuses for anesthetizing him. But in the different season of October, he may finally be forced out from his lockdown, in the wild manner that soon-to-be looters and arsonists at last emerged from quarantine in June — pent-up, angry, incoherent, and self-destructive.

    It's going to be very interesting to see how Biden's handlers can keep him all pent up while President Trump is out there being the President Of The United States..

    As I said above, our first indication of trouble in paradise is when Team Biden moves to cancel all debates... :D

    At that point, it's a concession to all Americans that Joe YouAin'tBlack Biden will not win the election... :D

  31. [31] 
    Michale wrote:

    Hay... Don't blame me because the facts are clear... :D

  32. [32] 
    Michale wrote:

    I mean, facts are facts.. They know no political master...

    Am I wrong about that???

  33. [33] 
    Michale wrote:

    I mean, what exactly is yer beef here??

    You don't like the facts???

    You don't think they ARE facts..

    Exactly what are you trying to say???

  34. [34] 
    Michale wrote:

    REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION

    Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

    I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time.

    The more I’ve thought about this phrase, the more I believe it. There is now a small group of passionate people working hard to destroy our American way of life. Treason and treachery are rampant and our rule of law and those law enforcement professionals who uphold our laws are under the gun more than at any time in our nation’s history. These passionate 2 percent appear to be winning.

    Despite there being countless good people trying to come to grips with everything else on their plates, our silent majority (the indifferent) can no longer be silent.

    If the United States wants to survive the onslaught of socialism, if we are to continue to enjoy self-government and the liberty of our hard-fought freedoms, we have to understand there are two opposing forces: One is the “children of light” and the other is the “children of darkness.”

    As I recently wrote, the art and exercise of self-governance require active participation by every American. I wasn’t kidding! And voting is only part of that active participation. Time and again, the silent majority have been overwhelmed by the “audacity and resolve” of small, well-organized, passionate groups. It’s now time for us, the silent majority (the indifferent), to demonstrate both.
    https://www.westernjournal.com/exclusive-gen-flynn-dont-act-2-people-control-98/

    Fortunately, for this country, the silent majority, while being silent, is NOT indifferent..

    It's clear that President Trump has all the enthusiasm and all the passion going for President Trump...

    The Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLivesMatter Party is fighting the ANTI-COP, ANTI-AMERICA label and THAT is keeping the Left quite busy...

    With Biden as the Left's figure-head (a wholly UNEXCITING figure if ever there was one) the Left is fighting an uphill losing battle..

    The Left's weapons are looters and riots, cop ambushes and cop killers..

    I simply see absolutely NO THREAT coming from the Left and it's going to take some cataclysmic event that will change that...

  35. [35] 
    Michale wrote:

    As a policewoman from Virginia told me, “People don’t feel safe in their homes and our police force is so demoralized we cannot function as we should. In my 23 years with my department, I have never seen morale so low.”

    Another woman from Mississippi told me that we need our leaders to “drop a forceful hammer. People are losing patience. It simply must be stopped! Laws MUST be enforced … no one is above the law.”

    Don’t fret. Through smart, positive actions of resolute citizen-patriots, we can prevail. Always keep in mind that our enemy (these dark forces) invariably have difficulties of which we are ignorant.

    For most Americans, these forces appear to be strong. I sense they are desperate. I also sense that only a slight push on our part is all that is required to defeat these forces. How should that push come?

    Prayers help and prayers matter, but action is also a remedy. Our law enforcement professionals, from the dispatcher to the detective and from the cop to the commissioner, are a line of defense against the corrupt and the criminal. It is how we remain (for now) in a state of relatively peaceful existence.

    We must support them with all our being. They are not the enemy; they bring light to the darkness of night through their bravery and determination to do their jobs without fanfare and with tremendous sacrifice.

    The Left can only succeed if they they succeed in turning decent patriotic Americans against Law Enforcement..

    Lucky for Americans and America, this is not even CLOSE to happening..

    Those who hate cops, still hate cops.. But there are not any new cop-haters being formed out there..

    Support for Law Enforcement is at an all time high and is continuing to grow... This is the good news..

    I am reminded of an old novel called BALEFIRE.... A dedicated group of terrorists were intent on turning the community against the cops to herald in the Los Angeles 1984 Olympics...

    In the novel, the terrorists had a small modicum of success...

    Here is real life, the terrorists are not having a snowball's chance in hell...

    This is exactly why I am not at all worried about Nov 2020...

    I see the facts and reality all around that shows The Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLivesMatter Party doesn't stand a chance.... :D

  36. [36] 
    James T Canuck wrote:

    Drivel upon more drivel, a torrent of skewed sewage.

    Take the advice of Betty Swollocks, quit while you are behind to stay.

    LL&P

  37. [37] 
    Michale wrote:

    Drivel upon more drivel, a torrent of skewed sewage.

    Take the advice of Betty Swollocks, quit while you are behind to stay.

    Funny how you never have ANY facts to support your claims..

    I have PAGES of facts that support my position..

    Hell, not only do you NOT have any facts, you are even too scared to make a wager... :D

    All you have is pithy comments like the ones you made in the run-up to Nov 2016...

    You were wrong then.. You'll be wrong again..

    And I'll be the only guy left standing... :D

    "It's going to be GLORIOUS..."
    -KOR, STAR TREK

  38. [38] 
    Michale wrote:

    But since yer here 'nuck..

    Lemme ask ya a question..

    Do you EVER get tired of being beat??? :D

  39. [39] 
    Michale wrote:

    http://sjfm.us/pics/isisblm.jpg

    Funny how ISIS and BLM are the same in how they address things....

    I don't think that Americans are going to want to vote for ISIS-wannabes in Nov....

    I'm just sayin'....

  40. [40] 
    Michale wrote:

    http://sjfm.us/pics/GeorgeWashington.jpg

    Says it all so perfectly....

  41. [41] 
    Michale wrote:

    http://sjfm.us/pics/antifa.jpg

    AntiFa??

    Meet a US Marine....

    He's pleased to make your acquaintance

    :D

  42. [42] 
    BashiBazouk wrote:

    Remember when the Marines were the Anti-Fascists?

    128,103 Americans dead from Coronavirus and counting...

  43. [43] 
    Michale wrote:

    http://sjfm.us/pics/Police.jpg

    Yea... Let's abolish police..

    What could POSSIBLY go wrong... :D

  44. [44] 
    Michale wrote:

    128,103 Americans dead from Coronavirus and counting...

    Bullshit number totally unsupported by facts..

    "Oh look.. A triple murder-suicide. More Covid deaths".. :eyeroll:

    Remember when the Marines were the Anti-Fascists?

    Simply calling yourselves anti-fascists while actually being fascist doesn't really work.

    Except to Party slaves like you who buy anything The Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLivesMatter Party is selling..

    Howz it gonna feel to be lose again in Nov, eh???

    :D

    Don't worry, Blathy... I'll be here to rub it in for ya.. :D

  45. [45] 
    BashiBazouk wrote:

    The assessment was included in at least one of President Donald Trump’s written daily intelligence briefings at the time, according to the officials. Then-national security adviser John Bolton also told colleagues he briefed Trump on the intelligence assessment in March 2019.
    https://apnews.com/425e43fa0ffdd6e126c5171653ec47d1

    Trump was told about it last year. Think of all the pro-Russia stuff he has done between now and then. This is starting smell a lot like text book treason. And just in time for the 4th of July...

  46. [46] 
    BashiBazouk wrote:

    Bullshit number totally unsupported by facts..

    No. The only bullshit is your inability to read. I backed up my argument with fucking Scientific American! If that is not a source of facts, then your cry for facts is extremely disingenuous...

  47. [47] 
    Michale wrote:

    Remember when the Marines were the Anti-Fascists?

    Yea... And North Korea is The Democratic Republic Of North Korea

    People can call themselves anything they want..

    Doesn't make it factually accurate...

    Moron...

  48. [48] 
    Michale wrote:

    Trump was told about it last year. Think of all the pro-Russia stuff he has done between now and then. This is starting smell a lot like text book treason. And just in time for the 4th of July...

    And your source is Bolton..

    Funny how Bolton is a total liar..

    RIGHT up to the point he says something you want to hear..

    Moron...

  49. [49] 
    Michale wrote:

    Ya know yer gonna lose, right Blathy??

    You just HAVE to know that Biden can't win...

    You at least have THAT modicum of intelligence, right???

  50. [50] 
    BashiBazouk wrote:

    Projecting your insecurities?

    How Trumpian of you...

  51. [51] 
    Michale wrote:

    Projecting your insecurities?

    Yep..

    Just like I did in Nov of 2016...

    Remind me again how that worked out for ya'all??

    Ya see, Party slave.. That's why you can never win.. Because the one example where it all came down to who was right and who was full of shit...

    YOU turned out to be full of shit and I turned out to be factually accurate..

    And you just HAVE to know it's going to go down the exact same way this time..

    When you, pompous and all full of shit and then whining and crying in your cheerios when we got PRESIDENT TRUMP...

    As it was then, so shall it be now..

    Oh sure, you'll put on a brave face, THINK yer actually having any sort of credibility...

    But come the evening of 3 Nov 2020 and it's gonna be JUST like this... :D

    WashPost just called FL for Trump...

    Michale was right about Florida. :) Ewwwwww.

    is it just me or has CNN called it for tRUMP?

    Trump projected to win PA.

    "You were great in your day, Superman. But it just stands to reason, when it came time to cash in your chips, this old... diseased... maniac would be your banker."
    -Gene Hackman, SUPERMAN
    http://www.chrisweigant.com/2016/11/08/get-out-and-vote/#comments

    You ready to relive it all again, Blathy??? :D

    I know I am... :D

  52. [52] 
    Michale wrote:

    I know what yer thinking..

    Yer thinking, "God, I hope President Trump loses, just so I can shove it in Michale's face.."

    Fair enough... If I were in your shoes, totally and utterly demoralized and decimated by the past failures of yours, I would probably be thinking the same thing..

    But hay, dood.. Facts are facts..

    First, we're talking about BIDEN... He has to be kept in a basement to keep him from saying something stoopid..

    We're also talking about President Trump who has done more for this country in 2 years than Democrats have done in 40...

    Covid is being beat down... Economy is back to recovery.... And Democrats are on a warpath destroying everything American....

    You couldn't have POSSIBLY picked a worse time to have a STICK IT TO MICHALE fantasy....

    I have explained to you how you can lesson the sting and pain come election day...

    Don't blame me that yer too stuck up and ignorant to avail yerself of it...

    So, come the evening of 3 Nov 2020, it's gonna be a Democrat Massacre.... A shellacking of Democrats hitherto unseen in Weigantian history...

    "Did you seriously just say "hitherto undreamt of?"
    -Tony Stark, AVENGERS INFINITY WAR

    :D

    Time ta put your big boy pants on, Blathy... :D

  53. [53] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    "If I were in your shoes, totally and utterly decimated by past failures of yours...."

    If the past failures you are referring to are predictions, who cares?

    If the past failures are the failures of the Dems to either beat the Republicans or do anything noteworthy or near what they promised when they do beat Republicans, then you are defining success as failure.

    The Dems job is to provide a false alternative that can only win when the Republicans really screw up or go too far too fast and then hold down the fort until people get so sick of disappointment that they put Republicans back in charge.

    If you think picking one of those "sides" makes you any smarter or better than those that pick the other "side" you are either not paying attention, not understanding what is going on or are just evil.

    You can convince yourself that you have chosen the Staypuft Marshamllow Man that couldn't possibly hurt you, but all you have done is chosen the form of the destructor.

    It's time to reverse the polarity of our political process by crossing the streams of those that have been supporting the false opposing sides of the deception that is destroying democracy by demanding small donor only candidates and blast the big money interests bitch out of existence.

  54. [54] 
    Michale wrote:

    If the past failures you are referring to are predictions, who cares?

    It goes to credibility..

    If ya are always making predictions and they are always WRONG, as all Weigantians have done with President Trump, then they have no credibility..

    There are people who live and die based on there credibility...

    Fortunately, the stakes aren't so dire here in Weigantia..

    On the other hand, bragging rights is a big thing in Weigantia..

    Every year, CW makes end of the year predictions and always takes note of how accurate his predictions are..

    The more factually accurate his predictions are, the more credibility he has and the more bragging rights he can assume.. Beyond his status of Grand Poobah, that is..

    But for us Weigantian peons, credibility (IE FACTS) is the coin of the realm..

    And right now, everyone else is very very VERY coin poor..

    Whereas all the coin seems to reside with me.. :D

    Granted, in the real world Weigantian credibility means nada...

    " It was what they were ordered to do. Let me say that again, *it was what they were ordered to do*. Out in the real world, it means nothing, and in the Washington navy yard it doesn't mean a whole lot more, but if you're a marine assigned rifle company Windward Guantánamo Bay Cuba, if you're given an order you follow it or you pack your bags."
    -Daniel Kaffee, A FEW GOOD MEN

    But, IN Weigantia, credibility is all..

    And, as I said, it all seems to reside in one place.. :D

    It's easy to say "who cares"... We'll just let it rest there...

  55. [55] 
    DecayedOldBritishLiberal wrote:

    [13-52] Michale, Don Harris

    TL;DR.

    The reason everybody is horrible to you two is nothing to do with your content or its presentation; it is because you are two loathsome human beings.

  56. [56] 
    DecayedOldBritishLiberal wrote:

    To be precise: cowards, bullies and cretins.

    And snowflakes.

  57. [57] 
    ListenWhenYouHear wrote:

    People can call themselves anything they want..

    Doesn't make it factually accurate...

    If anyone would know this, it would definitely be Michale!

    Michale claimed he had been in law enforcement for over 25 years... and we all know that wasn’t true!

  58. [58] 
    ListenWhenYouHear wrote:

    DOBL [54-55]

    Bravo! Well said!

  59. [59] 
    John M from Ct. wrote:

    Every now and then, the endless rapid scrolling ends with a thin ray of light. Thanks, DOBL.

    As for Trump's inability to govern like every other chief executive on earth and across history - i.e. listen to what your advisers know, gather information, consider past experience, present requirements, and future goals, then act - I can see what you mean in hoping the press gets this story in the public eye before the election. We knew the president was too self-centered to govern, but not everyone, maybe, has absorbed that he's also too dumb to govern. Voters should know this stuff.

    But, on the other hand, my reaction to this latest 'scandal' (assuming it's broadly on target factually) has actually been, *yawn* what else is new? Is this really a surprise? Is this going to be more effective than the legendary murder on Fifth Avenue in making anyone - ANYONE - in the US electorate changed their mind about who to vote for this fall? I don't think so.

    "Proven Russian agent? Or child-man who literally cannot read more than a paragraph of facts? I don't care so much about that as I do the need to end Roe v. Wade with conservative justices! And besides, all that stuff is probably not true. We all know you can't trust the media when it comes to stories that make the president look bad."

  60. [60] 
    Michale wrote:

    REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION

    Seattle CHOP barriers being cleared by city crews, cops at scene

    Seattle Department of Transportation crews on Tuesday began removing concrete barriers marking the entrance to the area protesters are calling the Capitol Hill Organized Protest, or CHOP.

    A crew used heavy machinery to remove the concrete barriers at 10th and East Pine Street. Seattle Police officers were also at the scene to assist crews in case protesters intervened.

    Protesters almost immediately began to construct a makeshift barricade to take the concrete barrier’s place, moving furniture, trash cans and plywood into the road to continue to block traffic into the area.

    As of Tuesday morning, no plans had been set in place to remove the other concrete barriers in front of the abandoned East Precinct, according to Seattle Police Department Assistant Chief Adrian Diaz.

    Seattle Department of Transportation workers remove barricades at the intersection of 10th Ave. and Pine St., Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at the CHOP (Capitol Hill Occupied Protest) zone in Seattle. Protesters quickly moved couches, trash cans and other materials in to replace the cleared barricades.
    Seattle Department of Transportation workers remove barricades at the intersection of 10th Ave. and Pine St., Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at the CHOP (Capitol Hill Occupied Protest) zone in Seattle. Protesters quickly moved couches, trash cans and other materials in to replace the cleared barricades. (AP)

    Monday marked the fourth shooting near the CHOP zone since the occupation began three weeks ago.

    A 16-year-old boy was killed and a 14-year-old boy remained hospitalized in critical condition after a shooting on 12th Avenue between Pike and Pine around 3 a.m.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-chop-protest-concrete-barriers-removed

    This is what The Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLivesMatter Party thinks how Law Enforcement works..

    Another murder of a 16 year old boy and a 14 year old boy is in the hospital due to another shooting..

    This is what happens when moron Democrats abolish Police...

  61. [61] 
    Michale wrote:

    DOBL,

    The reason everybody is horrible to you two is nothing to do with your content or its presentation; it is because you are two loathsome human beings.

    You make it sound like I give a rats ass.. :D

    You people (NEN) are the ones who support people who kill cops and who are totally racist..

    Do you HONESTLY believe I care about the opinion of you and your kind of people??

    Hardly... :D

  62. [62] 
    Michale wrote:

    JM from CT..

    Every now and then, the endless rapid scrolling ends with a thin ray of light. Thanks, DOBL.

    Aren't you supposed to be ignoring my like you advise others to do??

    If you can't follow your own advice, it can't be that good of advice, now can it???

  63. [63] 
    Michale wrote:

    JM from CT

    As for Trump's inability to govern like every other chief executive on earth and across history -

    And yet, President Trump has done more for black Americans in 2 years than the Democrat Party has done in FORTY years..

    How do you explain that FACT??

    You can't, so you just ignore it..

    Typical of racists and scumbags like you..

  64. [64] 
    Michale wrote:

    How is it that most of you advocate ignoring me and yet NONE of ya'all can do it???

    From the snide comments and one liners to the out and out bullshit....

    NONE of ya'all can ignore me..

    The *ONLY* possibility that makes any kind of sense is that ya'all know that I am dead on balls factually accurate..

    And ya can't STAND to have the facts stand without make some lame token response...

    The mere fact that no one can help but respond to make makes my case for me... :D

    Hell, even a LURKER who posts once every 2 or 3 months like that old British Liberal moron.. He posts once or twice in 6 months and it's about me! :D

    How hilarious is that!??? :D

    I guess the FACTS really hurt if it moves him to post..

    BBBWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    PWNED

  65. [65] 
    Don Harris wrote:

    DOBL, Listen (54-57)-
    People can also call other people anything they want, but it doesn't make it factually accurate.

    You keep trying to throw me in with Michale, but it is you that share his delusion that one of the two parties is the good guy and the other is the bad guy.

    They are both bad actors that work for the big money interests. An undeniable FACT. If it wasn't true then the big money interests would not finance their campaigns.

    It is easy to tell who the loathsome coward, bullies, cretins and snowflakes are.

    I point out the flaws in your ideas and offer other ideas and perspectives.

    You attack me to try to discredit the ideas and perspective by discrediting me while ignoring the points I make because you can't make rational arguments against reality.

  66. [66] 
    BashiBazouk wrote:

    Self-aggrandizing and insults do not lend much credibility.

    Covid is being beat down...

    It should be, but because of Trump's general incompetence and complete lack of leadership it is not even close.

    Economy is back to recovery....

    Just wait till August...

    And Democrats are on a warpath destroying everything American....

    A large slice of America that includes some, possibility even most, democrats are on a warpath to destroy everything Confederate.

    What is true in investing is also true in politics: Past success does not guarantee future performance.

    128,581 Americans dead from Coronavirus and counting...

  67. [67] 
    Michale wrote:

    And yet, President Trump has done more for black Americans in 2 years than the Democrat Party has done in FORTY years..

    It's funny how no one can address this one simple fact... :D

    That's how I know that I am factually accurate and ya'all got nothing.. :D

  68. [68] 
    Michale wrote:

    Self-aggrandizing and insults do not lend much credibility.

    Nope.. But FACTS do..

    And I have all 3... And all ya'all have are the insults.. :D

    It should be, but because of Trump's general incompetence and complete lack of leadership it is not even close.

    Yes, that's your claim.. As usual, you have NO FACTS to support that claim..

    A large slice of America that includes some, possibility even most, democrats are on a warpath to destroy everything Confederate.

    yea.. Cuz Abraham Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson and George Washington and Andrew Jackson are all decidedly CONFEDERATE..

    You really ARE a moron, ain'tcha, Blathy...

  69. [69] 
    Michale wrote:

    And Democrats are on a warpath destroying everything American....

    As I have proven and Blathy just confirmed... The Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLivesMatter are out to destroy American culture..

    And anyone who thinks Americans will vote for THAT in Nov is a moron of the highest order..

  70. [70] 
    Michale wrote:

    Even IF it was simply a case of The Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLivesMatter Party just destroying CONFEDERATE statues...

    Which I have proven it's not... We can add Ulysses S Grant to that list...

    It's DOUBLY ironic because CONFEDERATE = DEMOCRAT!!!

    BBBBWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    So The Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLivesMatter Party is destroying the VERY statues and monuments that the PARTY put in place!!!

    BBBBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Once again, Blathy... You lose.. :D

    OK Dinner time... See ya'all in the AM... :D

    I promise not to kick ya'all's collective asses so bad tomorrow..

    Maybe... :D

  71. [71] 
    ListenWhenYouHear wrote:

    We are seeing Putin’s threat to expose Trump’s ties to Russian money if Trump says ANYTHING harsh about Russia playing out in real time right now! GRU bank accounts transferred money into known Taliban accounts on dates that corresponds to deaths of three American military personnel in Afghanistan. And yet Trump still says nothing!!!

    If you believe a man who would argue that he cannot imagine why Putin would not be honest when he said Russia did not interfere in our 2016 election, then you are even dumber than he is!

  72. [72] 
    DecayedOldBritishLiberal wrote:

    [63] Michale

    Hullo? What's that squeaking over there?

    Hell, even a LURKER who posts once every 2 or 3 months like that old British Liberal moron.. He posts once or twice in 6 months and it's about me.

    Oh, dear me! Oh, dearie, dearie me! The negligible little creature is getting on his moral high horse — with me! With ME!!! Actually!

    Golly! And gosh, at that! I'm lost for words.

  73. [73] 
    Michale wrote:

    Oh, dear me! Oh, dearie, dearie me! The negligible little creature is getting on his moral high horse — with me! With ME!!! Actually!

    Golly! And gosh, at that! I'm lost for words.

    And, once again, here you are... One of your yearly comments and it's all about me.. :D

    Funny how that is, eh??

  74. [74] 
    Michale wrote:

    Russ,

    We are seeing Putin’s threat to expose Trump’s ties to Russian money if Trump says ANYTHING harsh about Russia playing out in real time right now! GRU bank accounts transferred money into known Taliban accounts on dates that corresponds to deaths of three American military personnel in Afghanistan. And yet Trump still says nothing!!!

    If you believe a man who would argue that he cannot imagine why Putin would not be honest when he said Russia did not interfere in our 2016 election, then you are even dumber than he is!

    Com'on... Russia is soooo 2017....

    You really need better material..

    Your own golden boi MUELLER completely and utterly exonerated President Trump on the question of Russia Collusion...

    Your Democrat/AntiFa/BlackLivesMatter Party must REALLY be getting desperate if if yer dusting off the old Russia Collusion delusion relic... :D

  75. [75] 
    DecayedOldBritishLiberal wrote:

    [64] Don Harris

    You attack me to try to discredit the ideas and perspective by discrediting me while ignoring the points I make because you can't make rational arguments against reality.

    Yes, I'm attacking you. But I am not attempting to discredit your ideas and perspective. They don't interest me. They have not done so for a very long time. They did, mildly, at first, but reading them over and over again (thirty times in every thread? Well, it certainly feels like that) and putting up with your bullying tone and abuse of everybody who expresses the slightest disagreement with you, and with your insufferable self-righteousness, I have now got to "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn".

    Yes, pearls of wisdom they may well be. But it's the swine who is casting the pearls before me! How ironic!

    How do you know I can't make a rational argument against reality? You've never seen me try. And anyway, nobody's asking you.

    But I'll concede you one point: I really am ignoring the points you make. Guilty as charged! Cherish that! Cherish it like a dead baby! And we'll watch and see where it gets you.

  76. [76] 
    DecayedOldBritishLiberal wrote:

    [72] Michale

    And, once again, here you are... One of your yearly comments and it's all about me.. :D

    Funny how that is, eh??

    I was going to hand you this brilliant put-down, but I've just noticed I've admitted to being lost for words. My lips are sealed.

    Talk about painting myself into a corner! I'm MORTIFIED!!!

  77. [77] 
    Chris Weigant wrote:

    James T Canuck [2] -

    You know, I wondered about that when I wrote it...

    ListenWhenYouHear [4] -

    As Nancy Pelosi is fond of saying: "With Trump, all roads lead to Putin."

    James T Canuck [7] -

    Wow -- a euchre reference! Man, that's more esoteric than I would even attempt. I hesitate to even use the word "euchred" because so few would understand it, so I definitely tip my hat to you!

    :-)

    Michale [14] -

    Don't put on airs. You are a troll, but a more amusing one than most. Plus, you salt your trolling with sci-fi movie references. And you pay your way, at the end of the year in the pledge drive. So you're a very special troll... but a troll nonetheless.

    Deal with it.

    [15] -

    You're actually putting money down on your insane "Blacks will support Trump in massive numbers" delusion? Wow... well, hey, it's your money to lose...

    I'm not a betting man (with real money), but I will lay 1,000,000 Quatloos on the stone cold fact that Donald Trump won't even get 20% of the Black vote. Not even close.

    And there are no "offical break down" of racial voting... there is only exit polling to tell what happened. Look it up.

    Michale [17] -

    Right. And we're all supposed to believe that you used the same Occam's razor to determine whether Barack Obama did things conservatives accused him of.

    Pardon me while I roll around on the floor laughing for a bit...

    OK, scanned and ignored most of the rest of this, although I have to give a hat tip to DecayedOldBritishLiberal for his hilarious baiting of Michale...

    Heh.

    Cheered me right up, it did.

    :-)

    -CW

  78. [78] 
    James T Canuck wrote:

    Trump...Euchre...An obvious simile.

    Farmers hand springs to mind.

    heha

    LL&P

  79. [79] 
    James T Canuck wrote:

    Metaphor...forgive me, I'm as stoned as a mason.

    LL&P

  80. [80] 
    chaszzzbrown wrote:

    Idaho
    Population: 1.8 million
    Area: 83,642 sq. mi
    Total Confirmed Cases: 10,505
    Cases in the last 14 days: 5,186

    Alameda County
    Population: 1.7 million
    Area: 739 sq. mi
    Total Confirmed Cases: 7,725
    Cases in the last 14 days: 1,765

Comments for this article are closed.